The Mourinho Thread

It's Pep in the summer or stick with José no matter what happens this season for me.

Please no Simeone or even Ancelotti. I just do not feel either could do a better job than José. Both would probably have a "shot in the arm," short term turn around but I feel we'd run into the same issues soon enough with Simeone in particular.

hmmm, it seems you have been around since 2011, did you use another name before "Pizy"?

Apart from most Chelsea fans it seems that whole England want him gone so so so much, it's fucking unbelievable..

You know why?

Because they are afraid, with Jose most of the fans see Chelsea as a big threat, especially long term, but without him, you are a smart guy and are able to figure it out for yourself.

Playing nice stuff but most of the years winning absolutely nothing...

Especially the gooners already have wet dreams; nothing they wish more is that this shit is about to get real, so do the farts from Manchester....

Now it's the perfect moment for poking the fire and try to finish Jose off once and for all.

Go online, maybe you have access to a newspaper or you simply write a blog and put as much bullshit in it as you can, trouble his family by taking photos of his kids and other nasty stuff and pray for the best.

Abramovich has an engineering degree, i hope that this time he has got the equations right.

Don't fuck it up for the second time!

ONE OF US!

I can assure you many want him gone and it's not for the reason you provided.

You people read too much nonsense that is given to you by the media. If he's sacked there will be an announcement from the club, if not he'll still be on the bench, simple enough.

Agree, Now it's like every newspaper try to sold whatever story they can imagine and people buy it

And it funny that even he didn't made a post match interview they still a tons of rumors and inside news

If this really happen I think Roman need to do something ... We have too much spy in this club and they everywhere even in the Board Meeting room

Haha just chase Luiz around Europe!

really sad.

I sincerely hope Mourinho fixes the situation, silences my skepticism that he is not capable of making us play good football. And seriously the media *fill in bad word* should e**ing leave us alone.

It seems the fans and club are being run by the idiotic media. We need to have our own contention when it comes to our club, shouldn't care about the media. Follow media when they praise us because that wouldn't cause any damage to us.

from the article in the independant comparing several years into Fergusons reign when he also courted the FA several times and paid for their Christmas bash

"Sir Alex Ferguson had a bleak three-year spell at Manchester United when he failed to win the Premier League, failed to get to the quarter-finals of the Champions League and had fans and the media calling for his head. He won just one FA Cup in that time. But Ferguson turned it around and went on to win another five Premier League titles and the Champions League, retiring as one of the greatest managers world football has ever seen.

At the very least, Mourinho deserves until the end of the season to prove that he can turn it around at Stamford Bridge. "

Yeah, if you sack him twice, that means if the next manager still failed to change thing around,

there won't be any jose third time spell at chelsea. no fookin way, jose said.

Yeah, if you sack him twice, that means if the next manager still failed to change thing around,

there won't be any jose third time spell at chelsea. no fookin way, jose said.

If he leaves/ we fire him right now, trust me wouldn't want him for a third time. Because if he leaves us now it is the worst possible situation that he would have left us in.

Everytime I convince myself to back him and say eff head support your manager, Mourinho does the same stupid thing on the match day and shows no signs that he is capable of changing his tactics and can bring about brilliance.

But then I have mixed feelings. And sincerely hope we can come out of this strong and deep inside me I want Mourinho to show that he is one of the best managers. Really hope he can make us play good football and brings about tactical brilliance.

Jose Mourinho going to PSG is like fish swimming in the water, everyone can see it will happen eventually ages ago as we all know he will win the league every year in that league with the team and investment he got over there. One good thing though is that Hazard won't ever join PSG as long as Jose is there after this season I got a feeling.

Tbh hopefully it happens if we lose to Stoke tomorrow, if he cannot even beat the likes of them then it is time for him to go really as it shows he got nothing left to offer and save the situation.

I can assure you many want him gone and it's not for the reason you provided.

Everyone has their own opinion and reasons to that matter.

I hope that he calms down, otherwise he will be in serious trouble next time.

If there aren't any huge controversies in the upcoming weeks, i think the club will stick with him.

If Wenger is allowed ~9 years without a trophy, Jose should be at least given one.

Why renew the contract, when it's all hollow words at the end of the day?!

What would another coach do differently?

Baba would be awarded more playing time, that would be nice, i agree with.

Would anyone, apart from Guardiola bench Cesc Fabregas?

I don't think so, he is too big.

Sometimes the inexperienced likes of Loftus-Cheek or Kenedy have been playing, even Guardiola doesn't do that at Bayern.

The new coach doesn't have any preparation time, so i would like to stick with Jose and observe how he figures this mess out.

You can be sure, that Mourinho doesn't like how things have turned out, his image has been more than weekend during 2015, including last season's UCL campaign.