The Mourinho Thread

Del Bosque? Low?

I'm not sure about Conte, i have a love-hate relationship with him, but it would be a massive test for him to come to Chelsea, winning the serie a with Juve is really not that much of an achievement. It is true however that Italy is still unbeaten in the qualifying group, even with some unconvincing performances.

However :D when an italian comes to Chelsea be it as a player or as a manager, massive stuff tends to happen.

I would be curious to see what would happen if Del Bosque would be our manager, considering that our main core of players is spanish.

Hodgson? :ph34r:

To be successful in England a manager must know how to give hairdryer treatment. Del Bosque is not that sort of manager and if fans think Mourinho is the best manager for a southwest London club Low must be the worst. No one wants to see him picking his nose at Stamford Bridge.

Yes it is not a big achievement winning the league with Juventus but so is winning the Scottish league with Rangers, Bundesliga with Bayern. Conte cares about diet like Wenger, builds a squad and yells at players like Ferguson, knows the psychology of top players and rich owners like Carlo. Among the options we have Conte is the best.

Lol... That's the trouble with 'popular' opinion...

Like everybody who thought the earth was a flat object and you would fall off if you sailed too far into the sea!

Popular opinion is often complete bollocks because it requires little or no effort to maintain the status quo.

Like I will repeat - if you are all happy with the direction the club is moving in, the performances since January - then Jose is your man. If you require a little bit more than that, Jose isn't your man.

I'm now firmly planted in the latter camp - (the earth is round and doesn't revolve around Mou's ego)

Fair play to Liverpool - they saw a problem (Rodgers regressing) acted and it looks like they have got a great manager.

THIS. :clap: :clap: :clap:

reading all the interviews by various players, i have to ask, "do they actually believe everything what jose says? did they actually believe that they did not deserve to lose against SOTON and lost only because of the ref. that height is the main criteria for choosing a team?"

pull urself together bro and think positive we can get outta this shit form we were shit in 2012 and won the champions league and FA cup

he is recovering from treatment .I was hoping he will fully recover . SHOW some compassion ... you might get ill one day. THINK about that lil bro

Mourinho was then asked his opinion of the Leicester City manager, Claudio Ranieri, who he succeeded at Stamford Bridge in 2004.

“He has lived for five years in England and still has trouble saying good morning and good afternoon. He is almost 70 [Ranieri is 63], and he has won a Super Cup and another small cup. He’s too old to change mentality.”

What the actual fuck? Embarrassing.

I'm fairly sure this one is an old comment he made about Ranieri (while José was in Italy) and the journalist lazily copied in the article. Why would someone ask him about Ranieri now? :lol:

I'm fairly sure this one is an old comment he made about Ranieri (while José was in Italy) and the journalist lazily copied in the article. Why would someone ask him about Ranieri now? :lol:

but then ranieri would be nowhere near 70 years old, would be in 50s

“Ranieri? I guess he’s right with what he said I am very demanding of myself and I have to win to be sure of things. This is why I have won so many trophies in my career. Ranieri on the other hand has the mentality of someone who doesn’t need to win. He is almost 70 years old. He has won a Supercup and another small trophy and he is too old to change his mentality. He’s old and he hasn’t won anything. I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans. Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon.'"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11524241/Jose-Mourinhos-10-best-put-downs.html?frame=3260775

Lazy Journalism.

fair enough.

calling someone who is 57 , nearly 70. so rude

does jose have to insult everyone?

fair enough.

calling someone who is 57 , nearly 70. so rude

does jose have to insult everyone?

I think Claudio started that one, similar to Wenger/Benitez during the years. Claudio said something similar to "He needs to win trophies to be sure of himself, i don't" something along those lines.