The Mourinho Thread

There were some reports Eden had some small injury thingies tbh. I hope its only that tbh.

But Mourinho has said it was a tactical decision as to why Hazard didn't play. He even explained the reason for it - he's not hardworking enough defensively.

There were some reports Eden had some small injury thingies tbh. I hope its only that tbh.

He said in his PC that he didn't play Eden because of tactics because we've been conceding too many goals lately, all in the same breath.

Surely, he could be lying and probably trying to protect a possible injury and stuff, but if it's true, my goodness, he might think it worked and we're fucked.

He said in his PC that he didn't play Eden because of tactics because we've been conceding too many goals lately, all in the same breath.

Surely, he could be lying and probably trying to protect a possible injury and stuff, but if it's true, my goodness, he might think it worked and we're fucked.

Yup .... I kinda think we are. Alienating the best player is dangerous. Now we know why Eden looks so lacklustre.

Worst case scenario: Eden buggers off to Real and Mou gets fired.

Djeez.

It's absurd. They cry when the kids don't get a go, then RLC gets 45 minutes and they cry it isn't enough. So José is snookered either way.

Before today RLC had played what, 5-10 Premier League minutes or something? He's not going to give him a full 90. 45 here and there is plenty until he's well established and then he can get his full games.

Also, you'd think listening to people on here that RLC was crucial today.

He could've easily taken Baba off today and, as some suggest, move Zouma to RB. But he persisted with a rather nervy Rahman, so I don't really see the outrage and backlash I saw on twitter when it was announced Matic was replacing Loftus-Cheek. The same Matic people were defending when Mourinho did what he did two weeks ago! :lol: - There's no winning haha.

If Hazard was injured, then it would be better off for Mourinho to say just that. But he didn't and he criticized Hazard for his lack of defensive work, which has led to the media pouncing on those comments.

He could've easily taken Baba off today and, as some suggest, move Zouma to RB. But he persisted with a rather nervy Rahman, so I don't really see the outrage and backlash I saw on twitter when it was announced Matic was replacing Loftus-Cheek. The same Matic people were defending when Mourinho did what he did two weeks ago! :lol: - There's no winning haha.

I'd wager RLC probably goes home tonight buzzing that he started and played 45 minutes in a much needed Chelsea league win. Meanwhile the UEFA Pro Licensed coaches of TC and Twitter will shake their fists squealing that he wasn't given enough time.

I'd wager RLC probably goes home tonight buzzing that he started and played 45 minutes in a much needed Chelsea league win. Meanwhile the UEFA Pro Licensed coaches of TC and Twitter will shake their fists squealing that he wasn't given enough time.

Let's also not forget that he will probably play at least 75 minutes in the midweek too

Tbh he is right about Hazard, who is really off form and clearly not going to regain it by being played automatically, a month on the bench will do him good. Still want Mourinho sacked at the end of this season though unless we retain the league or win the CL, even then I think the time might still be right to let go as I got a feeling the early start this season is just a warning and at some point in the future it will combust into something much worse.

Hazard knows he can criticize and embarrass him publicly like that because Hazard is a genuine nice guy that'll take it on a chin. A proper player would've left this club a long time ago.

He literally benched RLC and Hazard. Our two most gifted technical players because of defensive purposes against the worst team in the League....at home. We're no longer a big club.

Tbh he is right about Hazard, who is really off form and clearly not going to regain it by being played automatically, a month on the bench will do him good. Still want Mourinho sacked at the end of this season though unless we retain the league or win the CL, even then I think the time might still be right to let go as I got a feeling the early start this season is just a warning and at some point in the future it will combust into something much worse.

I'd be happy with a top 4 finish, CL semis and an FA Cup League cup double

for me, not too much difference between CL semis or last 16...
only matters if we win the trophy or not...

Depends on the opposition. If we come across Bayern in the QFs then I'll understand, if we lose to Atletico again I would be pissed.