The Mourinho Thread

Support the club by supporting the manager.

The club is bigger than the manager and if people want others to support the manager, then tell Mourinho to give us reasons to do so. He's losing the backing from the fans fast because of his actions.

Edited by Jason

The club is bigger than the manager and if people want others to support the manager, then tell Mourinho to give us reasons to do so. His actions are alienating and losing supporters fast.

If they stop supporting Chelsea because of this, I would rather them not support. Let them go to another club.

But, I agree that the club is bigger than the manager. Managers rarely do what Ferguson did, because managers are rarely as good as Ferguson was. There usually comes a time when it's best for the manager and the club to separate. Chelsea will always be there, but Mourinho won't. The club will exist long after Mourinho is gone.

so the referee "invites" Mourinho into his dressing room during the half time interval after Mourinho had a few choice words with him in the tunnel.

Wonder what the choice words were about....surely not the ball over the line as that was proven....so it was either the debatable offside, the 2 yellows on Matic ( hard to argue against) or that one of his staff got a red.

I wonder what was discussed between the officials in the interim period. Did they get advice from the rule book or phone the FA on how to deal with him etc etc etc?

Either way, I find it amusing that the ref had to go into his room and then summon Jose to it......why not just give him a red in the tunnel

The club is bigger than the manager and if people want others to support the manager, then tell Mourinho to give us reasons to do so. His actions are alienating and losing supporters fast.

speculation....but where are these alleged supporters going?

Because if they are jumping ship because of these incidents then they are not Chelsea

When I said "his actions are alienating and losing supporters fast", I meant Mourinho losing backing from the fans, not causing fans to stop supporting the club.

ok...misunderstanding of English as in "losing supporters "

Agree with you that he is losing the support of fans in general

Support the club by supporting the manager.

if the manager deals with the crisis well - then the supporters will too.

if the manager simply says - we were second best, we did not deserve to win, after the kiev game or the soton game or the man city game, then we would be happier than listening to his lame ass excuses.

the fact that jose had the audacity to go to the ref's room or something shows that he actually has started believing his own lies that there is a campaign against us or that we are being singled out by refs.

matic deserved the red. cesc's offside was marginal and could go any way - no big issue. the fact is that the manager does not recognize the problem - a big part of which is HIM. he actually thinks that we are perfect and the rest of the world is wrong. nothing he has done/said/shown says that he has a clue as to what our problem is or the fact that he can change it.

for 2 weeks he banged on about RLC being "ready". played him 45 minutes and dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

he does not have the balls to change himself. he does not have the balls to adapt after being so hopelessly found out.

and whats worse is that he does not have the balls to admit it.

hence, why a lot of us are not supporting the manager. cos he is detrimental to the club currently.

lol Jose's ego must be working overtime these days to keep him sane. Jose is one of the most restricted coaches I've ever seen tactically. I mean he parks the bus EVERYTIME HE NEEDS TO BE INVENTIVE. If Pep is available, go for him and get rid of Jose

United under David Moyes played better than we have. Mourinho is not a long term coach, this is becoming more and more apparent. He needs to go!

That's so bad when you look at that and it's the truth. We are even making Rodgers look like a genius.

And that excuse of bad summer signing is so poor. That is no justification for what we are seeing, being a relegation form.

That's all down to the manager.

Why do people insist on mentioning other teams and there managers?. What happened under Moyes at Man United or Wenger or Rodgers is totally irrelevant. We are in a massive crisis on and off the field I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone else accept Chelsea.

Why do people insist on mentioning other teams and there managers?. What happened under Moyes at Man United or Wenger or Rodgers is totally irrelevant. We are in a massive crisis on and off the field I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone else accept Chelsea.

It's except not accept. The point is those teams with those shit managers did better than we are doing. It should be a hint enough for our board.

Had posted this in the west ham post match thread, but this is where it should be

I'm just reading all the arguments on here about Jose, the team, who's playing good and who's shite. So guys let's stand back and look at this from a neutral point of view (if we can).

Right, we're the reigning champions........But in honesty we did not perform after last Christmas and struggled over the line, and that form has continued into this season. If we had been second or third after Christmas and played like we did, we would not have accepted it and we would have been critizising the manager and team just like we are now.

We bought very poorly over the summer which also added to the problem. We bought no quality whatsoever. There is not a player we bought who walked straight into the side.

Season starts and we are piss poor. Same rubbish we played at the end of last season only worse.

The players aren't performing, The manager rigidly sticks with a formation which doesn't create any clear cut chances or shots on target. We cannot break down defences any more, and we are utter rubbish at defending corners and set pieces.

The manager has installed a siege mentality within the club and is constantly in trouble with the FA. Club staff are also ill-diciplined and getting sent off.

Morale inside the club is rock bottom and this is very obvious when we go behind in games.

This squad is one of the very best in the Premiership and is languishing 15th in the league, and no real signs of improvement or change by the manager. Liverpool next up and if we lose that we are in a relegation fight........This is Chelsea I am talking about, not Sunderland or Newcastle or some other bottom feeding side!!!

So after reading this from a neutral point of view, I can only see one outcome and that is that the manager will have to go and a new regime installed to save our season. I like Mourinho and was delighted to see him come back, but we need a change. Diego Simeone for me and the sooner the better. It may seem harsh but that's football and the club must come first.

It's except not accept. The point is those teams with those shit managers did better than we are doing. It should be a hint enough for our board.

Cheers for the English lesson squire. Will do better next time sir honest !. But my point still stands comparing other teams woes and our own is pointless.