The Mourinho Thread

How does the performance of the field suit you as evidence? You either have to admit that Jose has lost the room or he knows fuck all about how play offensive football.

Most managers are better at attacking than defending or vice versa, Mourinho may not be the most attack orientated coach but on song his teams play great stuff.

Take Pellegrino who's on the opposite end of the scale, he is clueless when it comes to coaching defending, give Mourinho or even Mancini/Rafa Kompany, Mangala and Otemendi with Fernandinho protecting them and our defensive record of 04/05 would be under threat.

Most managers are better at attacking than defending or vice versa, Mourinho may not be the most attack orientated coach but on song his teams play great stuff.

Take Pellegrino who's on the opposite end of the scale, he is clueless when it comes to coaching defending, give Mourinho or even Mancini/Rafa Kompany, Mangala and Otemendi with Fernandinho protecting them and our defensive record of 04/05 would be under threat.

Except his Madrid side were never great defensively. He's never been able to get the balance right like Guardiola.

Because they are glory hunters protected by a glory hunter who runs this forum which could not collect even a pound from its members last month. Mourinho brought them glory, so no matter what he does they will follow, adore and protect him like any pathetic glory hunter would do.

Mm I don't understand your theory here..You obviously want Mourinho out, I can only assume cause at the moment he isn't being us your precious 'glory' you so much desire at the moment.

So that in turn make YOU the glory hunter and not Steve..? Am I right?

Mm I don't understand your theory here..You obviously want Mourinho out, I can only assume cause at the moment he isn't being us 'glory'.

So that in turn make YOU the glory hunter and not Steve..

Most of the fans who defend Mourinho talk about the titles/glory he brought to Chelsea. I don't care about titles as much as other fans. Imo Mourinho is a disgrace that's why I want him out. We should keep him till the end of the season though, top managers don't like it when a club fires a manager in the middle of the season. We did that too many times already and it is hard for us to convince top managers now.

Because they are glory hunters protected by a glory hunter who runs this forum which could not collect even a pound from its members last month. Mourinho brought them glory, so no matter what he does they will follow, adore and protect him like any pathetic glory hunter would do.

Be very, very careful. Let's not make this personal.

Sigh - so now this has escalated into a user vs admins thread.

Yes, tensions are high and everyone is sick of the poor performances

BUT let's not turn on each other!!!

I, 100% respect and appreciate those loyal to Jose, I admit my head is now turned and I don't see him here for the future - but that's just my opinion.

I always want the best for Chelsea and as none of us can change Mourinho's mind we can't exactly achieve much.

However, rational, informed debate is very valuable - let's try and get back to that.

Don't attack another member just because you disagree with them! Read what they have written, analyse it, identity how it differs from your view and then write down why!

No need for personal insults - no need for geographical racism - people are on here to contribute and that's good!

I'm also about to make a donation - Jim does sterling work and this is easily the best forum in town and the nicest to use and navigate. I also urge you ALL to make a donation too - even if it's 50p! (edit looks like £1 is min donation)

It's fine to be angry too - but remember angry people make silly mistakes - I would hate to see any of you excluded from this forum.

Let's get back to discussing football, or our lack of it :)

Wonderful post. What concerns me is despite warnings by Jason, Spike and Special Juan, people are continuing to insult each other. This is a final warning to all members. Your antagonism is not conducive to a productive forum atmosphere.

Exclusive - Jose Mourinho is one of the best gaffers in world football, Joe Cole tells talkSPORT

“Without a doubt he’s the man, he’s one of the best, if not the best gaffers in world football,” Cole told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.
"It’s a tough time for Chelsea and it’s hard to put your finger on why they haven’t started as well as last year. But they will be there or thereabouts.”
Mourinho has left out skipper John Terry for four of the club’s previous five games, raising questions about the defender’s ability to compete at the top level.
But Cole insists his former team-mate still has a major role to play at Chelsea.
“With John at this stage of his career, he’s been a credit with how he’s conducted himself having been left out,” said Cole.
“He wants Chelsea to win before he wants John Terry to play well. That’s the man’s character. He’ll be chomping at the bit and will be training hard. Everyone’s made a lot of him being left out but John’s 34, nearly 35. He could realistically play as long as Giggsy but he might need to drop in and drop out.
"He’s going to have a massive influence and will still be the leader in that dressing room. He’ll come back and he was the best defender in the country last season.”

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 7 min
Jose says Branislav Ivanovic likes to speak with him about mistakes. #CFC

Chelsea FC @ChelseaFC
Jose says he has no doubt Ivanovic is his best right-back and no doubt he needs to improve his form. #CFC

what is? that jose thinks iva is his best RB?

Yes. Like Mourinho said, he is his best RB. He knows best. Ivanovic is not the problem, it's the people around him.

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 7 min
Jose says Branislav Ivanovic likes to speak with him about mistakes. #CFC

I'd like to see that phone bill.

That HAS to be what he's thinking. He hints at it all the time. That yes, Ivanovic makes mistakes but that the other player on his side is a big problem as well for not helping him. That's the only explanation as to why he continues to play.

Some journalist finally asked why Jose keeps picking Ivanovic and not Terry.
Jose answered'' you should answer that because you're the twitter man'' - that moment was really funny.

After that he said he speaks with Ivanovic about his mistakes and he criticizes him a lot - I thought yes, he realizes that Ivanovic is a problem..

Then he ended the presser with '' I have no doubt he is my best right back'' - :philjones
Hopefully he was just trolling... :doh:

José, your best rb is playing at the lb position and we have only one lb at the club. January we urgently need to buy a lb.
Stop stroking Ivanovic ego, we know you know is shit, just slay him in public, maybe he'll wake up.