The Mourinho Thread

Some Chelsea fans calling others "Mourinho-Brigade", "talkMourinho", maybe next "Mourinho fanboys" and so on.

There's already a big crack in the fanbase, instead of being united we are fighting our own, absolutely disgusting.
Some time ago i joked with my "fighting a war" phrase, but it has become reality and it's getting worse every time i come in here.

No matter what happens, whether Mourinho stays or goes, the "schadenfreude" will never leave.

Take a good look at the "Kevin de Bruyne" thread, especially when the boy has had a good game.
People will go freakin' nuts, and turn on one another like during a fucking outbreak.

I don't want to imagine what will happen, if Mourino ever wins another Champions-League trophy with a different club.

In recent times only Fernando Torres came close, but nowadays it's on another level.

The end is near, Gooners must be absolutely loving the controversies around here,
no matter what is about to happen, there will always be big fucking trouble.

Don't know what to do. You can't please everybody, absolutely broken!

Some Chelsea fans calling others "Mourinho-Brigade", "talkMourinho", maybe next "Mourinho fanboys" and so on.

There's already a big crack in the fanbase, instead of being united we are fighting our own, absolutely disgusting.

Some time ago i joked with my "fighting a war" phrase, but it has become reality and it's getting worse every time i come in here.

No matter what happens, whether Mourinho stays or goes, the "schadenfreude" will never leave.

Take a good look at the "Kevin de Bruyne" thread, especially when the boy has had a good game.

People will go freakin' nuts, and turn on one another like during a fucking outbreak.

I don't want to imagine what will happen, if Mourino ever wins another Champions-League trophy with a different club.

In recent times only Fernando Torres came close, but nowadays it's on another level.

The end is near, Gooners must be absolutely loving the controversies around here,

no matter what is about to happen, there will always be big fucking trouble.

Don't know what to do. You can't please everybody, absolutely broken!

I believe the words you are looking for are schism and Mourinhonista.

I believe the words you are looking for are schism and Mourinhonista.

Fair play to you for trying to use my own words against me.

I'm a big fan of the coach and don't want him gone.

But what i don't do is calling other people "Mourinho-Brigade" instead of getting into a thought-out debate.

It's so much easier to throw out some accusations or a binary decision, no middle ground!

Why not think about why Mourinho does something and paint a map and put some brain into it?!

That's demanding, but then the criticism could be taken way more serious.

Just some idea. :ph34r:

What disgust me most, is that the people who back Chelsea's Manager, are labeled as "mourinho worshipper" and such by those who don't, while they hide their own agenda behind the now cliché words "we want what's best for the clubs" funnily enough you never hear the term "mourinho hater" or such other terms by the people who back him.
All in all i find most of the people who back him, more level headed and less likely to start insulting other members of this board. Having different opinions and discussing them out is fantastic, that's why this forum exists, but that's not what's happening here.
So yes, i'm mostly grossed out by that.

Damn you're right. It is privilege to be in 15th place and off to the worst start in 30+ years. I will feel honored to watch Chelsea be relegated.

I agree...but not tongue in cheek

its a privilage to support the club no matter where we are. It always was and in my lifetime it always will be.

So what, if we get relegated....still be an honour supporting this club

You cannot be serious. People who don't back him are often labeled as fickle, gloryhunter, plastic, hater, you name it.

This. Was gonna post the same thing. Can't believe he's trying to claim some sort of moral highground. That's just :lol:

You cannot be serious. People who don't back him are often labeled as fickle, gloryhunter, plastic, hater, you name it.

Can you please back it up?

When did i, blue_fox or others write such things?

Yes, CMS was out of line, now he's banned, consequences happen in life.

Go search for yourself, I've been here long enough to know that what I said it's true.

And I didn't say it came from you or Blue_Fox directly. Others have said it.

I don't like it when accusations were thrown around, i asked for a some proof and the one thing i get is search for yourself.

I didn't make those claims, but it seems difficult for you to find it, so i leave it here.

I don't want a personal battle before it gets messy.

Regards.

I don't like it when accusations were thrown around, i asked for a some proof and the one thing i get is search for yourself.

I didn't make those claims, but it seems difficult for you to find it, so i leave it here.

I don't want a personal battle before it gets messy.

Regards.

damn.....just as I thought this might get juicy and my name was thrown in the mix ;-)