The Mourinho Thread

No I don't at all actually.

I am a massave Jose supporter but my support for Chelsea comes first. I'm just saying what I see. Jose selling players like.. schurrle.. KDB... Mata... Lukaku.....

Yes we have brought in Costa.. Willian and ermmmm Zouma.

Don't even start with the Fabregash bullshit!

Play we are playing dreadfull football. We all know it. You know it.. i know it.. We all know it.

My patience is wearing thin!

:yawn:

So, we played 9 league games. We won 3 of them, lost 4 of them and drew 2 of them.

We played 3 CL games. Won 1 , drew one and lost 1.

I can't get behind the logic that Mourinho is doing good. If this is not sack worthy then what is ?

In total we played 13 games this season, We won only 5 of them, drew 3 and lost 5. If this was Stoke City we would be over the moon about this. We aren't though.

Are u serious bro? U judging him for 13 games. What about cups he won with us. Chesea is in his DNA, he is one of us and the best for this team. In last 2 games we have seen a little progression, slowly we are getting there. It's not that Im his fanboy but let's be fair all the players were not on their level.

considering the fact that it was the single biggest fuck up in the last 5 years

and the fact that most of the people on here knew exactly how good KDB was and the fact that most of the fans who have just "superficial" knowledge compared to our manager, could see that kdb was way better than oscar and on a different level, what do u expect the fans to do?

totally irrellevant as had KdB grown a pair and stayed (Mourinho didnt want him to go) he would have more likely ended up proving himself good enough to force his way into a more permanent slot. Mourinho likes to challenge players .....KdB didnt like being challenged and thought he was good enough there and then but actually he still needed time to develop...which is why Wolfsburg was a good move in hindsight

totally irrellevant as had KdB grown a pair and stayed (Mourinho didnt want him to go) he would have more likely ended up proving himself good enough to force his way into a more permanent slot. Mourinho likes to challenge players .....KdB didnt like being challenged and thought he was good enough there and then but actually he still needed time to develop...which is why Wolfsburg was a good move in hindsight

or maybe he needed to be trusted the way oscar was trusted by jose. i mean what challenges did oscar have to face?

without any test/challenge oscar was named our no.1 no.10 ahead of mata and kdb, 2 players who are way better than him. i can only guess the kind of message that would send out to those players "i want oscar and i am sticking with him, no matter what you do. so shove it up your asses".

sorry, but it cant always be the other person's fault.

it was lukaku's fault, it was KDB's fault, it was mata's fault, it was bertrand's fault, it was luis's fault.

maybe the fault is with JOSE, not with the rest of the world.

who gives a toss about friendlies

it was not a friendly when a silverware was on the line. it was not a friendly when arsenal was involved, it only became a friendly, right after we lost. and dont get me wrong, i said the same exact words after the loss to ease the hurt of the loss "meh, just a friendly".

or maybe he needed to be trusted the way oscar was trusted by jose. i mean what challenges did oscar have to face?

without any test/challenge oscar was named our no.1 no.10 ahead of mata and kdb, 2 players who are way better than him. i can only guess the kind of message that would send out to those players "i want oscar and i am sticking with him, no matter what you do. so shove it up your asses".

sorry, but it cant always be the other person's fault.

it was lukaku's fault, it was KDB's fault, it was mata's fault, it was bertrand's fault, it was luis's fault.

maybe the fault is with JOSE, not with the rest of the world.

mourinho has stated many times that he thought KdB was a very talented kid and wanted to keep him, however he as always stated that when a player wants to go because he is unhappy at the way things are going..he will always let them.

Lukaku could have stayed and learnt off Drogba and would have had loads of chances that season due to injuries and suspension.....but yet another player who wanted a guaranteed starting spot.

The only player I have seen Mourinho try to keep is Cech

it was not a friendly when a silverware was on the line. it was not a friendly when arsenal was involved, it only became a friendly, right after we lost. and dont get me wrong, i said the same exact words after the loss to ease the hurt of the loss "meh, just a friendly".

well you do not know what you are talking about because a lot of regular match goers dont bother with it and it struggles to sell out even when it goes to general sale.

Managers like to build it up but we all know its played at about 70%

The FA deem it as a friendly match as you are allowed up to 6 subs during the match...we made 4.

Charity shield always has been a friendly, always will be unless you are like Arsenal and one or two other clubs who love winning irrelevant pre season tournys.

