The Mourinho Thread

We are literally running out of managers to hire, and the same scenario continues again and again and again. It's not even about stability anymore, it's about changing the course. Players are getting paid to play football, getting hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, more than real, hard-working people, earn in years and years, so I'm sorry too if I don't buy into "motivation" bullshit. This period was bound to happen when we change managers, pholosophies like socks. We've accumulated a graveyard of players. Sure not every decision made by the CLUB regarding players has been the best but you've got to understand that Mourinho doesn't make these decisions on his own, he can only give his thoughts and wishes, rest is for lawyers and management to discuss. It's clear as daylight that Mourinho didn't plan to start this season with this squad.

I'm not saying sack him, I am simply referring to your excuse of 'deadwood' does simply not hold ground due to the amount influence he has had over the squad. With the amount we have spent we should be nearing City's level of quality in midfield at least but it is nowhere near it.

These graveyard player you refer to, I'm assuming are the same one's José put his faith in while ostracising Mata, KDB, Luis etc.? Give me a break. If I were the board I would be hesitant about giving him anymore money to flitter away on the likes of Salah, Cuadrado, etc as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't let Jose touch rebuilding the squad with a barge pole after what he has done to the squad. His first port of call in 2013 was to gut the squad of all creativity for christ sake. We would play even worse football than we do now.

yeah because Hazard didnt win POTY last season under Mourinho's tactics right?

That is one season. Long term as he has been known for, his ideas go blank. If that was the case, no managers should get sacked. Mourinho's tactics helped us one season. Long term it is has not been. Been proven at other clubs and been proving at us once again. When one player is getting bad that is one thing but then virtually the whole team is, the manager is a big part of that problem.

That is one season. Long term as he has been known for, his ideas go blank. If that was the case, no managers should get sacked. Mourinho's tactics helped us one season. Long term it is has not been. Been proven at other clubs and been proving at us once again. When one player is getting bad that is one thing but then virtually the whole team is, the manager is a big part of that problem.

not really, Jose would have wanted to improve the first XI in the summer for whatever reason the club decided not to sign any top players! the club need to go for the players Jose wants them to, then he will take us back to the top

One of the worst manager I have ever seen. Horrible. He destroyed this team. He managed to ruin Hazard. FUCK OFF. He should be banned from CFC.

Don't be a dick. How many league titles have you won without Mourinho? I'm not sure he shouls remain at Chelsea, but he deserves the respect of each and every fan.

I'm not saying sack him, I am simply referring to your excuse of 'deadwood' does simply not hold ground due to the amount influence he has had over the squad. With the amount we have spent we should be nearing City's level of quality in midfield at least but it is nowhere near it.

These graveyard player you refer to, I'm assuming are the same one's José put his faith in while ostracising Mata, KDB, Luis etc.? Give me a break. If I were the board I would be hesitant about giving him anymore money to flitter away on the likes of Salah, Cuadrado, etc as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't let Jose touch rebuilding the squad with a barge pole after what he has done to the squad. His first port of call in 2013 was to gut the squad of all creativity for christ sake. We would play even worse football than we do now.

That's retrospective wisenosing. Who would have thought Fabregas' form dips that much? Who would have thought last years' POTY is that horrific this season? Matic dropping form and so on. Only mistake he has really made in my eyes is selling Felipe Luis, that's that.

not really, Jose would have wanted to improve the first XI in the summer for whatever reason the club decided not to sign any top players! the club need to go for the players Jose wants them to, then he will take us back to the top

Yet he decided to buy a FB and not play him. That is down to him. Despite our flaws in the CM department last season, he did not see any reason to make any reinforcements. e is the one who let quality players go in and kept players who are proving to be average in the team. He brought Falcao in despite being poor for over a year now and he still has no idea how to get the best out of him. Mourinho takes a huge chunk of the blame. I am starting to have enough of his awful football, his constant bullsit, his scapegoating of players and the negative image he has provided of the club. Just had enough and I hope Abramovich is the same.

he clearly was told to work with what he had in the summer, i am sure Jose would have wanted to sign at least 2 or 3 top class players in the summer to improve the first XI

He probably wanted to but again he spent 322 million in 2 years. That's a lot of players and a lot of money and then after that he goes to the board and says i need another +100 million for 2- 3 new players ?

I can understand the board saying no to this last summer.

Sorry pacquiao but imo he's had enough funding and backing from the board in the past 2 years. We shouldn't be in this mess even without 2-3 new players.