The Mourinho Thread

when people try to say things like "oh, look at that pre-match. wow!! what a legend" and stuff of that nature when the team's performance on the pitch does not show anything what the manager says in the pre-match, then its hard to ignore such brilliant comments. also, see what i wrote to muzchap. its about his PCs which is press-conference. be it pre or post.

but whenever have I said wow...what a legend blah blah.

I dont care what ou said about his after match nterviews ( different from a pc), you pulled me up about prematch ones originally and thats what i am talking about.

You might have noticed ( but somehow I doubt it whilst your fingers are a blur on the keyboard) that the reason I like certain pre match pressers are because they are just about the team and not much else,but you have failed to acknowledge that thinking that I love all pressers and what Mourinho has to say as a whole.

but whenever have I said wow...what a legend blah blah.

I dont care what ou said about his after match nterviews ( different from a pc), you pulled me up about prematch ones originally and thats what i am talking about.

You might have noticed ( but somehow I doubt it whilst your fingers are a blur on the keyboard) that the reason I like certain pre match pressers are because they are just about the team and not much else,but you have failed to acknowledge that thinking that I love all pressers and what Mourinho has to say as a whole.

oh why are you taking it personally. it was not about you but some people who keep harping on about the jose and "what he said" (just like you said it was not about me).

but thats the point. the PCs (both post and pre since both are actually PCs), mean NOTHING. the only thing that does mean is the performance and tactics on the pitch. 2 areas where jose has failed massively this season. tactics - rubbish, getting performances out of players - hopeless.

oh why are you taking it personally. it was not about you but some people who keep harping on about the jose and "what he said" (just like you said it was not about me).

but thats the point. the PCs (both post and pre since both are actually PCs), mean NOTHING. the only thing that does mean is the performance and tactics on the pitch. 2 areas where jose has failed massively this season. tactics - rubbish, getting performances out of players - hopeless.

suit yourself...but a pre match presser is completely different to an after match interview

I happen to like the prematch ones where I hear first hand about team news and relevant team matters.

So as you are wrong about what I said..AGAIN....we will leave it at that before you make your fingers bleed banging away at that keyboard

suit yourself...but a pre match presser is completely different to an after match interview

I happen to like the prematch ones where I hear first hand about team news and relevant team matters.

So as you are wrong about what I said..AGAIN....we will leave it at that before you make your fingers bleed banging away at that keyboard

i was wrong about you harping about jose's pre-match PC before the pool game? cos thats the only thing i said about u in that post. so read before you right.

as for team news - the last time jose gave away the team news in a pre-match PC would have been, well, i dont know when. the only thing he does say about are injuries which 99% of us are already aware of. so welll....

i was wrong about you harping about jose's pre-match PC before the pool game? cos thats the only thing i said about u in that post. so read before you right.

as for team news - the last time jose gave away the team news in a pre-match PC would have been, well, i dont know when. the only thing he does say about are injuries which 99% of us are already aware of. so welll....

of course....99% of you knew that 100% Costa was fit for Liverpool....or Falcao (not that it matters) is injured before the PC's.

Team news is not always about selection.

of course....99% of you knew that 100% Costa was fit for Liverpool....or Falcao (not that it matters) is injured before the PC's.

Team news is not always about selection.

most of us on here knew that costa was going to start. really did not to watch jose to specify that. the falcao injury would have been out in the media a day or 2 later. still dont get your point.

team news is never about the selection cos with jose, its more or less always the same selection, the same players irrespective of form and circumstances.

most of us on here knew that costa was going to start. really did not to watch jose to specify that. the falcao injury would have been out in the media a day or 2 later. still dont get your point.

team news is never about the selection cos with jose, its more or less always the same selection, the same players irrespective of form and circumstances.

you dont get my point because you misquoted and misunderstood me from the very beginning...i.e. last week.

The fact that Mourinho last week actually spoke about Costa and saying he needed fitness test following morning proves you were wrong about knowing 100% he would start.

you dont get my point because you misquoted and misunderstood me from the very beginning...i.e. last week.

The fact that Mourinho last week actually spoke about Costa and saying he needed fitness test following morning proves you were wrong about knowing 100% he would start.

and yet he did start.

and that is the point that i am making. the PC is meaningless. what jose says and what jose does are 2 different things.

did not matter if costa was 50% fit or 100% fit, he was starting against pool. that is jose's mentality that most of us fans already understand. how are u not understanding this?

and yet he did start.

and that is the point that i am making. the PC is meaningless. what jose says and what jose does are 2 different things.

did not matter if costa was 50% fit or 100% fit, he was starting against pool. that is jose's mentality that most of us fans already understand. how are u not understanding this?

great...falcao is starting tomorrow then.....

wow, you understand jose so well. falcao and costa have the same importance for you. :lol:

urm....what has the totally irrelevant statement got to do with me liking pre match pressers when we get news about team matters.

No need for you to watch them, as you claim to know it all anyway......so why bother commenting or ridiculing ( yes...thats what you and others have done )those that do like to hear what is said

urm....what has the totally irrelevant statement got to do with me liking pre match pressers when we get news about team matters.

No need for you to watch them, as you claim to know it all anyway......so why bother commenting or ridiculing ( yes...thats what you and others have done )those that do like to hear what is said

well, knowing costa will start regardless of injury seems to be a similar situation to falcao for someone like you.

you decide the relevance of the statement. :lol:

ridiculing? so telling people that jose's PC means nothing ,which if you see muzchap's reply - he agrees with, is now ridiculing. some people are just so touchy.

It's his off the pitch stuff that's gonna get him sacked not his performances. I think Roman can tolerate a slump for a season considering Jose track record..but dragging this club into all types of unwanted (non football related) attention is what may entice Roman to decide enough is enough.

Reporter is Rob Beasley (quite reliable?), basically repeated what he said in the summer.

the article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6725445/Jose-Mourinho-told-Chelsea-to-sign-Gareth-Bale-Raheem-Sterling-and-John-Stones.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunFootball-_-20151104-_-SunFootballSocial-_-269085493-_-Imageandlink

A close friend revealed: “Jose felt he was being asked to work miracles.
“The club thought he didn’t need any new players, that essentially the same squad could dominate again

“But he knew differently. He laughed at the idea but not because he found the situation funny — far from it.
“He knew he needed a fresh injection of talent, he knew he needed to increase competition for places and depth to his squad.
“He knew it was dangerous to stand still and give other sides the opportunity to play catch-up.”

Belatedly Chelsea tried to make up for lost time — and they failed. It’s proving an expensive failure, too.
And the man who stands to pay the ultimate price for that failure is not Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, not chairman Bruce Buck, not main director Marina Granovskaia.
It’s the man who sounded the alarm bells long before a ball was even kicked.
Funny old game, hey? Unless your name is Mourinho.