The Mourinho Thread

Kean speaks Portuguese so im guessing that is where the link has come from.

He probably wont be bad as assistant manager, bad PL managers (Sammy Lee, Tony Adams, Les Reid, Terry Conor, Chris Hutchins) were actually good number 2s.

True. Carlos Queiroz is another example of that.

But imagine, Mourinho gets sacked halfway through next season and Steve Kean takes over....

What´s gonna happen if Jose won´t sign for Chelsea ?

Whom to hire, then ?

Anything can happen, I feel.

Plenty of disappointed fans & whoever comes on, he won´t be much liked at the Bridge, I feel.

They had to get over Pep not coming which seemed to be a definate though dont think he was anywhere near as keen as made out..which was proven as he turned it down due to stablity etc.

Duno....not another manager whose been out for years and expect miracles....

Kean speaks Portuguese so im guessing that is where the link has come from.

He probably wont be bad as assistant manager, bad PL managers (Sammy Lee, Tony Adams, Les Reid, Terry Conor, Chris Hutchins) were actually good number 2s.

Haha Jose speaks better English than Steve Kean. This story is clearly a bad joke and somebody having a laugh.

They had to get over Pep not coming which seemed to be a definate though dont think he was anywhere near as keen as made out..which was proven as he turned it down due to stablity etc.

Duno....not another manager whose been out for years and expect miracles....

Whatever Peppy thought, both of us do not know.

Personally, I am happy Peppy is not at the Bridge. He can keep his passing game elsewhere.

"@RmadridInfo: Mourinho has decided to continue at Real Madrid next season, confirmed in the press conference

wait what the actually f

I can't believe that. After all he has been saying about the players and stuff? I thought he said all that JUST to get the club to want to get rid of him.