The Mourinho Thread

How did both our attacking and defending get this poor???

We can't even get one part right, we're worse than Moyes manutd... Incredible :doh:

Our attacking went downhill in the 2nd half of last season..where it was less about team play and more about getting the ball to Hazard.

This season we have regressed EVEN FURTHER..which makes no sense. I honestly think Mourinho has lost the dressing room as surely the players can't be happy playing this style of football and getting abused by the opposition at Stamford Bridge..

they had a excuse.he was a new manager.don't get how just slid so quickly!Yeah lost players but still..shouldn't be this poor

We shouldn't be this poor. I miss my strong Chelsea defence.

We limited teams to little or no goals, but this season we're conceding left, right and center. I'm tired of the direction we are heading and I'm now firmly in the Mourinho out camp.

they had a excuse.he was a new manager.don't get how just slid so quickly!Yeah lost players but still..shouldn't be this poor

We limited teams to little or no goals, but this season we're conceding left, right and center. I'm tired of the direction we are heading and I'm now firmly in the Mourinho out camp.

The last goal just showed the players don't want to play for Jose anymore. You can't just let Benteke to have a walk in the park in your own half just like that.

I never defended him blindly, just waited for things to get better burt now it's hard for me to say it cause I wanted for once to have a manager who'll stay for more than 3 seasons with us..

Jose, it's time for you to go.

People are overreacting he should leave now or at the end of the season but don't forget that he's still a Chelsea legend. So show atleast a bit of respect. Even though I have been one of the few TC members that wanted Jose to leave, I still show the guy some respect. Thank you for what you have done Jose but I think it's done.

An interim manager like Hiddink might be the solution for this season.

That's what's hard to get not a lot has changed.everyone seems to have turned to complete crap!

One thing is sad that if they sack him we are left in gloom.

When Benitez left a guy a lot of people hated left us in good standing.

That's just a bit of irony that the guy most people loved leaves us like this and that guy most people hated left us in a good moment.

Due to the genius at the club who gave him that fat contract, I have a feeling he won't be sacked until it is mathematically impossible to qualify for the CL...which should happen in the next few weeks with the way things are going.