The Mourinho Thread

From what i have seen .

Azpi, Cesc, Hazard, Ramires, Oscar always hang out together outside the football time

They always photo together when party of whatever

Azpi and Hazard were a great friend from what they told last season

With Azpi attitude he was no doubt to do his best for the team

Lately I still saw them picture together so none of them will be that Judas

Out of this list Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill even Costa have no doubt how hard they try to fight in every single game.

Costa behavior at Liverpool show how he manage his temper and he never stop chasing the ball he battled for it all the time

So yes the last man that I doubt too, It should be him

Mr. Happy Man Zouma !!! lol no way in hell

Matic may be but who know? May be it's just BS story.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like the quote has been made up. In which case, the player who said it needs to go regardless of the Jose situation. We just can't have those ego-maniac sorts in a blue shirt.

If it were Branislav, it would work out fine to just dump the player and the manager.

Would be sad if the player were revealed and it were Cesc TBH because I think he can still be a great player under the correct manager. He wants to play quick-passing football, dynamic, attacking. Jose doesn't allow it to evolve.

The whole thing stinks. Thanks Jose M.

No future.

Thanks @Peace for an analytical view of the reasons for our current state ,, In addition to the Spurs game I would also mention the Bradford melt down ,,

That followed by the Spurs seemed to trigger a chain reaction .. imo there is no way he can turn this round .. This is not player power either , It is a manager losing the respect

of his players .

Thanks @Peace for an analytical view of the reasons for our current state ,, In addition to the Spurs game I would also mention the Bradford melt down ,,

That followed by the Spurs seemed to trigger a chain reaction .. imo there is no way he can turn this round .. This is not player power either , It is a manager losing the respect

of his players .

Yup, like me the players think he's a complete bellend!

I daresay the Eva situation was the final nail in his coffin.

He just needs to STFU - he's the biggest whiner I have seen. He should count himself lucky that so many people fell for his 'one of us' bollox - that's what has saved him thus far.

It's the emperors clothes scenario all over again ...

He is a short term manager capable of snagging a few trophies. His long term performance is questionable and his transfers are on average - mediocre. The first time round he signed some fuck awful players too.

I fully expect him to be gone in the summer. The financial hit is going to be serious - no decent prize money, no CL revenues - ouch!!!

Definitely, the problems at least started at the start of the year and that Tottenham game. After the said game, everything went wrong and we went on to grind victories. At the time, because we were lacking insight it was impossible to realize how huge the problem was ; and instead we took that for a bad moment and we hailed the grinded victories as the sign of the champion. Although once we were officially champions, everything started to go completely south. It started with the three last games of the season that were more than mixed results. One could have said that it was a well deserved rest but our pre-season was even worse. And as soon as we started the league season, the total implosion started with that infamous game against Swansea highlighted by Mourinho throwing Eva his toys out of the club pram.

What we are witnessing now his not the result of something that happened this summer. That is not because of a bad transfert window ; not because of a late pre-season ; not because some players decided the job was done and that one league title is enough. As I have mentionned above, our problems started at least since that Tottenham game. We held together because there was a title to be won, so we were able to go from one grinded victory to another grinded victory — and that was painful. And once the joint aim was achieved, all parts started to dislocate and we reached to current situation where nothing works anymore — as the only element allowing that broken machine to work is no longer here, that is a title at within reach.

I will even say that the problems started earlier than that Tottenham game. If we had a positive start of the season, it is most certainly due to the addition of Fabregas and Costa, which have brought positivity and breath of fresh air. But once the novelty became no longer new, and that these two players took the fold, we started to strongly decline : this is the moment we entered the second part of the season...

One could then hypothesizes that the problem is even older than the previous summer and take his roots within the first season. Therefore, the addition of Costa and Fabregas momentarily broke a decline that started that season ; and as I have said, as soon as the fresh air became a stale air, our form started to decline once again. Maybe that what happened with Ba, Mata, Eto'o, Luiz and KdB (and possibly Salah, Lukaku and Schurlle ?) is a huge factor in our current situation — a situation where there is clearly a clivage between the management team and the players. We could also think that the siege mentality and the negative football has taken the tool out of them...

That is only, of course, speculation. Yet the it is certain that the problem goes beyond purely sportive aspects. Rumours and quotes circulating are maybe inflated and more sensational than true ; nonetheless they are evoquing areal problem, that is a toxic atmosphere in the dressing room. And we seem to go the Madrid patern..

Fantastic post. :clap::clap:

Yup, like me the players think he's a complete bellend!

I daresay the Eva situation was the final nail in his coffin.

He just needs to STFU - he's the biggest whiner I have seen. He should count himself lucky that so many people fell for his 'one of us' bollox - that's what has saved him thus far.

It's the emperors clothes scenario all over again ...

He is a short term manager capable of snagging a few trophies. His long term performance is questionable and his transfers are on average - mediocre. The first time round he signed some fuck awful players too.

I fully expect him to be gone in the summer. The financial hit is going to be serious - no decent prize money, no CL revenues - ouch!!!

When he goes our young players may finally get a chance and our creative players allowed to express themselves

He has to go. I know I keep repeating myself but the team is getting worse week by week, Cant believe the board is still backing him.

as long as the scouting network is intact for the future, I'm thinking a lot of people should be considered for the axe. It's beyond comprehension that Jose got that contract in August from CFC. premature toxic ejaculation onto oneself. good job.