The Mourinho Thread

I think its really funny that the same people who were talking about "long term" when the club was firing AVB, RDM and Ancelotti, are the same using the argument "Mourinho won the PL last season", or are the ones who believe a victory is enough fo forget the problems.

I still believe he will be sacked before the season, because every game the always come up with a crap.

He was sayng Hazard was 2nd best player in the world last season, and now he is getting benched because he is not as good as Ramires. Matic was humilliated last game, and Jose spent days talking about RLC being the future, only to drop him after 45 minutes and introduce Matic again.

The mand benched Hazard because he was affraid of conceding goal for Aston Villa, probably a "top 3 worst teams Chelsea will face this season". I mean, he wasn't dropping Hazard because he wasnt creating enought attacking chances, but because the team was conceding too many goals. He even praised Pedro, who was a garbage today.

Quite depressing.

Hope you liked the 3 points

Hope you liked the 3 points

Yeah because that's all that matters right :)

The performance - I have no words to describe.

Every time I watch us play I just hate Mourinho that little bit more and to hear the bellend spouting bollocks in post match interviews is just bordering on Farcical.

Did Jose go to North Fucking Korea recently or something? Hes acting like because he says it's so - it's true - dude WTF IT IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE YOU DESCRIBE!!!

utter and complete garbage performances - no chances from open play - I mean seriously against the worst team in the league.

One Swallow does not make a summer - and those of you believing this win will change anything will IMHO have a rude awakening over the next few weeks! I pray I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be :(

Some posters "moan" about everything as long as Jose is still the manager. They probably need a little break. We won today, kept a clean sheet, nothing perfect yet...

Let's look at the game at hand. Let talk about the team, the newly injected players, the benched palyers, the manager's tactics and selection, constructive criticism...etc. We can't just keep wailing even when we win.

OK you name the positives ,, and not we won and kept a clean sheet ,, Clear analysis ,, go ahead .

Yeah because that's all that matters right :)

The performance - I have no words to describe.

Every time I watch us play I just hate Mourinho that little bit more and to hear the bellend spouting bollocks in post match interviews is just bordering on Farcical.

Did Jose go to North Fucking Korea recently or something? Hes acting like because he says it's so - it's true - dude WTF IT IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE YOU DESCRIBE!!!

utter and complete garbage performances - no chances from open play - I mean seriously against the worst team in the league.

One Swallow does not make a summer - and those of you believing this win will change anything will IMHO have a rude awakening over the next few weeks! I pray I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be :(

Can you keep a secret....just between you and me?

Sssshhh...here goes. That rotation thingy that posters complained he wasnt doing throughout the squad...yeah.

Well...I have a feeling that he is doing it now and players that were not used or had limited time could well feature on Tuesday night in Kiev.

As for the performance today...solid, no dramas and easy. No less no more.

3 points was needed to keep the vultures away except the OTT wendies on Talkchelsea.

Today was about the points, clean sheet and confidence....nothing else.

I'd very much doubt that attendance's will fall even if we are in a relegation scrap fella.

I had a lengthy dialogue with one of the senior peeps in the ticketing office during the close season cus I sent them a constructive & assertive email questioning all things that are not rosy with trying to purchase a ticket. To their credit, the customer service I received was exemplary, he explained everything & one of the problems getting tickets is because there is a 100,000 members scrambling for a meagre 10,000 ticket allocation available on home PL games & that was last season! On Monday & this is despite our recent poor run of form, I tried to get tickets for the Norwich home game, after an hour of coming on sale, the only tickets remaining were concession tickets & I couldn't even get them cus I wanted more than the website would let me have!

That said, I wouldn't mind if we do struggle cus we'd get rid of some of the blinkered tunnel vision fans like we've got on here -despite Jose being unquestionably correct about the F.A where all they have demonstrated is that they are more incompetent than FIFA & that sums up the F.A, there is a desperate need for a complete clean sweep & reform there, yet this lot on here still find the words of their pessimistic wisdom to disrespect Jose but hey Wenger acts with complete integrity to all & sundry but we're just over look that.....I get their frustration with José this season but ffs when our manager is hitting a nerve with the fools from the FA & is 100% correct in his assessment then play devils advocate for once & take your sack José glasses off ffs!

Well you can go through my posts mate and i have never said Mourinho should be sacked. Has he made some questionable decisions this season on and off the field a definite yes. 100,000 members is a bit of an anomoly because a lot of those members are overseas and become members as there way of supporting the club knowing they'll rarely be able to attend games.

What's our hardcore support that would go every game through thick and thin i would say about 20-25,000. So you say if we were in a relegation battle people would pay going towards £100 for a Cat A game mate sorry but no way. The crowds would be down massively. If we did struggle cup games would no longer be subsidised so £70 for a Cat B game against Norwich. Mourinho's last game first time round 25,000 everyone paying full price against Rosenburg.

OK you name the positives ,, and not we won and kept a clean sheet ,, Clear analysis ,, go ahead .

Plenty of them considering the season so far.

Controlled the game for virtually 90 mins.

