The Mourinho Thread

Don't think another old guy past his glory is worth it.

A younger Mourinho was 10 times what we have now. Now we have an old guy voided of idea....reminds me a lot of AVB even though he was young....

But still bring some young guys, give them the squad and see how we do.

Coaches like Emery, Simeone and maybe Klopp can come and do a cycle.

Remember Clough being the best, but as you aged you lose your touch. SAF was the anomaly, and sadly it looks like Mourinho is not in that bracket. His time has come and gone.

Mourinho is 52 ffs

Mata :wub: :wub:

lol... i'm angry at jose...

The organisation Women in Football has launched a withering attack on the Football Association over the decision not to pursue disciplinary action against José Mourinho after the governing body found no evidence that the Chelseamanager had made discriminatory comments towards the then club doctor, Eva Carneiro, during a game against Swansea in August.

:clown:

lol... i'm angry at jose...

The organisation Women in Football has launched a withering attack on the Football Association over the decision not to pursue disciplinary action against José Mourinho after the governing body found no evidence that the Chelseamanager had made discriminatory comments towards the then club doctor, Eva Carneiro, during a game against Swansea in August.

:clown:

Im not angry at him IM FUCKING FURIOUS :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

While I do understand the reason people are (still) upset over letting Mata, De Bruyne etc go, let's not be a hypocrite here. When we sold them for like 30, 35, 40m (or whatever it was), no one complained about it. Practically everyone was celebrating we got a huge sum for a squad player and people praised Mourinho, the club for that. On top of that, no one really bothered in mentioning those players when we were romping to the title last season. Now, because we are doing shit and they are doing well, people are crying and questioning why we sold them. Silly knee-jerk reaction.

NO showing we made a number of major cock ups

3 years is more then enough.

Why do we need to keep a manager for 5 to 10 years around?

Just doesn't make sense to me in this modern world.

If you are going that route, you need to give that man all control like SAF and Wenger have.

Mourinho doesn't have that, and no one will ever be.

So in our predicament, you come do your cylce and then move on.

So you wouldn't keep a manager more than 3 years if he spent the that time building & nurturing his squad & that team is about to ripen? Or that manager has had a successful 3 years & that team is on the vurge of something great?

Pretty clear most on here want Jose out, the minority are prepared to give Jose the time he has earned to turn it around. Whether he does or not is open to question, I personally believe he will be a far better manager for seeing it through & the club will hopefully reap the rewards laterally.

You hit the nail on the head with control as Ferguson had, I believe Jose is simmering behind the scenes cus he is not in total control of player transfers, Fergy was allowed to build several squads of his own, their boards patience was rewarded with years of success & even they went through poor spells as we are right now.

last week he said that our performance was -1 out of a score of 0-10. that was protecting the team too? i think he says it like it is specially when it is concerning our performances.

no he said our 1st half performance was -1 and then praised our 2nd half performance.

So you wouldn't keep a manager more than 3 years if he spent the that time building & nurturing his squad & that team is about to ripen? Or that manager has had a successful 3 years & that team is on the vurge of something great?

Pretty clear most on here want Jose out, the minority are prepared to give Jose the time he has earned to turn it around. Whether he does or not is open to question, I personally believe he will be a far better manager for seeing it through & the club will hopefully reap the rewards laterally.

You hit the nail on the head with control as Ferguson had, I believe Jose is simmering behind the scenes cus he is not in total control of player transfers, Fergy was allowed to build several squads of his own, their boards patience was rewarded with years of success & even they went through poor spells as we are right now.

Of course if there's anything to give you that.

This ain't the case here. We have regress back from the buzz we had when Mourinho came.

A lot of the creativity and youth this club had is now left kinda stale.

I don't like how we are "improving" under his stewardship.

I didn't like Benitez but I have to admit there was some great things to look at towards the end of the season.

I don't get that with Mourinho. Even if we was to recover I don't get that feeling.

100% agree with this from the Guardian. Fair play to everyone that went last night our captain is not fucking Ivanovic.

Chelsea fans chant we want our captain back

Our defence was still awful with Terry in it, there's something fundamentally wrong that reinstating Terry or even dropping Ivanovic isn't going to sort.

Of course if there's anything to give you that.

This ain't the case here. We have regress back from the buzz we had when Mourinho came.

A lot of the creativity and youth this club had is now left kinda stale.

I don't like how we are "improving" under his stewardship.

I didn't like Benitez but I have to admit there was some great things to look at towards the end of the season.

I don't get that with Mourinho. Even if we was to recover I don't get that feeling.

I know what you mean but feelings can be subjective. SAF was extremely unpopular in his first few years at OT and no supporter would have trusted him to build such a legacy. I can honestly not think of a manager who would be immune against this sort of slump. we had it under carlo, rdm and avb. Simeone the arguably best coach in the wordl is experiencing a very patchy period, too. Dortmund even drifted to last place in a much weaker league under jürgen KLopp. Patience is all we can give MOurinho. But if we are patient or not, we have to get out there and sacking the manager is not an option atm IMO

I know what you mean but feelings can be subjective. SAF was extremely unpopular in his first few years at OT and no supporter would have trusted him to build such a legacy. I can honestly not think of a manager who would be immune against this sort of slump. we had it under carlo, rdm and avb. Simeone the arguably best coach in the wordl is experiencing a very patchy period, too. Dortmund even drifted to last place in a much weaker league under jürgen KLopp. Patience is all we can give MOurinho. But if we are patient or not, we have to get out there and sacking the manager is not an option atm IMO

Will Jose build for the future .. I just cant see it .

100% agree with this from the Guardian. Fair play to everyone that went last night our captain is not fucking Ivanovic.

• Chelsea fans chant ‘we want our captain back’

They also sang 'Jose Mourinho' several times, which was good to hear.

Ivanovic has suffered a drastic form dip this year and is understood to be one of the six players Mourinho privately criticised for lacking attitude and desire after the 2-2 draw at Newcastle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3255335/Chelsea-fans-unhappy-John-Terry-s-exile-beginning-turn-manager-Jose-Mourinho-favour-club-captain.html#ixzz3nGSiqvxa

Let's wait the answer from the players.