The Mourinho Thread

Something I've noticed. Mourinho *generally* speaks in 1st person when we're winning and in 3rd person when we're losing.

Something I've noticed. Mourinho *generally* speaks in 1st person when we're winning and in 3rd person when we're losing.

I will be happier when we are discussing him in the past tense .. PLASTIC fan for 30 years

I think I'm more likely to believe him with Lukaku than with KDB to be fair. Lukaku has history. His intial loan spell at Everton was his doing, he was one of three strikers we had and that was alongside Torres and Drogba (I think). Neither of them were scoring after Lukaku went and he could've easily staked his claim there and then.

With KDB, I'm not sure. On one hand you can argue that offer was too good to say no to, so that could've been the board and/or Mou.

We're never gonna really know what happened. Not back then and not now i'm afraid. But Lukaku was never gonna be good enough for chelsea and he was never gonna be happy here so we should thank the stars for the 28 mil we got for him.

What worries me most is that he still blames individual mistakes for our defeats which is BS. Our defeats are rooted in the word "individual" only. We don't play as a team. Somehow Mou has lost his ability to forge some good individual players into a team. When those individuals , after all they are just footballers, lose their confidence because of results they will perform poorly individually. But the problem goes beyond that. Earlier, if the coach could not forge the team, our big characters of the old guard could motivate the players to perform for each other. but now we only good fair-weather players who can not even pull themselves out of the slump, players Mourinho bought. If you give Fabregas, Ivanovic leading roles it can only be on a sinking ship.

Also apparently he gave himself the deadline that we will be back in top 4 by Feb at the latest, just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You seriously need to relax, man. We're all frustrated and upset here but you seem to be taking genuine joy in watching our legendary manager (and yes, our greatest ever) struggle and at risk for the sack.

It's a bit pathetic.

the only thing that made any sense in your post.

but was actually surprised u said BLUES and not JOSE!!! cos it is all about him, right?

its about the club. Jose is at the club. he is our leader. 8 games and the glory hunters turn on him. One minute you praise him, the next you ask for the sack. Its people like you that make Chelsea supporters look like idiots.

So what we don't win the title this year? big deal...

You seriously need to relax, man. We're all frustrated and upset here but you seem to be taking genuine joy in watching our legendary manager (and yes, our greatest ever) struggle and at risk for the sack.

It's a bit pathetic.

Nope I am frustated because I can see this coming a few weeks ago, in fact even in our best time last season I always knew that it will turn bad for Jose eventually because he will be figured out 'tactically'. I pointed out exactly the points after last week that we will struggle with Southampton and where will it be happening(Ivan) and the match turn out to be exactly the case.

If you don't laugh you will cry from depression because we all love Chelsea but it is painful watching it being burnt down right in front of our eyes due to our best ever manager.

so how is it that people can call others cunts, ask them to commit suicide and yet go unpunished?

I directed my frustration at supporters not individuals. If you feel you fall under the category of the ones I called cunts so be it.

these last few days there have been no Belgian fans on here .. Im not surprised the abuse they get even from a Mod .. I am sp disappointed we lost KDB ,,Lukaku and Thorgan

just hope we dont lose our Belgian members

I don't post that often as it is, and since arguments were so polarised the last few weeks i stayed away from posting for a while. But don't worry, I'll stick around :yay:

As for Mourinho, up until now I was undecided about him. Today's game however made up my mind, and it's not the result that did it but his attitude with Matic and in the interview.

I think I'm more likely to believe him with Lukaku than with KDB to be fair. Lukaku has history. His intial loan spell at Everton was his doing, he was one of three strikers we had and that was alongside Torres and Drogba (I think). Neither of them were scoring after Lukaku went and he could've easily staked his claim there and then.

With KDB, I'm not sure. On one hand you can argue that offer was too good to say no to, so that could've been the board and/or Mou.

I would be more likely to believe Goebels than Jose

these last few days there have been no Belgian fans on here .. Im not surprised the abuse they get even from a Mod .. I am sp disappointed we lost KDB ,,Lukaku and Thorgan

just hope we dont lose our Belgian members

I'm Belgian :D not that I really post a lot though [emoji14]