Defence looked a lot better.

JT was on good form and controlling our back line well.

Key players rested for the long trip to Kiev.

Mourinho got his subs right to protect Baba.

Costa looked fit and sharp.

We scored 2 goals from open play rather than set pieces

Confidence seemed to be coming back.

We have moved up the table.

Didnt seem to pick up injuries.

Team look disciplined and balanced.

Am sure all the quicker passing from back to front will improve with confidence of getting results

a lot of points ,, but few relating to what happened on the pitch ,,

Costa was better cos he stopped fighting

our defence might have looked better as a result of their lack of creativity

our two goals from open play ,, well they were well crafted werent they ,

the rest of your points are window dressing .. good try tho

a lot of points ,, but few relating to what happened on the pitch ,,

Costa was better cos he stopped fighting

our defence might have looked better as a result of their lack of creativity

our two goals from open play ,, well they were well crafted werent they ,

the rest of your points are window dressing .. good try tho

We made them look poor.....but you must admit it was a better, more solid and disciplined performance than what has been produced so far this season.

The improvement in that alone should satify the most half empty glass posters.

The MHL seemed OK with the match as well

Plenty of them considering the season so far.

Controlled the game for virtually 90 mins.

Defence looked a lot better.

JT was on good form and controlling our back line well.

Key players rested for the long trip to Kiev.

Mourinho got his subs right to protect Baba.

Costa looked fit and sharp.

We scored 2 goals from open play rather than set pieces

Confidence seemed to be coming back.

We have moved up the table.

Didnt seem to pick up injuries.

Team look disciplined and balanced.

Am sure all the quicker passing from back to front will improve with confidence of getting results

Open play ?. A mistake by the keeper and a cross deflected in not exactly flowing football but fuck i'll take it. The difference between Dave and Ivan was the major plus point for me. Dave just knows exactly how much space to give the opposing player before putting his tackle in or just being touch tight and not allowing him any space at all.

LOL cant stop laughing at the fact people are still moaning after a win and clean sheet today!

after the way we have started the season, our performance is not important at all right now! getting 3 points and building confidence and getting back used to winning games is what is important right now!

What did people expect us to suddenly start playing Brazil 1970 after not playing good football at all for the entire calender year of 2015??? fact is its going to take time to get back to playing good football, right now if we can keep winning games without being at our best that is fine by me, it really is hilarious seeing people moan about our performance after being so awful this season! right now i will take any win we can get.

Either you die as a hero or you live long enough to become villain.

Hmm...

We got a win, albeit with shit game and against worst opponent but 3point are 3points.

But Mou work with solving the crisis is questionable to say at least. Maybe he sees something I dont, hopefuly he sorts our team as it should be.

LOL cant stop laughing at the fact people are still moaning after a win and clean sheet today!

after the way we have started the season, our performance is not important at all right now! getting 3 points and building confidence and getting back used to winning games is what is important right now!

What did people expect us to suddenly start playing Brazil 1970 after not playing good football at all for the entire calender year of 2015??? fact is its going to take time to get back to playing good football, right now if we can keep winning games without being at our best that is fine by me, it really is hilarious seeing people moan about our performance after being so awful this season! right now i will take any win we can get.

So your not in the least concerned that a title winning team has more or less imploded and that after losing to Palace and Southampton that everyone in the ground had a feeling of relief rather then euphoria.

So you get confidence from playing like shit and winning? Sure it's better than playing like shit and losing but if we don't start playing decent we will just start losing again.

So your not in the least concerned that a title winning team has more or less imploded and that after losing to Palace and Southampton that everyone in the ground had a feeling of relief rather then euphoria.

of course im concerned with our form and relief is exactly what i felt today! but i am realistic and know its gonna take time for us to get back in top form, i am certainly not going to moan about performances after a rare win this season

So you get confidence from playing like shit and winning? Sure it's better than playing like shit and losing but if we don't start playing decent we will just start losing again.

yes! winning games will give the players confidence, and playing bad and winning will give them confidence as they will think 'we are winning and not even playing at our best imagine how easy it will be when we are playing well'

and yes of course we need to play better but its not going to happen over night, winning games and gaining confidence will certainlly help though.

yes! winning games will give the players confidence, and playing bad and winning will give them confidence as they will think 'we are winning and not even playing at our best imagine how easy it will be when we are playing well'

and yes of course we need to play better but its not going to happen over night, winning games and gaining confidence will certainlly help though.

No offence son but your just posting cliches

We won because we were lucky. How can you get confidence from that? I feel the same way about our team now than I did before the game. It doesn't give me more confidence at all. Maybe the players feel a little bit better but if they play like today next week, I give them 70% chance to lose.

We won because we were lucky. How can you get confidence from that? I feel the same way about our team now than I did before the game. It doesn't give me more confidence at all. Maybe the players feel a little bit better but if they play like today next week, I give them 70% chance to lose.

We won because we were better than them and seized upon their mistake for the 1st. Willian still had to intercept and Costa still had to get into position.

We controlled that match comfortably and shut the game down 2nd half