Imagine if we had won the USA thing ...does that count as well?

Tell me, what's wrong with the current discussion? Yes, it's not positive stuff but none of the members are breaking any rules, are they?

Well not exactly but you can see a lot of negativity in this forum which wasn't before. As a admin you need to prevent that, all the old members are quitting slowly, I'm very connected to TC but we need to change a little bit. IMO

mourinho has stated many times that he thought KdB was a very talented kid and wanted to keep him, however he as always stated that when a player wants to go because he is unhappy at the way things are going..he will always let them.

Lukaku could have stayed and learnt off Drogba and would have had loads of chances that season due to injuries and suspension.....but yet another player who wanted a guaranteed starting spot.

The only player I have seen Mourinho try to keep is Cech

players are unhappy when they know that they are better than another or can do better than another but is not getting the chance to prove it. why would someone like mikel be unhappy or remy be unhappy or papy be unhappy. keep the checks coming, they will happy keep taking them

kdb was not given a chance. and then he was complately frozen out for 4 months. it was a world cup year and obviously every player wants to play. that is where man-management comes to play. remember when SAF stopped CR from leaving a year earlier. sometimes you have to do whats right for the club. also, you cant have one set of rules for one group of players and another for another.

lukaku was never coming back. and when i say "coming back", i mean it literally. we had ba and torres. and instead of giving lukaku a chance, jose goes and purchases a 33 year old playing in the russian league, etoo. and then, he starts schurrle ahead of lukaku at OT as a ST. another case of poor man-management. some players like zouma are happy to wait for there chances, others want things instantaneously. if we had costa/rooney in 13/14 i am sure lukaku would not i have mind staying and playing second fiddle. but a 2nd/3rd/4th fiddle to a torres and a 33 year old past it etoo and andre schurrle, nope. he made the right decision for his career. he is 22, banging them in for fun for everton while being the first striker. he is improving by the game and sooner rather than later, a big club, is going to buy him. lets hope its not a PL club. would be such a KDB-esque, kick in the backside.

since when?....we even to struggle to sell out allocation for it because many ST holders cant be bothered. Shows how much regular support think of it as a trophy

I was devastated as a kid at Stamford Bridge losing to Everton 1970, Howard Kendall scored that day.

2000 it was a massive triumph, but now its lost its lustre. Sooooo its a huge bit of silverware if we win, but otherwise a meaningless friendly...

I was being lighthearted btw -

well you do not know what you are talking about because a lot of regular match goers dont bother with it and it struggles to sell out even when it goes to general sale.

Managers like to build it up but we all know its played at about 70%

The FA deem it as a friendly match as you are allowed up to 6 subs during the match...we made 4.

Charity shield always has been a friendly, always will be unless you are like Arsenal and one or two other clubs who love winning irrelevant pre season tournys.

Imagine if we had won the USA thing ...does that count as well?

no, the usa thing does not count but the charity shield counts as a trophy, does not. as does super cup or super copa etc etc.

i am miles away from going to the match, but for me, it was a massive thing, simply cos arsenal was involved. and the general sentiment on this forum was that it was a massive thing. hence why i said what i said.

no, the usa thing does not count but the charity shield counts as a trophy, does not. as does super cup or super copa etc etc.

i am miles away from going to the match, but for me, it was a massive thing, simply cos arsenal was involved. and the general sentiment on this forum was that it was a massive thing. hence why i said what i said.

well here in UK..its not regarded as a 'massive' thing. Officially ( The FA ) its a friendly and most supporters regard it as that.....had we been playing Villa instead of Arsenal, it wouldnt have made a difference.

KdB didnt get motm in any of the games he played with us.

He was ok v Hull but others put in better performances and he progressively got worse.

Rumours about his training ethics and his dad/ agent knocking on Mourinhos door all the time were rife.

As a young man he needed to grow up and learn more which he wasnt prepared to do at Chelsea....at Wolfsburg he became the big fish in a little pond which suited him whereas at Chelsea he could have grown into a big fish but there were other fish just as big to fight off.

Chelsea got an excellent price plus sell on fee for someone who didnt have the balls to fight.

At the time that was the correct decision for the club and for him which Mourinho sanctioned.

hqdefault.jpg

i don't think he should have been dropped after manchester united game.

even if the correct decision was to sell, not him and mata, without bringing in another 15 goal a season playmaker.