The Mourinho Thread

Lucien Favre would be an option, at least for the time. Did a great job with Gladbach, where lost key players and injuries led to a very poor start this season. If nothing else, at least someone to carry us through the storm until summer.

Mourinho is passé, he belongs to a school of football that is being phased out. These negative tactics of his doesnt belong at the highest of levels.
Look at City, except for their performance in CL they are exactly what we should be, and now they have KDB.

I do not know if Jose will remain as our our manager (I hope so), but if he continues with us, I think he must bet on start making a real revolution in our starting eleven, from now and without any kind of excuse. And that revolution has to be a total change in our team and in our approaches on the pitch.

Jose is totally out of himself and now, with this attitude, he is on the wrong way. Jose has to forget the media and all that crap and focus exclusively in football. This time the "mind games" are out of his hands and they are out of control. Jose must be focus only on football.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek must be the leader of that revolution. RLC is fully prepared to lead our midfield and Jose should not doubt about him.

Zouma is a centre-back, not a patch to place as right-back. In fact, Zouma must be the leader of our defense. He has to return to his true position and lead the change in our defensive line.

Oscar is one of the biggest mysteries of humanity, but if he does not play with continuity we'll never know if he's really good to play with us. We have sacrificed Juan Mata and Kevin De Bruyne to bet on Oscar and Jose now must bet on him or we will have wasted time, money and two great players to end up with nothing.

And Roman has to wake up and start planning signings for the January transfer market. We have made a big mistake in the summer market and now have two months to prepare to face the second half of the season with new players, with the priority of sign a right-back, one centre-back, a creative midfielder (or maybe two) and a new forward. Our squad has been poorly planned and now we have to upgrade all to not finish the season as a disaster.

We have no chance to win Premier League this season, and now we can start doing more courageous and attractive approaches. With a team of players like Zouma - Baba - Ruben Loftus Cheek - Oscar and others like Hazard (being a real leader and not hiding himself on the pitch) or Willian maybe they can be a breath of fresh air in our squad and maybe we get back some common sense.

Jose has to change radically his mind, forget the media and start thinking exclusively on football. If he does not want to talk with the media, OK, fine, but he should make an interview with 15 minutes before every game on our channel Chelsea TV to allow the fans to listen his manager talk about football. Only football.

This season is being one of the worst possible nightmares. Something crazy that starts to become paranoid. Or we react fast or are lost.

IMO we still have time to win something this season, but we have to make a radical change without any kind of excuse.

GO BLUES!

chelseaheart.gif

He has us by the balls this time. With the 38 million payout his expecting don't see see us firing him anytime soon

100% and I'm glad he's in the position of power.

We need stability and fortunately we are being forced into keeping on that track rather than panicking after bad results/some issues. Try being an Arsenal fan, 10 years with nothing, unfortunately our success came too quickly and in the modern world Chelsea fans are spoilt as fuck, sadly.

Still behind Jose, so what, one season of mediocrity after not getting Jose's summer targets, I'm fine with that.

Chill.

100% and I'm glad he's in the position of power.

We need stability and fortunately we are being forced into keeping on that track rather than panicking after bad results/some issues. Try being an Arsenal fan, 10 years with nothing, unfortunately our success came too quickly and in the modern world Chelsea fans are spoilt as fuck, sadly.

Still behind Jose, so what, one season of mediocrity after not getting Jose's summer targets, I'm fine with that.

Chill.

A season of transition would be fine if we could see progress on the horizon . The lack of faith in youth suggests the opposite , There is little to suggest things will improve .

The players showed more passion and effort today which suggests we can finish near the top 5 . It doesnt suggest that next year we will be title challengers.

A season of transition would be fine if we could see progress on the horizon . The lack of faith in youth suggests the opposite , There is little to suggest things will improve .

The players showed more passion and effort today which suggests we can finish near the top 5 . It doesnt suggest that next year we will be title challengers.

Progress with what? Players he didn't get? We want £40m John Stones and we ended up with Papy a £2m signing, just put that into perspective for a moment. Do I agree with everything Jose does? Absolutely not, do I think he's the right man for us? Absolutely.

Its a tough period, other teams have been through similar in seasons past we just have to fight our spoilt brat attitudes after being lauded with trophies.

To me, it said to the board exactly what Jose said 'After winning the league standing still in the transfer window is dangerous'

Progress with what? Players he didn't get? We want £40m John Stones and we ended up with Papy a £2m signing, just put that into perspective for a moment. Do I agree with everything Jose does? Absolutely not, do I think he's the right man for us? Absolutely.

Its a tough period, other teams have been through similar in seasons past we just have to fight our spoilt brat attitudes after being lauded with trophies.

To me, it said to the board exactly what Jose said 'After winning the league standing still in the transfer window is dangerous'

Im not going to get into a discussion about the players he got rid of ,, But I don't see him building the dynasty he promised . . Im far too old to be a spoiled brat as well .. And I value

some things more than trophies for which I am castigated often here,

Jesus - when will people learn

Zouma should not have started at RB

I didn't watch the match - I was busy modding my van! But I knew what to expect.

Jose has to go - it's that simple

Someone else said poor management makes players poor - I 100% agree with this.

Time for a change