The Mourinho Thread

Ronaldo quote about mourinho and chelsea As a Portuguese man, I want to see the Portuguese at the top level all the time. So this is what I wish for him that he can go through this bad situation and make Chelsea fans happy because they deserve it."

Ronaldo quote about mourinho and chelsea As a Portuguese man, I want to see the Portuguese at the top level all the time. So this is what I wish for him that he can go through this bad situation and make Chelsea fans happy because they deserve it."

For the my whole of hatred for him, but the man has recently balls in interviews. Interesting how it went when they were ending their acquaintance in Madrid...

I just hope it won't be yet another Torres scenario, i think that the people in our board have some long term memory issue, won't learn from their past mistakes. I feel like this is the second time in a row after winning a league that we've been denied the chance to become a truly top top football team. Which is so damning when one thinks about it.

hopefully they'll buy for the quality of the player rather then the name...

Interesting that the Mail have so many Jose stadium ban articles going...he keeps some people in print!

Did he actualy say that he might not watch the game vs stoke because he wont be near pitch to help them, and so its pointless if he watches the game or not??

How about watching the game to see how our players play and fix the problems? Is that pointless too?

Because he can watch the game afterwards, and make judgements based on a calm situation.

He's just saying that, he is much of a supporter as ourselves, he'll probably watch it somewhere near the stadium as soon as they kick him out, he said he could do it on his iPad ;)

Willian admits there's no attacking plan. Yet they're fully instructed and organised in what to do in defence.

its better to have the freedom to attack and a plan to defend. Sticking to a plan to attack can make it look predictable and mechanical.

Having said that, the attacking players need to form a strong connection so that they can position themselves better. This is exactly where are our strikers are failing us at the moment.

Jose Mourinho says his team are in safe hands as they prepare to take on Stoke City with their manager absent.
The Portuguese will not be at the Britannia for the evening kick-off due to the one-match stadium ban he received recently.
However, the close working relationship he enjoys with his backroom staff means the players will go into the game fully prepared for all eventualities.
‘Only after Dynamo did I start organising the information for them, and then a few hours with them going through every point, leaving them all the notes and indications,’ explained the Blues boss.
‘We have worked together for a long time, with Rui Faria 15 years, with Steve Holland three years, so they understand me and they know how I think.
‘Even on the bench I normally sit between both, so I speak with both, they understand what I’m thinking, they understand my vision, they understand my decisions, so they are fine.’
With Mourinho not in attendance, he will be reliant on his players and assistants to react in a positive way to specific moments which occur during the game.
‘Normally we know the kind of approach we give to the game,’ he said. ‘We know normally when we are losing where we are trying to improve, and when we are winning if we can close some fragility we can have.
‘Basically, it’s an accumulation of experiences we are having together, and with these players we are living together for two or three years. Even the players on the pitch know more or less when things are going in a certain direction, what is going to happen next.
‘Many times before the substitutes’ board goes up they know already basically what you are going to do. It is very rare to go completely out of context.’
The Blues head into today’s game buoyed by an important Champions League win over Dynamo Kiev in midweek.
Reflecting on Wednesday’s victory, Mourinho once again praised his side for the way in which they reacted to Kiev’s equaliser, as well as thanking the supporters for their backing.
‘A difficult episode for the team happened and the team reacted,’ he recalled.
‘If Willian didn’t score, and the ball hits the post and goes out and we don’t win, I could still see the reaction. We tried, we won a free-kick, a corner, we had another chance. People immediately reacted and that is good.
‘It’s amazing, really, because it comes in a moment where it’s easy to be against the team, against the players, and especially to be against the manager.
‘To follow the river against him would be the easiest thing but the fans were exactly the opposite. It was not in the last minute because we won the match, it was in the first minute when maybe we would lose the match. It was amazing.
‘I felt that at Stoke with the away fans behind the goal (in the Capital One Cup game), but to feel it at home, your stadium, your fans, was fantastic.’
Mourinho also explained how the stadium ban will affect him both on and off the pitch in the long term.
‘My punishment has changed everything,’ he said. ‘The dimension of my punishment, the stadium ban that stays suspended, affects everything.
‘My answers are going to be different. The way I participate in the game is going to be different. I had a game a few days ago where I stood for 90 minutes on my side, and the other manager was jumping like Michael Jordan and nothing happened. I know everything for me is different; it’s changed a lot.
‘The message is clear for me. The message the power wants to give to me is more than clear.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/11/mourinho--in-tune.html

https://twitter.com/cfc_wale/status/662901454747934720

https://twitter.com/cfc_wale/status/662901604543283200

Willian admits there's no attacking plan. Yet they're fully instructed and organised in what to do in defence.

That's why our attacking is rarely fluid, It'll require every single attacker to be in form and making right decisions. That's why we need players who can make things happen on their own in every position in the attack (either by being good one on one dribblers, good crossers, high vision, long range shooters and quality passers).

But to be honest, if the organized defence can do their jobs we would be in a better position even with the random attacking style.

I honestly can't believe how United are top 4 at the moment, they are absolutely awful, I just feel there hasn't been much difference between our level and theirs this year, the only one might be that they don't concede.

Their only good game was against Everton, the rest they were absolutely shit, can't believe they're 4th and we're 15th...

I honestly can't believe how United are top 4 at the moment, they are absolutely awful, I just feel there hasn't been much difference between our level and theirs this year, the only one might be that they don't concede.

Their only good game was against Everton, the rest they were absolutely shit, can't believe they're 4th and we're 15th...

I was going to write the same thing, I think the difference between United and Chelsea this season, is the fact they actually have a decent defense. They are incredibly bad going forward.

Chelsea's decline: Stats show 10 of 11 regulars performing worse than at start of 2014/15

TEN Chelsea regulars have fallen below the standards they set in the first 11 games of last season, according to a detailed statistical analysis of their performances - with striker Diego Costa the most disappointing.

diego-costa-chelsea-whoscored_3372166.jp

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15116/10053484/chelseas-decline-stats-show-10-of-11-regulars-performing-worse-than-at-start-of-201415