test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

I second that emotion. What has he done in football? Jose has made mistakes, but so did Stein, Clough, Shankly, Busby, Ferguson, Wenger. The players are a disgrace and I hope they get fucking dogs abuse on Saturday. May not help the performance we badly need but some of these players need to pay for what their actions have achieved and I hope very, very many of them get fucked off out of it on January 1st. The club HAS to be bigger than any player. Regardless of consequences.

When it was bad under Rafa, he got the vast majority of the abuse. Now there's not that figure so i think the players might bear the brunt of it.

Deservedly so too.

nullabletype and iseah100 like this

I see so much people saying if the players start performing they will not be ablto to forgive them etc. Does this mean you want us to continue losing and playing constant shit football? :D It would say a lot but I am praying we start seeing better football and results and will think that the fans are finally being rewarded for the dross we have watched for the past few months.

Really baffled. I wonder if people said the same when AVB and RDM was in charge.

I think people are indifferent. If we play amazing on Saturday then they clearly were not enjoying playing under Jose. But obviously everyone wants the results to improve.

Mourinho does not hesitate to call people sons of bitches when he is angry. He did that to our medical staff and to Real Madrid players. How do you think team talks were going after our defeats this season. Of course there was a rift, that some of you wanted to ignore. The proof finally came for those scientists.

Reddish-Blue and didierforever like this

Quick, sack the boss but do not ask questions of the people around the manager.

I said yesterday the questions and cloud hang over the people behind JM as much as JM himself. The summer was nothing short of laughable, it was like we let the handbrake off, slipped into first gear and popped the handbrake straight back on. I mean for fucks sake look at the John Stones situation, what a mess, what an utter crock of shite all that was. Emanalo is the type that if you were boxing him he would throw up his guard and run behind the ref, he's a "I look after me and nobody else" The guy is now being interviewed and coming across as the feel sorry PR officer.

Come the summer, axe this fucker, axe the scouting network that comes with it and with the new boss start a fresh and only then with the right coach and outlook you will see a fresh approach to attacking football and Chelsea moving forward to the direction we all want.

Starman60, Robguima and iseah100 like this

I second that emotion. What has he done in football? Jose has made mistakes, but so did Stein, Clough, Shankly, Busby, Ferguson, Wenger. The players are a disgrace and I hope they get fucking dogs abuse on Saturday. May not help the performance we badly need but some of these players need to pay for what their actions have achieved and I hope very, very many of them get fucked off out of it on January 1st. The club HAS to be bigger than any player. Regardless of consequences.

:clap: :clap: :clap: exactly how I feel and this is how it will go down.

Everyone has their opinion, everyone has their opinion on how to fix it, the big picture is we need 3 points and this group of players to start delivering and quick sharp.

We are all Chelsea, or I would like to think we are, let's group hug and pull in the right direction.

KTBFFH

Man, when you joined you were a great lad and it's great that with time you haven't changed even with the tag under your name. Keep it up mate.

Special Juan likes this

JM won a premiership, one league cup, reached one champions league semi.

Not bad going.

But look at the disaster this year.

Can't be his doing. You have to be a saboteur like in the war movies to do that, not JM !

In my opinion he failed dismally in the transfer department plus in judging which players were in their last.
The new one has to deal with scorched earth.

Mourinho does not hesitate to call people sons of bitches when he is angry. He did that to our medical staff and to Real Madrid players. How do you think team talks were going after our defeats this season. Of course there was a rift, that some of you wanted to ignore. The proof finally came for those scientists.

but but but, anyone who thinks that there was a rift between jose and the players is "deluded". :lol:

11Drogba likes this

Delighted with the sack, happy for the players. Now is the time to replace some old dusty furniture (terry, iva) and play some attacking football. Eden will be relieved.

why is emenalo still in the club ?

He is part of the committee that decides whom to buy and sell right ???

if yes then he needs to leave immediately tooo... very very poor transfers (selling + buying) last couple of years.

The whole player power is just shit.get a grip.grow up and do your job!don't like the manager do it for the fans!

He ain't to blame for summer transfer disaster yet bloke who is gets to sit smugly

bluephoenix likes this