The Mourinho Thread

I don't remember this development being discussed here. I noticed a change in a positive way last weekend. He did not react the way I expected him to react after the defeat. "My father is winning his fight, and he's winning in a very secure way,” said Mourinho.http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-draws-strength-from-his-fathers-recovery-from-brain-surgery-to-turnaround-chelseas-a6716096.html

Mourinho's third seasons a little problematic and he is not the nicest person when his team loses but this year was different. I think his father's health problems made him more irritable and also kept his head busy.

He is a very emotional guy. Mourinho: "I know what life is. And I know that, in the end, what matters is the family." Let's hope we recover just like his father.

Lol don't buy into the media madness :)

Everyone calls out the media for being ridiculous when deep down inside they're actually geniuses.

They come up with a "source" citing that a player would rather lose than win with Mourinho. Without ANY confirmation, the ones who want Mourinho to stay have turned on the players, the ones who want him to leave have even more reasons to have their wish granted. This is separating the fans into two groups that get clearer by the day - anti and pro-Mourinho.

And while the internal situation and fan relationships get worse and the circus keeps groing... The media get want they want - pageclicks, they're talked about, retweets, tweets get posted on several Chelsea/football related discussions/websites, people on the outside buy their papers... They just keep on getting money from making a mockery out of this club for most of the part.

Madness you say... I call it a great fucking business plan and most people just fall for it.

Everyone calls out the media for being ridiculous when deep down inside they're actually geniuses.

They come up with a "source" citing that a player would rather lose than win with Mourinho. Without ANY confirmation, the ones who want Mourinho to stay have turned on the players, the ones who want him to leave have even more reasons to have their wish granted. This is separating the fans into two groups that get clearer by the day - anti and pro-Mourinho.

And while the internal situation and fan relationships get worse and the circus keeps groing... The media get want they want - pageclicks, they're talked about, retweets, tweets get posted on several Chelsea/football related discussions/websites, people on the outside buy their papers... They just keep on getting money from making a mockery out of this club for most of the part.

Madness you say... I call it a great fucking business plan and most people just fall for it.

Yeah it is a click bait - but in a way it's madness that the role of 'media' has been diminished to this level of existence.

I remember the motorcycle and car journo's I worked with - they were 100% decent people and absolutely loved what they were doing and were passionate about their subject. Switch to football journo's and it's a murky insidious world...

To be fair most of the journo's I knew are now unemployed - so looks like they should have been more like the football journo's

But to me that's madness :)

Yet another rat? Rats seem to be following him wherever he goes. He should check his pockets for cheese.

0.jpg

José would find that he shares a rather unexpected similar problem with Patrice; they have rats/traitors in their dressing room.

Or maybe José was disguised in Patrice during that pc ? I don't know.

Anyway, our situation is as bad as the Knysna circus parked bus. And that means only one thing : the situation is really bad and really ridiculous.

P.S. oh, bus and rats seem to be a common theme for them; there's something we don't know..

Yeah yeah - any fucking excuse to get a bit in about him being European Champion

Yawn

He's turned to the darkside, more EGO than man now...

I really don't understand why people get so worked up about what Mourinho says anymore. It's like they don't even know who Mourinho is. We all know he talks BS more often than not and some times makes self-serving comments. Should just ignore them rather than scrutinizing and criticizing his every word (Mourinho must be the only manager in the world who will cause that kind of reaction). Better off talking about more important things.

Alessandro Proto seems like an interesting person. I am not sure what he was planning to do to Jose.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/film/meet-alessandro-proto-the-man-who-claims-to-be-the-inspiration-behind-christian-grey-from-50-shades-of-grey/

I really don't understand why people get so worked up about what Mourinho says anymore. It's like they don't even know who Mourinho is. We all know he talks BS more often than not and some times makes self-serving comments. Should just ignore them rather than scrutinizing and criticizing his every word (Mourinho must be the only manager in the world who will cause that kind of reaction). Better off talking about more important things.

THATS why I never watch his PC..s but I was told I was missing so much information a fan would want .