test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Guus Hiddink, Carlo Ancellotti, Bielsa, Jupp Heynkes, Antonio Conte, Brendan Rodgers and Pep Guardiola at the end of the season can all replace Mourinho.

1. Failed big time with Holland.

3. Quit his last job after 1 game?! grazy man.

4. Retired.

6. Really? Brendan " We showed great character" Rodgers?!

:ph34r:

CMS, LDN Blue and Essien19 like this

Steve Holland is better coach than Jose. lol I've seen it all.

in the current scenario, brendan rodgers is a better coach.

lol, i have seen all too? is not that co-incidental. i have seen a team/squad of superstars, who were bought for about 320million pounds, being 15th in the table and hell playing like relegation contenders.

i have seen players play who simply dont seem to give a fuck about the club, and i have seen the manager who boasts about earning their places, and fighting for the spots, just keep playing the same shit players again and again and us losing again and again.

i have seen and heard our managers give the most stupid excuses ever for the defeats like blaming the ref for soton game when infact they deserved 2 penalties.

so yes, i guess, i have seen it all too.. LOLOLOLOL

I can see why someone like Pep would skip working for Chelsea when Emenalo comes at you with "hey I got Falcao and Djilobodji for cheap boss"

in the current scenario, brendan rodgers is a better coach.

lol, i have seen all too? is not that co-incidental. i have seen a team/squad of superstars, who were bought for about 320million pounds, being 15th in the table and hell playing like relegation contenders.

i have seen players play who simply dont seem to give a fuck about the club, and i have seen the manager who boasts about earning their places, and fighting for the spots, just keep playing the same shit players again and again and us losing again and again.

i have seen and heard our managers give the most stupid excuses ever for the defeats like blaming the ref for soton game when infact they deserved 2 penalties.

so yes, i guess, i have seen it all too.. LOLOLOLOL

Have you ever coached anyone or a team before? When you do, come back and tell us what you've seen. lol

Have you ever coached anyone or a team before? When you do, come back and tell us what you've seen. lol

wow, what an argument on a forum designed to discuss a football club and everything related to it.

comeback when you have a proper reply. oh, well, seems like the guy you are backing himself has no clue as to what is happening, how can i expect his blind fans to have any.

by the way, we got hazard, oscar, azpi when RDM was our manager. mata,GC when AVB was our manager. so getting players wont be that tough. if jose's only use is to "get players by talking to them on the phone". fine, keep him as a telephone operator or something.

Vybz Kartel likes this

Steve Holland is better coach than Jose. lol I've seen it all.

It's not about being a better manager. Atm i think a lot of people would just settle for an interim manager that doesn't go seeking conflicts every chance he gets.

Our season so far has been conflicts and shitstorms one after another. If Mourinho didn't create the conflict himself you'd just see him throwing gasoline onto it.

wow, what an argument on a forum designed to discuss a football club and everything related to it.

comeback when you have a proper reply. oh, well, seems like the guy you are backing himself has no clue as to what is happening, how can i expect his blind fans to have any.

by the way, we got hazard, oscar, azpi when RDM was our manager. mata,GC when AVB was our manager. so getting players wont be that tough. if jose's only use is to "get players by talking to them on the phone". fine, keep him as a telephone operator or something.

When we had those we finished sixth in the league. Stop being emotional.

It's not about being a better manager. Atm i think a lot of people would just settle for an interim manager that doesn't go seeking conflicts every chance he gets.

Our season so far has been conflicts and shitstorms one after another. If Mourinho didn't create the conflict himself you'd just see him throwing gasoline onto it.

What's he supposed to do just lay back and give fluff answers to everything? He's laying out a message to Roman that Emenalo and company failed big time in the summer to reinforce a squad devoid of depth and garbage can signings

Your national team coach needs to stfu as well suggesting Hazard go to Real. He just complained one minute that he's shit then the next go to Madrid and hide in Ronaldo's shadow

How about telling your fellow Belgian to start earning his keeps first,then maybe we will have less to create a shitstorm from

Blue_Fox_ and Blue Gino like this

I think Hazard shares too much of the breast milk and needs to ween off

Why don't you sell him to City. Then you can watch City beat Chelsea with 2 Belgian winers over and over again...