The Mourinho Thread

But we don't have a target available. It ain't no better just getting an interim manager. Been down that road many times.

I get what you are saying bro, I really do. You have a good point but I think that Unai Emery, Rudi Garcia would be great coaches for us and I think that we have the power to get them to the Bridge atm. Klopp has gone to Liverpool. Guardiola is very unlikely in the summer aswell. Ancelotti and Simeone are Mourinho 2.0, there will not be managers available in the summer aswell. We need a young,good and ambitious manager that plays offensive football.

Harry the one who took QPR to the lower division?

Your talking deluded just like Mourinho does in the press.

The fact is that it makes zero sense to sack right now without a proper target available.

Liverpool did right because they had klopp coming. We got nothing!

Yeah same Harry that took Spurs to their only season in CL in their history but I wasn't suggesting him anyway just throwing it out there how even mediocre managers like him can be an improvement over Jose atm.

That is the whole point of interim...to steady the ship until the end of the season when we go for our real targets like Carlo/Pep/Simeone or whoevever is available.

Red carded in the tunnel, wow... just wow. He's lost it completely.

Seriously?

Wow this is what I said to people what's the worth of trying to have stability with such a man that is dragging the club down the tube with his antics?

If we are going to take a crap season let's do it with someone else less problematic. Because let's face it every manager will have a bad season.

However with Mourinho, I don't understand why we want to have stability with him seeing the way he behaves....

With Mourinho out of the sidelines this game feels like when we played Barcelona in the CL.

Everything negative and turn around with one less men.

I'll take the draw but if we can win it like that game it would be great.

But without a doubt it seems like the team got a lift with Mourinho out of the sidelines......

Lets see who is playing bad under Maureen:

Mata was playing "bad"

KDB was "bad"

Luiz was bad

Luis was bad

Salah was bad

Cuadrado was bad

Hazard is bad

Matic is bad

Fabregas is bad

Oscar is bad

Willian cant score from open play.........

Thanks Maureen for destroying our team. What a cancer. FUCK OFF.

This isn't normal

Current champions turned into a championship looking side within a few months.

I don't know if he will be sacked or not, he looks like a man that's completely lost the plot and is looking to get himself sacked.

I don't want him sacked but how long will Roman let this go in for? At this rate by January we will be firmly in the bottom half of the table