The Mourinho Thread

The amount of restraint the board has shown is actually quite remarkable. Other managers have performed far better and have been sacked for less

Fast becoming pitiful. Is Roman buying into emotion now? If he's listening to the fans in the crowd, this club would have turned to shit a long time ago.

He didn't make it in the business world through indecision and lack of ruthlessness. For only the 2nd time as a CFC fan, 1st being the Wilkins fiasco, I have to say I'm disappointed in Roman.

Lol how you guys blaming Mourinho when he was not even there is beyond me.

This clearly shoesshows that either you dislike Mourinho with a passion or have some secret agenda!

The team's play was shit and it is not down for the lack of trying/effort but cluelessness, obviously that is the manager's fault.

Good starting XI. After today you can't blame the players for not trying - they really did imo (except Fabregas). Our inability to attack is killing us.

The way the players tilted after conceding is unacceptable, so mentally fragile.

We now have more games played than points. Let it sink in. Just nowhere near enough.

Thanks for the memories but it's time to go.

This is what you get from a manager who can't teach his players organised attacks! When he can't ride off one superstar player (Insert: Drogba, Ronaldo, Hazard) it all turns to shit!

The team's play was shit and it is not down for the lack of trying/effort but cluelessness, obviously that is the manager's fault.

He was not there!!!

Only someone that don't like Mourinho will not notice this

You clearly are biased in your thoughts process, I now see it.

He was not there.

So what he was not there? you think he didn't work on this for the whole week before this game?

I don't know how good of an attacking coach Mourinho is. And it actually doesn't matter. A good manager knows his weaknesses and acts accordingly. Jürgen Klinsmann is completely clueless when it comes to tactics but is a great motivational speaker and fitness coach. So he hired Löw who is excellent tactically and transformed Germany from a team that exited the Euros in the group stage (they were actually playing like us are today back then) to an unlucky 3rd in the world.

As long as he remains manager here this will keep happening consistently, notice how it is always the same thing to complain about too. Let's hope it changes next match when our new manager isn't a Portugese anymore.

Do you have anything personal against portuguese ? just say it, i dare you...

Lol how you guys blaming Mourinho when he was not even there is beyond me.

This clearly shows that y'all dislike Mourinho very much and hence your opinions are very biased.

He prepared the team to play.The guys are playing according to his tactics and those tactics don't work.It's that simple.The managers fault,he doesn't have to be there.

Do you have anything personal against portuguese ? just say it, i dare you...

No I don't I don't even have anything about Mourinho either, I am just a rational fan who isn't weighed down by sentimental and wants to see the team doing well, and if that means sacking our best ever manager then so be it.

He was not there!!!

I'd like to think , our attacking success is down to, weeks if not months of the managers work on the training field. Not whether or not he is there in the dressing room on the day