The Mourinho Thread

I honestly believe he doesn't give a fuck about anything except himself and those of you that believe he is Chelsea through and through have been sold a lie :(

I cringe every time I see a "he loves us!" comment. Cech and Lampard have taught me that there is no love in football. I honestly wouldn't be surprised now if Terry went to United or Liverpool for example. And I especially do not trust Mourinho, he's like a sly demagogue.

If we dont get european football next year, can he do the simple things.

can he do the required youth integration?

can he make RLC, baba, zouma, kenedy a permament or an important feature of our team/squad.

the likes of oscar, cesc need to be thrown out. mikel, rambo are okay options but we need a strong bench. a bench which can actually be used to be rotated. JT and iva most probably wont get an extension. so our mid and defence both needs an overhaul.

our attack has been poor and non-existent. infact we have looked out of ideas. can he gives us an identity. these are the questions we must be thinking about. and right now, i just dont know if he can do what would be required off him.

Mou did the honorable thing yesterday, no hitting out or punishing of players, no he protected them. Finally a positive approach, maybe there's still a glimmer of hope. Pool will be quite decisive. An important match cause both Mou and Klopp are looking for vital wins. If we win this could be the beginning of a resurgence, if we lose it's further down the spiral for Mou, for the team and even for the fans. The vitrol and squabbling is quite prominent on the forum these days. Let's all stand in unison saturday!

Well he tried throwing some players under the bus and that didn't work so he had to try something else.

If we dont get european football next year, can he do the simple things.

can he do the required youth integration?

can he make RLC, baba, zouma, kenedy a permament or an important feature of our team/squad.

the likes of oscar, cesc, mikel, rambo need to be thrown out. JT and iva most probably wont get an extension. so our mid and defence both needs an overhaul.

our attack has been poor and non-existent. infact we have looked out of ideas. can he gives us an identity. these are the questions we must be thinking about. and right now, i just dont know if he can do what would be required off him.

Why would we want to rebuild with somebody who produces terrible football and won't give chances to younger players?

It'll just be more of the same.

Leonid Slutsky, the manager of CSKA and Russia, is a possible candidate to replace Mourinho if sacked.

http://www.marca.com/2015/10/27/futbol/futbol_internacional/premier_league/1445935825.html

Good manager.

I think the players dont want to play for jose anymore...

They hate his defensive tactics.

What can we of wenger as our manager and us not to winning trophy for three seasons? Whoever is our manager will kill himself not making team have trophy for three seasons even when the players themselves fail to perform. Jose is in his hard time but will be stronger after the experience I will bet on that.

You have to realize what Mourinho can and what he can't offer to Chelsea. He is sure one of the best managers in the world and when he leaves Chelsea he will takeover some top club. But what do Chelsea fans want right now? Youth integration, stability, attacking football? We won't get any of those with Jose. He can bring us trophies and good results but on short term. He plays around 8 players all the time since his day 1. Even in Carling cup where all the big teams are playing with their "B" squad we lost with our first 11 once again. He can talk about RLC being part of the team yes, but he talks bullsh*t all the time. Players like Baba, Kenedy, RLC, Traore won't get a proper chance under Mourinho, this is a fact. Even though they have big potential ;)

Leonid Slutsky, the manager of CSKA and Russia, is a possible candidate to replace Mourinho if sacked.

http://www.marca.com/2015/10/27/futbol/futbol_internacional/premier_league/1445935825.html

2ptch1e.jpg

Whoever succeded in making this a legitimate rumour deserves a promotion.