The Mourinho Thread

Are u serious bro? U judging him for 13 games. What about cups he won with us. Chesea is in his DNA, he is one of us and the best for this team. In last 2 games we have seen a little progression, slowly we are getting there. It's not that Im his fanboy but let's be fair all the players were not on their level.

I am judging what can be judgeable. We played 13 games and we were shit in most of them. We've been shit since January though.

Well not exactly but you can see a lot of negativity in this forum which wasn't before. As a admin you need to prevent that, all the old members are quitting slowly, I'm very connected to TC but we need to change a little bit. IMO

There is negativity due to how the team is performing. No one is threatening to go to Mourinho's house and assasinate him are they? Members are discussing their concerns about Mourinho and the team and that is totally fine. It is a forum. of course when we have better days it will be more of a cheerful forum but everything I have seen so far has been fine. It seems the only people who are complaining about negativity are the ones who can't find a fault in Mourinho.

As with old members. people like Lionsden are being banned for simply being over-critical which I think was very harsh as he was an excellent contributor and rarely if ever offended anyone. If we are going to start deleting comments and so on for people being critical over Mourinho then that is just as worse as members getting sacked for having a constant negative attitude. I was looking back and all the comments that have been against Mourinho have been well argued and the reasons are valid.

I am judging what can be judgeable. We played 13 games and we were shit in most of them. We've been shit since January though.

I get the whole "not playing pretty football" since January, but we were far from shit in the second half of the season. We only dropped 3 more points in the second half than the first half. We may have played a style that looked better, but we weren't much worse in terms of results.

We have been shit since January - honestly our performances are on a downward spiral.

I won't keep repeating myself - but we are hopeless - we can either defend and get a draw or attack and lose!

We create fuck all from open play and rarely trouble the opposition

Our full backs never overlap and when they do its a waste of time

I agree though - who do you bring in? I just don't know anymore :( but our team is a shadow of the one that started the 14/15 season so brightly. Since the Spuds game we have regressed to amateur football it seems.

I agree that 'winning' is the ultimate yardstick - and I can tolerate for the most part the dull, boring play - but now we are not winning its no longer acceptable to me, as a fan.

People can say Jose has Chelsea in his DNA all they like - but if he gets sacked - he will still take the money, please let's not delude ourselves with 'loyalty' this and that - it does not exist in football. MOURINHO is an employee and he will act like one when he leaves and the next club he goes to will be in his DNA rinse and repeat.

We need to bring in some people with end product.

That is why i think it was a massive mistake to sell Schurlle when we did. For all of his shortcommings he was always a goal threat.

Right now we have two consistent goal threats, but Hazard's end product isn't the best and he should be making more runs off the ball into the box and Costa relies on good service which he isn't getting.

And then we have Willian, who's end product is non existent (at least he is been training on his free kicks), Cesc who has been missing for too long now and Oscar who is just too inconsistent

I still have hope for Pedro once we get our act together but so far he is finding it tough as well

There is negativity due to how the team is performing. No one is threatening to go to Mourinho's house and assasinate him are they? Members are discussing their concerns about Mourinho and the team and that is totally fine. It is a forum. of course when we have better days it will be more of a cheerful forum but everything I have seen so far has been fine. It seems the only people who are complaining about negativity are the ones who can't find a fault in Mourinho.

As with old members. people like Lionsden are being banned for simply being over-critical which I think was very harsh as he was an excellent contributor and rarely if ever offended anyone. If we are going to start deleting comments and so on for people being critical over Mourinho then that is just as worse as members getting sacked for having a constant negative attitude. I was looking back and all the comments that have been against Mourinho have been well argued and the reasons are valid.

What - Lionsden had been banned? Since when?

I sincerely hope this is not the case - I like to see well reasoned critical posts, it forces you to ask yourself difficult questions and challenges your whole belief structure. Debate is good - the Greeks knew that. A society/forum without debate is like a river without water...

To be fair - even I could give an opposition team talk.

Attack down the left, mark Fabregas and Costa - overlap the wingers and exploit the fact that we sit deep.

Ping in low balls to the box, wait for us to try and counter instead of cleaning the immediate danger and press - will open up a potential GSO (goal scoring opportunity)

Teams know they can overload the midfield against us with their fullbacks pushing up. It's like Chess - the only way to stop this is by us pushing our fullbacks forward - but it hasn't happened for a while :(

Well not exactly but you can see a lot of negativity in this forum which wasn't before. As a admin you need to prevent that, all the old members are quitting slowly, I'm very connected to TC but we need to change a little bit. IMO

If we're going to stop members from having discussion - yes, it's negative stuff at the moment but the members involved have also talked positive stuff before - then we will lose members fast, never mind the old ones quitting. It will be nice if people learn to ignore at times.

P.S. Don't need members to tell admins/mods how to do our jobs.

West Ham boss Slaven Bilic claims Chelsea's Jose Mourinho is hated because of 'jealousy'

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/613974/West-Ham-boss-Slaven-Bilic-Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho-hated-jealousy-Premier-League-news

That's silly. People enjoy Mourinho failing because he has a big mouth, gets into a lot of fights and has a high opinion of himself. It's not exclusive to Mourinho, it goes for any person in any environment. It's only natural.

His fans love it of course.

No I don't at all actually.

I am a massave Jose supporter but my support for Chelsea comes first. I'm just saying what I see. Jose selling players like.. schurrle.. KDB... Mata... Lukaku.....

Yes we have brought in Costa.. Willian and ermmmm Zouma.

Don't even start with the Fabregash bullshit!

Play we are playing dreadfull football. We all know it. You know it.. i know it.. We all know it.

My patience is wearing thin!

Schurrle who has epically flopped at Wolfsburg? Mata who is on his top form for the first time in nearly 3 years?

But if you look at it form another angle it is good he is giving his predecessor the opportunity to build the team fresh from ground up.

That is indeed one way of looking at it,..but the end result was that he left United with a lackluster squad and recommended Moyes to take charge.

They ended up way outside the champions league spots. Thankfully for United, they had the revenue to repair the damage

For now. This thread is worse than Benitez thread. The owner/admins or moderators must intervene to stop this. TC is losing that fun that had before.

The war has just begun!

I have seen it during the spell of Nando, shit will get ugly, only a matter of time.

We should do it the right way and battle it out, so it's finished once and for all.

The two brigades already have troops on the ground, the anti-mou brigade is superior in numbers but that means nothing;

pack your shit and fuck back twice as hard, i have got your back.

It's a war of attrition and we're not gonna lose it. :)