The Mourinho Thread

Jose: 'A few months ago I won a few matches and I was champion. People were saying there are things more important than results.' #CFC

Jose: 'Now, people say results are the most important thing. It's a contradiction.' #CFC

Jose says there is a lack of respect towards his players. 'What some people write and say is really bad for the players.' #CFC

He's right but it works both ways. When he wins, perfomances aren't important. That's football.

Better game, saw some good old smiling on Jose's face after the equalizer.

No one is getting fired, fortunately.

For winning on penalties there is always a bit of luck needed. But currently that's not within the realms of possibility.

I hope Oscar rejoins his friends on the bench and we get to see more of Kenedy, great talent who worked his socks off!

We really do need Costa, after he was done, everything changed...

Don't worry, he'll probably be fired after the UCL game against Kiev

Inter XI vs Bologna

1.93 m - GK Handanovic

1.87 m - DF Santon

1.96 m - DF Ranocchia

1.86 m - DF Miranda

1.85 m - DF Jesus

1.80 m - MF Brozovic

1.88 m - MF Kondogbia

1.83 m - MF Melo

1.87 m - MF Perisic

1.81 m - FW Icardi

1.82 m - FW Ljajic

Tailor-made

The fuck is he on about? We are no exception.

Last season, we got results but playing absolutely dire. They had a right to complain.

Now we are not getting results and playing absolutely dire.

Always the victim.

Don't worry, he'll probably be fired after the UCL game against Kiev

Iceboy has introduced a nice thing which i think should become tradition.

If Jose Mourinho gets the sack before or right after the game against Kiev i will donate 100 bucks!

MARK MY FUCKIN' WORDS!

If you can grow a pair, you will donate some bucks when Jose stays.

(don't need to be 100 bucks, i can settle for 5 because i don't know you personally).

I'm 100% certain that Jose Mourinho is staying with us for a very long time and he has got the full support from the owner!

I remember days ago I became really unpopular in this forum because I was the first to say Ancelotti had to leave, but to be honest I would be really happy if he returns.

Probably after that 3-0 loss at home to Sunderland I remember, however he proved after and since then that he CAN BOUNCE BACK unlike with Jose who seems to drop non stop. Remember even 12-13 wasn't this bad for him.

Jose: 'A few months ago I won a few matches and I was champion. People were saying there are things more important than results.' #CFC

Jose: 'Now, people say results are the most important thing. It's a contradiction.' #CFC

Jose says there is a lack of respect towards his players. 'What some people write and say is really bad for the players.' #CFC

Really? Are the press saying that or are they just printing YOUR WORDS JOSE!!!

You are the one blaming everybody except your fucking self

Get him out tonight - I cannot fucking stand one more interview

A fucking garden gnome could pick and manage better than him at the moment

He needs therapy - super fucking deluded.

If Jose Mourinho gets the sack before or right after the game against Kiev i will donate 100 bucks!

MARK MY FUCKIN' WORDS!

If you can grow a pair, you will donate some bucks

(don't need to be 100 bucks, i can settle for 5 because i don't know you personally).

I'm 100% certain that Jose Mourinho is staying with us for a very long time and he has got the full support from the owner!

Come on, how old you guys are. You aren't certain of anything, we both know thats just what you wish.

No one is going to donate 100 bucks, its not a game. We are discussing whats the best for the team, I don't think people here want to play this silly thing, when what you wish happen, someone who doesn't that to happen pay 100 bucks.

Christ people!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes......Poor results since the start of the season, poor performances since the start of the season, no real team changes since the start of the season, no tactical changes since the start of the season........Sorry but Mourinho is bereft of ideas, has dragged the club through the mud lately and there's really no sign of any improvement no matter who we play........He has to go, for the good of the club, before we become a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

great support for the manager by the match going support as always.

Controlled TV interview where he spoke well and ridiculed a couple of questions.

Team fought for him tonight like they did v West Ham

Improving all the time and a couple of players getting a chance to show what they can add

MARK MY FUCKIN' WORDS!

If you can grow a pair, you will donate some bucks when Jose stays.

I will give £100 if we make top 3 ,If, will you donate £100 if we dont .. And I get sick of these comments of grow a pair .. they are usually made by tits .. Apologies to our Lady members

Christ people!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes......Poor results since the start of the season, poor performances since the start of the season, no real team changes since the start of the season, no tactical changes since the start of the season........Sorry but Mourinho is bereft of ideas, has dragged the club through the mud lately and there's really no sign of any improvement no matter who we play........He has to go, for the good of the club, before we become a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

Yes but people like you and me that think this are a minority - see the poll above.

Something serious has happened to Jose - I don't know whether it's his Dad being ill or something at home - or maybe his daughter walking around with her tits hanging out - but there's something completely wrong with him.

He used to be an absolute genius at identifying and exploiting opposition teams - he would set his team up perfectly and yes sometimes it wasn't pretty - but it was 100% effective - I almost felt like we would never lose with Jose in charge

Now I feel the exact opposite in just a few months. It's crazy - but he just has to go - completely lost it :(

Come on, how old you guys are. You aren't certain of anything, we both know thats just what you wish.

No one is going to donate 100 bucks, its not a game. We are discussing whats the best for the team, I don't think people here want to play this silly thing, when what you wish happen, someone who doesn't that to happen pay 100 bucks.

I have read a lot of your postings in the past, often i don't agree with you, but what i can't take away is your intelligence.

I will donate 100 bucks, but i don't demand the same or anything from him or anyone around here,

i carefully wrote 5 and that's just a number, could be 1 or nothing.

I don't work for or at Chelsea, i don't have any informants, therefore you are right and that's just my wish.

Yes, we are talking day and night about what's best for the team, i for one have decided to bring some cash to table to strengthen my points. I'm 100% serious, money has always been a good indicator to show the true colors.

We all watch football and that's also a game.

As i said, mark my words, nobody has to participate in it.

Ah fuck this............I'm off to bed..........Pissed off......Depressed.......angry.........annoyed..........frustrated......hopping mad.......Oh the joys of supporting Chelsea..... :confused:........Some poor fucker is gonna feel my wrath tomorrow :rant:

Ah fuck this............I'm off to bed..........Pissed off......Depressed.......angry.........annoyed..........frustrated......hopping mad.......Oh the joys of supporting Chelsea..... :confused:........Some poor fucker is gonna feel my wrath tomorrow :rant:

its only a game...not the end of the world. Far more important things in life to worry about than Chelsea football club