test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

again my questions remain the same.

jose just made a massive statement regarding the players.

what exactly do we get out of this sacking? will we make the top 4? will we win the PL? i would still say that winning the CL was more probable with jose than with anyone else on this world with the current squad.

2 weeks before the transfer window starts. how does his sacking make any sense NOW.

most of us had made peace with the fact that he would stay this season no matter what. and i was fine with it. give him a transfer window to right his wrongs.

The only sense that makes right now is progress.

I'm sorry but there's no way a squad like this should be relegation mode.

He lost the dressing room and he must go.

It's much easier to replace the coach then the entire team.

Let's not forget this is the second time it happen, the second time!

So we give him money to buy a new squad and then after 3 season lose the dressing room again?

Stats likes this

I see so much people saying if the players start performing they will not be ablto to forgive them etc. Does this mean you want us to continue losing and playing constant shit football? :D It would say a lot but I am praying we start seeing better football and results and will think that the fans are finally being rewarded for the dross we have watched for the past few months.

Really baffled. I wonder if people said the same when AVB and RDM was in charge.

People say silly things in the heat of the moment :)

Would you believe, in English law, there is actually a statute for this - things said in the heat of the moment can be rescinded :)

DYC. and Stats like this

From Sky Sports News:

EVA CARNEIRO DISPUTE SET FOR SETTLEMENT Jose Mourinho's sacking today has opened the door for a possible return to Stamford Bridge for Eva Carneiro. It's understood a number of senior players remain upset at the way in which the popular club doctor left the club. She remains out of work and still lives close to the Chelsea training ground in Cobham. Lawyers for all side are due to come face-to-face on January 6 ahead of a potential full employment tribunal in June. Last month Carneiro lodged claims for sex discrimination against Jose - claims which Jose is still liable for despite his departure from the club. Carneiro also claimed reinstatement at the club along with personal injury compensation and aggravated damages from the club. And SSN has leant that today was a significant day in the legal process that’s underway between Jose, Chelsea and Eva Carneiro. Chelsea and Jose had 49 days to register their defence against those claims – and as things stand, we understand that no defence (or ET3 form as it is known) has been lodged with the tribunal from either Jose or the club – and neither have asked for an extension. They have until midnight to lodge their defence. ( Not yesterday as has been reported). It’s difficult at this stage to conclude what happens now. But certainly Chelsea’s lack of activity would suggest that the stand-off between the two sides may now be over – and Chelsea may look to settle the 5-month dispute in the coming weeks.

Fernando likes this

again my questions remain the same.

jose just made a massive statement regarding the players.

what exactly do we get out of this sacking? will we make the top 4? will we win the PL? i would still say that winning the CL was more probable with jose than with anyone else on this world with the current squad.

2 weeks before the transfer window starts. how does his sacking make any sense NOW.

most of us had made peace with the fact that he would stay this season no matter what. and i was fine with it. give him a transfer window to right his wrongs.

I am confused. IIRC was you not in the camp of wanting Mourinho to go. I know you have made vocal your slating of players. Most namely Fabregas and Ivanovic but I am sure before he was sacked you were stating he had to go.... Is it me or am I going mad? :carlo2: :confused:

I am confused. IIRC was you not in the camp of wanting Mourinho to go. I know you have made vocal your slating of players. Most namely Fabregas and Ivanovic but I am sure before he was sacked you were stating he had to go.... Is it me or am I going mad? :carlo2: :confused:

As @Rmpr, he is either a WUM or suffered some some sort of severe schizophrenia.

One day he's cold, then the next hot.

Seriously gutted thinking about what Jose could be going through right now. He left his family in London despite moving to Inter and Real, Gets back to us when he's not an adventurer anymore. Pledges long term loyalty and this happens.

The only sense that makes right now is progress.

I'm sorry but there's no way a squad like this should be relegation mode.

He lost the dressing room and he must go.

It's much easier to replace the coach then the entire team.

Let's not forget this is the second time it happen, the second time!

So we give him money to buy a new squad and then after 3 season lose the dressing room again?

we were in the relegation zone 2 months ago when a salvaging something out of the situation was a possibility.

exactly, he has lost some of the elite members of the dressing room (you know who). what if these cunts think that the next manager is not good for them and do the same. then what, fire him too?

jose has made mistakes, a lot and lot of them. but sacking at this point is NOT progressing. its regressing even worse.

Lmao you are so hilarious. Sometimes I feel you are Leif in disguise. LOOOOL!

First, you are jumping to absurdly dumb conclusions. Who said players and football department employees were giving a pass? Thats stupid. However, sacking a manager in December is possible, getting rid of players or signing new ones isnt. So Roman did what was possible.

Yes, thet backed the manager AT THAT TIME, but with things actually getting worse after 2 months, maybe the Russian decided Jose wouldn't continue. So beter to sack him now than to let him have a transfer window to spend more money on players the club and the new manager might not want.

Seriously, all you want is to complain like a whiny baby. Its what you do. Until yesterday you were trashing Jose and asking for his head. Now that he is sackedyou are complaining it wasnt at your prefered time. Pathetic!

well, idiots are aplenty these days.

first of all, go down the thread and get my stance on jose.

"This season" thats what i said after the board made it abundantly clear that he is staying.

my problem with jose was that he was going to play the same players over and over again but his interview after the match showed his stance had changed, which meant actually a change in scenario. not that hard to understand if you have an IQ that is greater than the room temperature, unfortunately thats expecting too much of you, is not it.

get your head out of your ass, and try to look at some of the realities.

also, were not you the one harping on about giving jose an year. were not you a follower of a theory something like this:

"tbh i personally believe Jose is now starting to tank the season and letting things role out so he can see how bad everything really is.

he just want to see if he rly needs to change half the squad or if he can still save someone here and there...

if i post this on the public forums i will get eaten up lol, but i trully believe in it"

i am sorry, but how is that working out for you? the fact is jose made mistakes. at the helm of which was trusting these no good players. and the moment, he actually slated them, he gets sacked!!! well 2+2=4, when its 5, quote me.

and seriously, i dont get your logic. we should not sack our manager when the PL and top4 are a possibility but sacking the manager without any visible progress or incentives is fine? even if we take your theory that everything among jose and players was fine, then what about the atmosphere. the only saving grace has been the crowd support basically because of jose and now that he is gone, expect that to turn sour too. yes, i can see how this is such an awesome decision. LOOOOOLLLL

the interesting thing would be if we actually start performing well all of a sudden it will be very clear that players have too much power in the club and that will never get us a long term manager we have been craving for.

Or it could be that we play a different system that works with the players we have? Or that a negative atmosphere around the club has gone?

Let's not just pretend that if the performances get better that this is all the players fault.

EXACTLY, i was slating the PLAYERS. the players whom jose SLATED for a change. and SLATED massively. was he going to change? maybe, i dont know, but for once, i was actually looking forward to the team changes. to see if jose would actually do the right thing.

Or it could be that we play a different system that works with the players we have? Or that a negative atmosphere around the club has gone?

Let's not just pretend that if the performances get better that this is all the players fault.

Would be happy if that is the case :)

As @Rmpr, he is either a WUM or suffered some some sort of severe schizophrenia.

One day he's cold, then the next hot.

understand things before stupidly running your mouth. read what i replied to stats.

JB_SWAG likes this