The Mourinho Thread

If you're going to call people idiots without even taking the trouble to read their arguments, why bother coming here?

Its really shame to call for manager head when the players are not performing. The thing is he is the best for this club, the most successful coach we have had and the same time is FAN of this club. This forum is moaning forum. every decision from the manager or the club always blla blla blla. WHY?

The board also should take the blame, they failed to bring our target during the summer.

Please be more serious and don't talk BS all the time (im not saying to you personally).

Let's support the club there is a lot of more matches to play and you never know what the future can bring us.

Starting Ivanovic each and every match is hilariously dumb. Complaining about a penalty in this match, after they should have had a much more obvious one, where Ramires kicked down one of their players (forgot who) is just pathetic.

But no, I don't want Mourinho sacked either. But his explanations are embarrassing right now.

so we spent 21 mil on garbage. jose's decision

we sold bertrand - who was someone jose did not trust and was garbage too

we sold luis - who was someone jose did not trust and was garbage too.

great, so he can literally have just 11 players that he trusts and play them match after match irrespective of form.

i dont think history proves anything here. this is a new territory for jose. unventured. he has never been entrusted with integrating youth to the extent we want him to. and he is failing miserably. he cant even trust players like baba to replace the worst player in PL currently. sorry, but considering the amount of talent we have, and considering jose's lack of trust in youth, he is hardly the guy to go forward with.

What are you on about in that first paragraph? The whole squad is currently playing horribly. What have that list of players got to do with anything? The current crop weren't rubbish last season, poor at times, but not like this. So it seems to me like his hands are somewhat tied given that the lot of them seem poor.

I can't comment on Baba as I know nothing about him, it would be a sad state of affairs if he isn't good enough to get in to our defence, but I'm not on the training ground every day.

It actually seems we're in free fall. Though I still believe that We will rise again with Mourinho (if not sacked before next game) or any other manager but if players like Terry ( though old but still our captain), Iva (vice captain), Cahill, Matic, Hazard, and/or Fabregas can't up their game then I don't think any one can change much for now.

Mourinho is already in meltdown considering his post match rant.

Personally I think something is not right with Mourinho at the moment. Like how he didn't play Zouma today knowing fully well how mane terrorised Terry last season with his pace. It's as if he was compelled to do so.

Also, I think Mourinho isn't as bullish as before. Old Mourinho was never afraid to bench any one even C.Ronaldo/Ashley Cole.

Even if he'll go down (if not sacked before next match), he should give other capable young players chance so that others would fight back for their shirt. I don't personally think that Kenedy will do worse than Hazard/Pedro ATM or do RLC/Ramires pairing.

Lastly, Sometimes sacking a manager does not mean all will be well even when it apparently seems so. I'm sure that if Mourinho were to be sacked today or tomorrow man of the fans here would be very happy but I still think he should be given till season's end.

Jose was absolutely spot on when he said that this is a crucial moment in the club's history.

Mourinho is the greatest manager in the world, and if we can't achieve stability with him, then we will never achieve stability.

I think you can only achieve stability by having a manager who doesn't make a fool of himself, a manager who the team and the opponents respect. Jose has been on a decline as person ever since he won that Champions League with Inter back in 2010.

We could achieve stability by promoting a manager from within the club, whether that is Steve Holland or a youth coach I cannot tell. Klopp and the others all seem like short-term fixes and Jose seems like product which has passed its best before date a while ago. Thanks for everything Jose but it is time to say goodbye!

How about making Adi Viveash the new manager? At least he would know the potential that is buried in our academy.

It's a good moment to sadk him. He has done what he can and clearly can offer no more. Just like his time in Madrid, he gave us a winning mentality and a platform to go on and become a big club. Now, we need a manager who can work with a top club for a long run, play their Football, and establish a good image of the club.

I'm happy about what he has done for us since he joined, but before circumstances get any hotter for the club and him, he needs to leave or get sacked.

Klopp, Emery, Pep, Garcia.

Its really shame to call for manager head when the players are not performing. The thing is he is the best for this club, the most successful coach we have had and the same time is FAN of this club. This forum is moaning forum. every decision from the manager or the club always blla blla blla. WHY?

The board also should take the blame, they failed to bring our target during the summer.

Please be more serious and don't talk BS all the time (im not saying to you personally).

Let's support the club there is a lot of more matches to play and you never know what the future can bring us.

I can respect anyone's opinion if they want Mourinho to stay. But we have come at a point where I expect that the other side of the argument to be taken seriously as well. Yes Mourinho has brought us many successes and i am grateful for that. But you can't deny that he has made some major f*ckups these last couple of months and has thus at least contributed to the current crisis. Besides, even when things were going great for us, Mourinho just loved seeking the controversies. So neither he or anyone else should be surprised that when things go south, all of it comes back hitting him in the face like a boomerang. If anyone is looking for a culprit for all this criticism, they need only look at José himself.

Let's not exagarate, there is absolutely no danger of relegation, despite this run we still have enough individual quality to make sure we end up at least in the top 7 at absolute worse, Liverpool and Spurs were shambolic last season yet finished top 6.

I remember before Jose returned I was asked what if he has a similar run to AVB do we sack him? I said at the time no because he has a track record to suggest things will eventually get better whereas AVB didn't and for the foreseeable I firmly stick by that.

We have to tread very carefully, even if we sack Jose and things at the start pick up under a new manager, there will eventually come a time where the honeymoon period wades off and the new man will have the tactical responsibility firmly on his shoulders, if we flake again, were back to square one of the managerial merry go round we were in.

I would rather gamble on Mourinho turning it around than any manager that could come in now if I'm honest,Klopp won't come here and I don't want Ancelotti back, especially not in a time of crisis, that winless run in 10/11 was much worse than even this.

That's a lie.

I always enjoy your posts though, even when I disagree.

Starting Ivanovic each and every match is hilariously dumb.

To be fair on the poor guy, I don't think he was directly at fault for any of the goals today. I personally thought despite some errors, he had a better game than both Cahill(hah!) and Terry.

That's a lie.

I always enjoy your posts though, even when I disagree.

FAir enough, obviously others including yourself will have different perspectives to me but for me that run in 10-11 between Sunderland 0-3 and Fulham 0-0 is the worst run we have been on in the Roman era, despite this shit storm right now I still believe our squad is young enough to recover (whether that's with Jose or not remains to be seen), but that season we had an ageing squad and I honestly thought we were heading down for some time, I think we would have if it werent for Munich, that allowed us to sign Eden and slowly recover culminating in last season's title.

If anyone deserves some time and second chances here at Chelsea it's the legendary one. It's not even 100% his fault, players and board both play their parts. If you don't like or haven't yet experience Chelsea in bad times try to calm down and if you insist to cry do it quietly and with more respect please. This is Chelsea, we need to support our manager for once, enough with the sacking when the first difficulties show up.

If anyone deserves some time and second chances here at Chelsea it's the legendary one. It's not even 100% his fault, players and board both play their parts. If you don't like or haven't yet experience Chelsea in bad times try to calm down and if you insist to cry do it quietly and with more respect please. This is Chelsea, we need to support our manager for once, enough with the sacking when the first difficulties show up.

The difficulties didn't just show up out of nowhere. They were created by the Special One.