The Mourinho Thread

But by then, the damage could be even worse than now, especially in the Champions League.

Not that I would ever cheer an opposition against Chelsea, but dropping to the Ropey league could be the best chance of us in the CL next season.

Still think he shouldn't be given the sack. I think if he manages to turn it around - and if he is given the chance I believe he will - in the future nothing would stand in our way. We're probably not making top four at this point, but next season will be here before you know it. Missing out on Champions League after a season like this? I'll take it.

There is a reason why Roman hasn't sacked him yet, and I praise him for it.

So many rumours flying about. About the grassing player etc

The one about Jose telling Ivanovich and Eva to end their affair, seems far fetched, but Googling Eva Carneiro and Ivanovich brings up a few results.

If he was fucking her, it explains a lot....

Tbh I kind of like our system with the assistants, we usually have a club assistant and the manager chooses one for himself, which gives both parties a sense of stability when there's parting company.

And I may be alone but I didn't think there were that big signs of this last season, we just played the footy in the first half and got it done in the second, Fergie had many of these type of seasons in reverse, I never thought we wouldn't win whereas now we can have Bournemouth at home next up and I'd strongly fear defeat.

NO BIG signs lots of little signs .. Peace has identified most of them ,, SOMEONE at the club should have as well . Actually quite a lot of members expressed concern

during preseason and the transfer window

The one about Jose telling Ivanovich and Eva to end their affair, seems far fetched, but Googling Eva Carneiro and Ivanovich brings up a few results.

you mean Jose got jealous .. :halo:

Still think he shouldn't be given the sack. I think if he manages to turn it around - and if he is given the chance I believe he will - in the future nothing would stand in our way. We're probably not making top four at this point, but next season will be here before you know it. Missing out on Champions League after a season like this? I'll take it.

There is a reason why Roman hasn't sacked him yet, and I praise him for it.

probably because he fears a backlash/ dosen't want to lose money again. I doubt he actually has faith in this situation turning around.

NO BIG signs lots of little signs .. Peace has identified most of them ,, SOMEONE at the club should have as well . Actually quite a lot of members expressed concern

during preseason and the transfer window

Pre season was when it hit me this season would be a bit shit for te standards set by the board/Roman (i didn't think it would ever have been this bad), I don't usually take much out of friendlys but something just wasn't right.

I didn't think before pre season our lack of transfers would hurt us immediately, constant failure to evolve a winning squad usually catches up with you after about 3-4 years, like it did with our last great team.

probably because he fears a backlash/ dosen't want to lose money again. I doubt he actually has faith in this situation turning around.

Abramovic will face the backlash if it means doing what he believes is best, sacking Jose will probably have some people up in arms but would be nothing compared to the toxic atmosphere replacing RDM with Rafa caused.

Rebuilding? Wtf

We really shouldn't have to rebuild a squad full of players in their primes/nearing their primes. This isn't a washed up 2011/12 Chelsea team, this team won the league last season ffs.

The lengths some will go to blame anyone but Mourinho is astonishing. I mean fuck, we're talking about a team that should be at its best currently as the majority of the team has spent 2 years now with the same coach and his system. The deadwood should have been gotten rid of a long time ago. Not to mention that this is the team Mourinho wanted, evidenced by not playing certain players and thus making them leave :lol:

Not attack wise but defensively we need a major rebuild, only Zouma, Cesar and Baba if he improves out of the current bunch should be in the squad long or even medium term never mind the first Xl.

Pre season was when it hit me this season would be a bit shit for te standards set by the board/Roman (i didn't think it would ever have been this bad), I don't usually take much out of friendlys but something just wasn't right.

I didn't think before pre season our lack of transfers would hurt us immediately, constant failure to evolve a winning squad usually catches up with you after about 3-4 years, like it did with our last great team.

the Beresford theory lots of small changes ,, in our case in the wrong the direction .. or The Butterfly theory which means we could be non league in 5 years

ref Eva......rumours another player involved as well.

This isn't a washed up 2011/12 Chelsea team, this team won the league last season ffs.

This manager won the league last season too. I'm pretty sure these players didn't win the league on their own, it's not like they're so great that they're capable of winning league titles regardless of who is the manager.

I actually like Mourinho's philosophy, perform or you're out (Hazard, I'm looking at you)

the Beresford theory lots of small changes ,, in our case in the wrong the direction .. or The Butterfly theory which means we could be non league in 5 years

I prefer string theory - and Hawkins and co should be checking us out

We seem to have flipped the space time continuim - and the parallel universe where Chelsea are shit - seems to be evident in our universe!

This is clearly the reason - nothing else is plausible. Certainly nothing any of you have mentioned ;) lol ?

This manager won the league last season too. I'm pretty sure these players didn't win the league on their own, it's not like they're so great that they're capable of winning league titles regardless of who is the manager.

I actually like Mourinho's philosophy, perform or you're out (Hazard, I'm looking at you)

Dude at that rate we would not have a squad

- Ivanovic

- Matic

- Costa

- Hazard

- Cesc

Have all been pretty shite. IMHO the only players with any credit are

- Begovic

- Willian

- Dave

I prefer string theory - and Hawkins and co should be checking us out

We seem to have flipped the space time continuim - and the parallel universe where Chelsea are shit - seems to be evident in our universe!

This is clearly the reason - nothing else is plausible. Certainly nothing any of you have mentioned ;) lol

my bad memory his name is Sir Dave Brailsford ,, and you could be right ,, we are in a FUCKING DEEP BLACK HOLE