The Mourinho Thread

This club is an absolute circus right now and I'm sick of it. Mourinho has been the biggest part of that. If he really wants to stay he has to cut this crap about 'us against them' and 'we deserved to win but didn't because X and Y' because I like many others are sick to the back teeth of it. I want a football club with as little controversy as possible. Its getting to the point where I look admirably at all other managers who don't throw temper tantrums/silent treatment/blame games every five fucking minutes when really it's down to his and the team/boards failures in and before the season.

I fucking hate seeing my beloved club I've supported for years like this, it feels like Jose is on a mission to make himself sackable? I don't want that be true but it's a feeling I get. Everything in the way he's conducting himself atm is the opposite of what any manager should be doing in his position. And not giving the supporters explanations in post matches, and explanations which are honest and to the point are getting on my fucking tits. The Chelsea fans aren't idiots Jose, we appreciate the great trophies and all you've brought to the club but right now, I feel disrespected as a fan, by not only the players for their lack of effort and work ethic (Willian, Bego and Azpi aside) and the manager for treating us like idiots when he speaks out.

Fuck sake.

I feel your pain mate, I had to console my 9 year old boy in tears yesterday. But out of bad will always come good, I was there in bad times, in good times and always blue and proud.

I feel your pain mate, I had to console my 9 year old boy in tears yesterday. But out of bad will always come good, I was there in bad times, in good times and always blue and proud.

I know pal. The feeling of watching Chelsea now is a far cry from the joy I felt watching Gianfranco dance around players at the bridge as a young kid. Sigh.

I know pal. The feeling of watching Chelsea now is a far cry from the joy I felt watching Gianfranco dance around players at the bridge as a young kid. Sigh.

we have been in bigger holes than this mate we will come back bigger and stronger :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This club is an absolute circus right now and I'm sick of it. Mourinho has been the biggest part of that. If he really wants to stay he has to cut this crap about 'us against them' and 'we deserved to win but didn't because X and Y' because I like many others are sick to the back teeth of it. I want a football club with as little controversy as possible. Its getting to the point where I look admirably at all other managers who don't throw temper tantrums/silent treatment/blame games every five fucking minutes when really it's down to his and the team/boards failures in and before the season.

I fucking hate seeing my beloved club I've supported for years like this, it feels like Jose is on a mission to make himself sackable? I don't want that be true but it's a feeling I get. Everything in the way he's conducting himself atm is the opposite of what any manager should be doing in his position. And not giving the supporters explanations in post matches, and explanations which are honest and to the point are getting on my fucking tits. The Chelsea fans aren't idiots Jose, we appreciate the great trophies and all you've brought to the club but right now, I feel disrespected as a fan, by not only the players for their lack of effort and work ethic (Willian, Bego and Azpi aside) and the manager for treating us like idiots when he speaks out.

Fuck sake.

you have expressed my feelings exactly .. T watched yesterday with my wife ans she said I hope Liverpool win since Klopp seems so much better a person than Mourinho .

Of course she is a mere woman who has played 4 different sports at very respectable levels ,, and women arent shown much respect on this forum even ,,

you have expressed my feelings exactly .. T watched yesterday with my wife ans she said I hope Liverpool win since Klopp seems so much better a person than Mourinho .

Of course she is a mere woman who has played 4 different sports at very respectable levels ,, and women arent shown much respect on this forum even ,,

Spot on pal. I remember after the Southampton game I think, I listened to 606 and one Chelsea fan rang up and spoke to Robbie Savage and got it spot on. He said to Savo (as a former Leicester player) how pleased he must be and proud with how Claudio Ranieri conducts himself in interviews and how ashamed he was of Jose. It does my head in. If we lose to a better team, don't fucking moan about everything, just accept it, likewise if we aren't good enough which we clearly are not.

Jose Mourinho has two games to save his Chelsea job, sources tell ESPN FC, with Carlo Ancelotti interested.

http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2693096/jose-mourinho-has-two-games-to-save-chelsea-job

with Carlo Ancelotti interested in taking over even on a temporary basis.

Interesting...

Once again the team has turned against him because of his outdated/small team tactics. It happened at Madrid and it happens at Chelsea once more. It wasn't the case at Internazionale because all those players were all aproaching/well in their 30s and didn't care about the tactics, nor the evolution as a player - they wanted to win something and they wanted it fast as they were approaching the end of their carreers. But it is different when you have young, technically gifted players that want to evolve and prove themselves. They want free flowing football and if you make them play the way Stoke does, eventually you will pay the price.

It is not even an exaggeration but Stoke actually play more entertaining football than we do.