The Mourinho Thread

I think you don't know much about the Agnelli family. They don't hesitate pulling the trigger at all as you see in the link I posted.

They are as ruthless as any other rich owner you mentioned. The difference is that they understand football better than our board. I think Klopp will have trouble now as he has to work with the Liverpool board who seem clueless compared to the people he used to work with.

I don't know everything about the Agnelli family but I do know things about them.

You were right to point out the sacking of Ancelotti during that Atalanta game but I'm pretty sure another reason why he was sacked was because of his relationship with the fans (which was mentioned in that article). They never liked him from the start and they even coined the phrase 'a pig cannot coach' (or something like that). In any case, I just don't categorize the Agnelli family as a 'ruthless owner' when you see how the other owners have run their club. Juventus' turn over in managers in the last 15-20 years is nothing when you compare it with Roman at Chelsea, Perez at Real Madrid or even Zamparini at Palermo.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-boss-knows-who-to-shout-at-jose-favourite-reveals-secrets

Speaking to France Football about Mourinho’s start to the season, former-Mourinho player Maniche explained whether the whole “you either love him or you hate him” motto about his old manager also applied in the dressing room.

He said: “Mister knows how to talk to each of his players. He knows which ones he needs to shout at and which ones he needs to pamper in order to get the best out of them. His speech is direct and in your face, and that’s good for everybody. I remember everyone respecting him because he did everything to win. Even those who played very little or didn’t at all.

“He’s close to his players, he doesn’t forget anyone. He sometimes even talks more to those who don’t play than those who do regularly, because he knows that the most important is the team, and that he may need everyone. People often speak about Mourinho’s communication. What matters to the players is what he brings, what he tells them.”

The former Portuguese midfielder knows Mourinho like few do, having been managed by the Special One at four different clubs (Benfica, Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan), and Maniche firmly believes the Chelsea manager has what it takes to turn things around.

He added: “Football is full of good and bad surprises. I don’t know what the board members’ plans are, but if they keep faith in him as they’ve done until now, Mister Mourinho will redress the situation.

“He’s got such confidence in his abilities and in his players that he’ll manage it. He know how to get them where he wants them.”

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-boss-knows-who-to-shout-at-jose-favourite-reveals-secrets

Speaking to France Football about Mourinho’s start to the season, former-Mourinho player Maniche explained whether the whole “you either love him or you hate him” motto about his old manager also applied in the dressing room.

He said: “Mister knows how to talk to each of his players. He knows which ones he needs to shout at and which ones he needs to pamper in order to get the best out of them. His speech is direct and in your face, and that’s good for everybody. I remember everyone respecting him because he did everything to win. Even those who played very little or didn’t at all.

“He’s close to his players, he doesn’t forget anyone. He sometimes even talks more to those who don’t play than those who do regularly, because he knows that the most important is the team, and that he may need everyone. People often speak about Mourinho’s communication. What matters to the players is what he brings, what he tells them.”

The former Portuguese midfielder knows Mourinho like few do, having been managed by the Special One at four different clubs (Benfica, Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan), and Maniche firmly believes the Chelsea manager has what it takes to turn things around.

He added: “Football is full of good and bad surprises. I don’t know what the board members’ plans are, but if they keep faith in him as they’ve done until now, Mister Mourinho will redress the situation.

“He’s got such confidence in his abilities and in his players that he’ll manage it. He know how to get them where he wants them.”

Yet those who don't know Mourinho, or even any player he's managed, seem convinced he's lost the dressing room and needs to go.

To be honest zolayes is right. Jose is doing a pretty great job at destroying his image himself.

Again, I still believe he can turn it around. I was one of the first to vote "No" on our pull. But he has to change his attitudes very quickly

To be honest zolayes is right. Jose is doing a pretty great job at destroying his image himself.

Again, I still believe he can turn it around. I was one of the first to vote "No" on our pull. But he has to change his attitudes very quickly

The words leopard and spots come to mind.

Jose Mourinho: Chelsea manager fined by FA for comments

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been given a suspended one-match stadium ban and fined £50,000 by the Football Association for comments made about match officials.

Mourinho had claimed officials were "afraid" to award his team penalties after referee Robert Madley denied Chelsea a spot-kick in their 3-1 loss to Southampton.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34534064