The Mourinho Thread

I don't think so. Not if that youth player has potential. RLC is gold, he won't be ignored especially when our first team players are below average. Mourinho has favourites, the interim does not. That's why Fabregas is an untouchable regardless even if he sits on the pitch like a lemon.

"Trophy winning side..." We are NOT a trophy winning side now. We are a relegation side. He has to change it up! And no, criticising the players to the media isn't the best way. Blaming on everything but himself isn't the best way.

This is the perfect time to integrate youth because we aren't winning, and he's not even doing that properly. Plays RLC for 50 minutes, and he is never seen again until like 10 matches later.

And about stellar signings, that all depends. If we are keeping Mourinho, certainly because he doesn't trust the youth enough. Anybody else that isnt Mourinho, personally it has be a world-class player and not a potential one for me to start singing (and that's if we are not replacing an already good youth player).

how do you know we wont win a trophy this season? youre not god, you cant predict the future

with you.....my only issue is that is he the one or is he ready to have a system and team built around him?

England u21 think he is special and I hope Mourinho thinks so too....but of course we have others fighting to be the same. Mourinho ( if he stays) will have to make a tough choice with RLC by the end of the season. Lets hope its one where he can be the future of Chelsea and possibly future captain

A partnership with Neves (should we pursue) would set up for a spectacular future spine for the team. Two Ruben's :getin:

I said "NOW" as in, currently. No way we'll be winning trophies in this current form. It's not possible. Nice try though on turning this back on me.

so how do you know that? last time i checked in 2012 we were also in horrible form in the PL and won the FA Cup and CL, Youre not god, you cant predict the furture

so how do you know that? last time i checked in 2012 we were also in horrible form in the PL and won the FA Cup and CL, Youre not god, you cant predict the furture

i wouldnt waste your time and effort with this one because facts don't mean anything but speculation and looking into a crystal ball is the way forward

But in 2012, we had warriors and characters. This season, we are spineless and gutless most of these games. And in 2012, we never been in a horrible form as bad as THIS. Stop comparing to 2012.

Yes I'm not God, and I can't predict the future but history shows that a team that has been in this worse form hasn't gone on to win anything. If we somehow win anything by the end of this season, that's because our form must have improved. We can't even string 2 straight PL wins/2 straight CL wins together.

Wigan won the FA Cup and got Relegated the same season...

They won it because they got consecutive wins for that competition. You are only going to win trophies if you get consecutive wins in that same competition.

But you don't know if we're going to get consecutive wins in the FA cup :lol:

This is football for a reason.

But in 2012, we had warriors and characters. This season, we are clueless, spineless and gutless most of these games. .

hate to introduce facts with your posts as I know you struggle with them, but

JT, Cahill, Ivanovich, Ramires, Mikel all played big parts in 2012...yup warriors back then and still here....add to the mix players like Costa and Willian who are not exactly gutless and spineless.

just saying like

...and if you have paid attention to what I said, if we do somehow, that's because our form must have improved. Our current form will not win us trophies, we can't win consecutively in a competition yet.

but we can win 3 games on the trot regardless of competition

I guess you think humans are like robots. Okay. :)

"my hovercraft is full of eels"

actually I think footballers are time warped across the interstellar world of many galaxys to confuse and trick brains like yours into saying the most ridiculous things.

Thank gawd Mourinho is our Doctor Who and can hopefully make sense of them.

I guess you think humans are like robots. Okay. :)

So because he came up with a decent response you just slate his opinion instead....

There is no reason for someone to lose their character because they are a few years older. This team should have won the last 3 games comfortably, played like it even, but we've been denied and we'll have to live with it for now. We will start winning very soon, I'm certain of it.

I only came up with that answer because he was also slaying me saying things like I'm struggling with facts. But obviously you didn't see that because you are siding with him and Mourinho. So yeah.

And yes they do lose their ability when they get older. Maybe they still have their character in their minds, but their bodies won't make them go that far like it used to.

Mikel is 28, Rambo is 28, JT still has it, and Cahill is in his prime. And we have the French incredible Hulk, Costa, Willian, and Dave who give absolutely everything they can irrespective of the context the match is in.

I did read the facts jibe just now. Sorry, wasn't aware of that.

But in 2012, we had warriors and characters. This season, we are clueless, spineless and gutless most of these games. And in 2012, we never been in a horrible form as bad as THIS. Stop comparing to 2012.

Yes I'm not God, and I can't predict the future but history shows that a team that has been in this worse form hasn't gone on to win anything. If we somehow win anything by the end of this season, that's because our form must have improved. We can't even string 2 straight PL wins/2 straight CL wins together.

Yes we were, after beating City in December we won 4 games in 15 in the league, in 10/11 we won 4 in 14 which included a 1 in 9 run in that spell, 12/13 we went SEVEN games without a league win and only 2 wins in 12 in all comps, one of which was after extra time vs United ressies, so if we count 90 minutes we only won once in 12, and to extend further that was a last minute winner.

The only difference now is the run is happening at the start so it's showing in the table, but those runs mentioned were just as catastrophic and damaging as this one, and that was with all the old guard in (bar Drogba on 12/13).