The Mourinho Thread

1 win in 7 games.

That win coming against the team bottom of the table who just sacked their manager.

Let that sink in.

We must stick with our manager! he is our only hope! have faith man :ph34r: I will still be here to keep that 'faith' when we are 15th by New Year.

We must stick with our manager! he is our only hope! have faith man :ph34r: I will still be here to keep that 'faith' when we are 15th by New Year.

i dont think he will still be here if we are still this poor in december

Frustrating because we played quite well actually but once again were dreadfully unlucky.

This is an oxymoron - you can't play well and lose to Stoke. We didn't play well - the result says it all.

I'm sorry but have our standards slipped that low that we consider a 0-0 first half against Stoke a good performance?

This is why we are losers :(

Better game, saw some good old smiling on Jose's face after the equalizer.
No one is getting fired, fortunately.
For winning on penalties there is always a bit of luck needed. But currently that's not within the realms of possibility.

I hope Oscar rejoins his friends on the bench and we get to see more of Kenedy, great talent who worked his socks off!

We really do need Costa, after he was done, everything changed...