The Mourinho Thread

If "everyone at the club is exhausted and fed up" with him- (surely he'd be gone by now ) -do you have any evidence ? Or do you mean a few foreign people on a forum with a particular allegiance to players of one nationality, but otherwise hold the club in contempt ?

Well it'sjust my opinion but apparently on this forum you're not allowed to have a negative opinion about anything Mourinho related.

About your last sentence, aren't you supposed to reprimand people for saying stupid shit like that ? I mean you are a moderator right ?

So now its gone from "everyone at the club" to "just my opinion". Righto.

Yes people will soon be reprimanded for perhaps favouring one nationality, a player or group, be they English, Brazilian or Belgian, and openly slagging off the club they purport to support. This does nothing but undermine the forum, the club, and the spirit of Chelsea FC. This is currently being discussed by staff

Edited my post to avoid any butthurt. ;)

Hope you guys also include favouritisme towards Mourinho in your discussion. Cause, IMO, some people on this forum seem to have a hard time accepting criticism directed at Mourinho and then like to go and call other people "not true fans".

Anyway, good talk.

If "everyone at the club is exhausted and fed up" with him- (surely he'd be gone by now ) -do you have any evidence ? Or do you mean a few foreign people on a forum with a particular allegiance to players of one nationality, but otherwise hold the club in contempt ?

How does the performance of the field suit you as evidence? You either have to admit that Jose has lost the room or he knows fuck all about how play offensive football.

Edited my post to avoid any butthurt. ;)

Hope you guys also include favouritisme towards Mourinho in your discussion. Cause, IMO, some people on this forum seem to have a hard time accepting criticism directed at Mourinho and then like to go and call other people "not true fans".

Anyway, good talk.

Not seen anyone call someone else 'not a true fan' for criticising Mourinho. No one be it Mourinho, Abramovich or Hazard are bigger than the club. We encourage healthy debate. What we're talking about, and I think you know what we mean, :) is a constant chipping away and undermining of a club that they pretend they support.

How does the performance of the field suit you as evidence? You either have to admit that Jose has lost the room or he knows fuck all about how play offensive football.

I have to admit neither. There are problems at the club. Mourinho is the best manager ever employed at Stamford Bridge.

The two facts are not mutually exclusive.

Sigh - so now this has escalated into a user vs admins thread.

Yes, tensions are high and everyone is sick of the poor performances

BUT let's not turn on each other!!!

I, 100% respect and appreciate those loyal to Jose, I admit my head is now turned and I don't see him here for the future - but that's just my opinion.

I always want the best for Chelsea and as none of us can change Mourinho's mind we can't exactly achieve much.

However, rational, informed debate is very valuable - let's try and get back to that.

Don't attack another member just because you disagree with them! Read what they have written, analyse it, identity how it differs from your view and then write down why!

No need for personal insults - no need for geographical racism - people are on here to contribute and that's good!

I'm also about to make a donation - Jim does sterling work and this is easily the best forum in town and the nicest to use and navigate. I also urge you ALL to make a donation too - even if it's 50p! (edit looks like £1 is min donation)

It's fine to be angry too - but remember angry people make silly mistakes - I would hate to see any of you excluded from this forum.

Let's get back to discussing football, or our lack of it :)

No need for personal insults.

Excellent post Muzchap you cunt.