The Mourinho Thread

makes you wonder if the board do decide to terminate his contract, whether they could give him a reduced severence due to breaches in contract by him

The board love their interim managers and we have been reasonably successful under the loads we have had from Grant, Hiddink, RdM and Benitez.

from FA cups to European glory

There is no fire without smoke, I think he is in big trouble, he have to win to save his job. Can't believe how we are in this situation. I feel for all.

Trouble is that if we do happen to beat Liverpool...then what.

" has to beat such and such to save his job" until the team loses?

Its not a case of beating anybody....if the board want rid they will do it regardless

I would sacrifice my penis to see Pep in charge of Chelsea at this point.

Imagine what he'd do with Hazard, Willian, and Oscar. I think he'd bench both Cesc and Pedro and use them as his trusted subs with which he has an excellent report. He'd play with proper fullbacks, we'd obviously bring in more proactive CB's, another CM, and play with an attacking mindset (like a big club).

He'd bring instant class, dignity, and positivity that we're in need of.

Impossible dream I feel, though. It would take such a huge amount of work to make this a "Guardiola" side that I doubt he'd consider it.

Possession football is dying slowly, u can see Bayern against big fish in Europe, they keep the ball 70% but in the end they are loosing the match.

And winning about 80% of their league matches over the last 2 years (not including this season's 100% winning record).

Let's not believe the lazy journos

I think if Mou was gonna be gone - it would have happened already.

Unless the club are waiting to see what the FA say. If Mou gets a stadium ban - I could well see a case for breach of contract, as he is not able to fulfil his managerial obligations - through disciplinary action

It's like you work for a company, but get put on curfew - you can't go to work - so your employer terminates your employment for breach. You are not entitled to any recompense - except for any work already accrued.

The same situation could (and probably should) be applied to Mourinho. Big call though for the club. Would be better if Mou just resigns.

Such a shit situation all round - we have turned into the McLaren of Football :(

Let's not believe the lazy journos

I think if Mou was gonna be gone - it would have happened already.

Unless the club are waiting to see what the FA say. If Mou gets a stadium ban - I could well see a case for breach of contract, as he is not able to fulfil his managerial obligations - through disciplinary action

It's like you work for a company, but get put on curfew - you can't go to work - so your employer terminates your employment for breach. You are not entitled to any recompense - except for any work already accrued.

The same situation could (and probably should) be applied to Mourinho. Big call though for the club. Would be better if Mou just resigns.

Such a shit situation all round - we have turned into the McLaren of Football :(

didnt think he could get a stadium ban for this as it was different circumstances.

However, I agree about breaches in contract and posted above about possibilty of a reduced severance package due to this

didnt think he could get a stadium ban for this as it was different circumstances.

However, I agree about breaches in contract and posted above about possibilty of a reduced severance package due to this

Nothing is ever 'not possible' with the bloody FA

All ex UTD, Arsenal, Spuds etc - they love nothing more than fucking us over

That's why Mou infuriates me so much - never give these fuckers ammunition - they always find the target :(

They have already given him a suspended punishment this season - now they will be free to throw the book at him.

It kills me knowing they are rubbing their hands together about this and 'we' let it happen :(

Jose won't be fired nor leave... It's the media getting pissed off because he walked out of the stadium and not to their interviews so they can ask him about the two goals we should have had or why he was sent to the directors box, and then he would answer and get a fine by the FA.

So they need to make up crap to get their readers and to piss him and us off. Mourinho will turn us around he has no choice to change the team since Ivanovic is out (sadly not for much longer) so he can find the form and get us back on track. But it takes time the players who get £200,000+ a week aren't fully performing and as the players themselves say... it's their fault and not the manager.

Come'on guys we are strong we're the blues and the champions, and they aren't!

Nothing is ever 'not possible' with the bloody FA

All ex UTD, Arsenal, Spuds etc - they love nothing more than fucking us over

That's why Mou infuriates me so much - never give these fuckers ammunition - they always find the target :(

They have already given him a suspended punishment this season - now they will be free to throw the book at him.

It kills me knowing they are rubbing their hands together about this and 'we' let it happen :(

you are most probably right about the FA....I was just going on what I had heard from pundits on tv and radio and the odd newspaer article.....but hey ho, when it comes to the FA, they only know as much as you or I by the way things have been going

If we pick Pep prepare to choose the new manager in the next 3-4 seasons

And start from the beginning again.

You can't choose which manager to be a long term manager, you need patient .. a lot of patient to gain them

All we can choose was his behavior, style of football he want to built or his philosophy

and patient for the result. But nobody can guarantee the success

He may became next Sir Alex Ferguson or He can be Mr. No trophy Arsane Wenger

What angers me the most about this season, is that this should've been so different, i had such high hopes, title winning team, it was the perfect platform to make the next step, a step similar to the one between the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 seasons, add a few players and start showing up seriously in europe, like we did between 2004-2009 and have a decent title defending season, possibly winning it again.
Instead now we're back to square 1, defence to rewrite from scratch, a midfield that need heavy injections and a very poor bench. Manager that is going to be sacked soon, sadly i might add, but let's face the facts, unless a miracle occurs, or the board and Abramovich really, really, really, really changed their approach, he isn't going to last for much longer. All of it is very much sad.
I might be cynical, but i don't see us winning against stoke and liverpool, our level right now is below them, sufficient enough to beat the likes of Aston Villa, Maccabi and Walsall. And Arsenal. But what can i say, whatever happens, i try to keep it positive, this is just one season, and as bad as it's being it's still early days, as they say, hope is the last to die.

I would sacrifice my penis to see Pep in charge of Chelsea at this point.

Imagine what he'd do with Hazard, Willian, and Oscar. I think he'd bench both Cesc and Pedro and use them as his trusted subs with which he has an excellent report. He'd play with proper fullbacks, we'd obviously bring in more proactive CB's, another CM, and play with an attacking mindset (like a big club).

He'd bring instant class, dignity, and positivity that we're in need of.

Impossible dream I feel, though. It would take such a huge amount of work to make this a "Guardiola" side that I doubt he'd consider it.

I wouldn't complain if we ever got Pep, but one word I wouldn't associate with that man is class.