The Mourinho Thread

Do you know however of Ancelotti record in a league?

In the 2010/11 season he went 6 matches without winning a single game, he's incredibly slow at understanding what the real problem is with a team in crisis (while José has been slow up until now he's slowly making changes) he's a tactically overrated manager and he's the last manager that should be around a team in bad form.

Ancelotti is only good when a team is built for him by his predecessor, you say he encouraged youth? Please...he's more stubborn than Mourinho in playing 28 years old players. And i've probably seen more of his teams than you ever did, so take it from me, he's not the right one for us.

But hey, he's a nice guy and reveals the first XI in the PC, so everything is fine.

Player Roma Milan InternationalManager
220px-CarloAncelotti.jpg
Ancelotti won the UEFA Champions League twice as Milan manager
Juventus (1999–2001) Milan (2001–2009) Chelsea (2009–2011) Paris Saint-Germain (2011–2013) Real Madrid (2013–2015)IndividualOrders

Do you know however of Ancelotti record in a league?

In the 2010/11 season he went 6 matches without winning a single game, he's incredibly slow at understanding what the real problem is with a team in crisis (while José has been slow up until now he's slowly making changes) he's a tactically overrated manager and he's the last manager that should be around a team in bad form.

Ancelotti is only good when a team is built for him by his predecessor, you say he encouraged youth? Please...he's more stubborn than Mourinho in playing 28 years old players. And i've probably seen more of his teams than you ever did, so take it from me, he's not the right one for us.

But hey, he's a nice guy and reveals the first XI in the PC, so everything is fine.

TBF Jose is doing fuck all to fix our issues at the moment, and one of the big ones is his ego

So in his managerial career he won:
1 serie A in 8 seasons.
1 Pl in 2 seasons

1 League 1

3 UCL

That's a poor league record.
He's a good cup manager though. Also, why don't you answer me with a proper comment or something meaningful, posting his player and managerial trophies makes little sense, i could post Mourinho's trophies as well.

@Billy. While i think he's doing it really slowly he's doing some changes, JT being benched is one of them, young players are getting more minutes, still not good enough of course, but something is there.

I heard Klopp wants a PL move :rolleyes:

Will always respect Mourinho for what he brought in both spells, but his tactical decisions are killing us this season. Our best football has been played with 3 in midfield and/or Ivanovic on the bench. He can not be that blind and pig headed that seeing the way he sets up the team is setting us up to lose.. I Love Mourinho but I LOVE Chelsea more

I heard Klopp wants a PL move :rolleyes:

Will always respect Mourinho for what he brought in both spells, but his tactical decisions are killing us this season. Our best football has been played with 3 in midfield and/or Ivanovic on the bench. He can not be that blind and pig headed that seeing the way he sets up the team is setting us up to lose.. I Love Mourinho but I LOVE Chelsea more

Klopp has only done it at one club. Don't think he's ready for the top just yet. Liverpool would be a more suitable option.

Leave Jose alone he works with the players the board gives him. He'd have galacticos everywhere if you let him pick in the transfer market. He's giving young players chances but he's gotta balance the locker room with all those veterans. He can't just give 3 or 4 of them the Malouda treatment and have them manning a radio tower in Siberia.

Few thoughts...

1. Most people shudder at the thought of bringing in an AVB-esque coach but I'd be all for it if we sacked Mourinho. The major part of AVB's failure was the dressing room; now, with almost everyone from the old guard gone, I'd love us to hire a young coach who has yet to prove himself at a big club. We have a lot of young players in the current squad and to me it feels like we need someone who can grow with that group of players. No more old men teaching the young guys with their experience, get someone who is willing to learn and knows how this generation's brains work.

2. If we proceeded to fire Mourinho you have to go full measure and get rid of Ivanovic. Anyone who's been visiting Brane's thread last season knows that I was one of the few who defended him more often than not but even I can't find any words for Brane's clusterfuck of a season so far. It's clear Ivanovic has a high standing in the squad so benching him all of a sudden won't do the team climate any good. Group dynamics don't work like that. Sell him and give the reigns of leadership over to the new generation. There will never be new leaders as long as the current senior players are leading the rest of the team straight into Mordor.

Hiring a young unproven coach may sound great in theory...but in reality, they would most likely fail to deal with the pressures associated with managing a club like Chelsea

It's not just about growing with the players...you need a certain personality and mentality to coach the big clubs and from what I've seen...there aren't that many quality young coaches available (aside from Klopp, Simeone)

I don't really get the argument that Jose only works with players the board gives him, surely he has the pull to demand a few new players and of course as Mana said, he was happy with his squad until the Community Shield game and now won't drop the shit players in favour of playing Azpi as a RB where he belongs, Baba, Kenedy, RLC and IMO, we should've signed Cabaye and Alderweireld already in the summer before Palace and Spurs had a chance.

And the players he has are good. Or has a strong potential to be. He just doesn't use them.

I recall Jose saying he is 100% happy with his players during the market, but only started doing things when it was too late.

If Kenndy, RLC, Baba etc played yesterday and lost/drew, I'll wouldn't be this angry at Mourinho. Because these guys need experience. Using them against non PL teams such as Tel-Aviv and Walsall will NOT give them that experience.

And I'm sure the senior players won't mess around with Jose. Drop these underperforming players!

What does Jose want? To be liked by the veterans or to be sacked? Because he will be sacked even before the end of the season if results like this continue.

We are too big of a club to fight for relegation.

Chelsea doesn't fight relegation after just two months, deep down you know that!

I think a lot of the guys here needed an excuse to call for his head, some of them are bored because their toy isn't fancy anymore.

As Mourinho said: "envy is the biggest tribute that the shadows do to the man."

Really sad and depressing times around here, thank god that Abramovich and his board, a bunch of well trained und educated acadamics, don't think that way anymore.

So, get some air, spent time with your families and friends and let that man work, for fucks sake...

Otherwise continue that discussion, maybe Costa should go too, lol.

I can only speak for myself and I am loving life...