The Mourinho Thread

Ok I always support him, I like him but we are losing 2:0 and the camera shows him all smilling sarcasticly when we are not given throw in. I mean what is funny here? What the fuck is so funy here? Its all fun and smiles when you do that in third game, but not in 7th against fucking newcastle. Thats not funny anymore, just sad. Thanks we got a draw, but still.

The performance was poor. Cesc was shit as was Iva, but those two are probably two players that Mou will not bench in million years. I mean is it this hard to see who plays bad and who not?

Ending was good, I didnt expect we will get back but we did thanks to a big luck and Ramires. But thats that. Half of our team are bottlers and that has to change.

Ok I always support him, I like him but we are losing 2:0 and the camera shows him all smilling sarcasticly when we are not given throw in. I mean what is funny here? What the fuck is so funy here? Its all fun and smiles when you do that in third game, but not in 7th against fucking newcastle. Thats not funny anymore, just sad. Thanks we got a draw, but still.

The performance was poor. Cesc was shit as was Iva, but those two are probably two players that Mou will not bench in million years. I mean is it this hard to see who plays bad and who not?

Ending was good, I didnt expect we will get back but we did thanks to a big luck and Ramires. But thats that. Half of our team are bottlers and that has to change.

Mou thinks that cesc and iva should start again and again and again...

I personally will never succumb to this best manager argument, even if Mou is the best manager it doesn't mean he is the best manager for Chelsea. The correct thinking is what manager is best fit for Chelsea, not which manager accomplished the most.

Barca won a treble with Luis Enrique, not a good manager for Roma. But great manager for Barca because of his personality and understanding of Barcelona.

No question it is a better approach, a Ferrari is an amazing car. But it doesn't mean it is the best car if you need it for a long commute to work

Completely agree with this. It's about suitability for me.

And you need a bit of luck. Suarez almost turned Brendan Rodgers into the best manager in the league. That Liverpool wasn't fit to win the league yet they were painfully close. Juve's downfall might win Mancini the league.

Just don't see another outcome now

Mou's stubbornness will get him sacked and rightly so.

I wouldn't mind losing a few more if RLC and Kennedy and Baba and Dildo were starting and their inexperience cost us points - because they would be progressing and learning

But picking the same old 11 that doesn't work is just ridiculous.

We have some amazing Academy players - chuck them in for a few games - what have we got to lose at this point?

- Most hated club - check

- Laughing stock of the PL - check

You find out the true Nature of a person not when things are going well, but when they are going bad. I get Mou's loyalty to the players - but his loyalty is misplaced - they are not deserving. Only an idiot gives loyalty to an undeserving person(s)

I've said it before and I will say it again - please let's see some changes in the next match (Premier League)

Yes - I don't want to rush RLC but he can do a job for 70 mins

Kenedy can also play for 90, same with Baba.

We just have woeful balance this season.

Take away £5k a week from every player for every goal we concede, and add it back for every goal we score. That'll get the players working...

:rolleyes:

£5K? They spend more than that in the bookies...

Make it 50% of their salary and then it might be worth doing :)

But only for the starting 11... Subs and players left on the bench can't be blamed IMHO

Emery, Klopp, Rudi Garcia, Ancelotti do fit some, if not all of these criteria and are either available or realistic targets. The obvious names like Simeone and Pep are not so realistic (atleast for now)

I think emery is the best attacking coach around. I'd take him instantly , although he has no reason to leave right now

Well we can't see that because camera don't focus often him.

All of u who are saying that he should be sacked.

giphy.gif

yup, fuck everyone who says he should be sacked.

on the other hand, we should keep putting iva and cesc on the pitch match after match and play the same formation and just hope for the ref to give a red card to 2 players, right?

yup, fuck everyone who says he should be sacked.

on the other hand, we should keep putting iva and cesc on the pitch match after match and play the same formation and just hope for the ref to give a red card to 2 players, right?

Ok he has to dropp 1-2 players but to get sacked??? Come on it's shame even to think this.

I personally will never succumb to this best manager argument, even if Mou is the best manager it doesn't mean he is the best manager for Chelsea. The correct thinking is what manager is best fit for Chelsea, not which manager accomplished the most.

Barca won a treble with Luis Enrique, not a good manager for Roma. But great manager for Barca because of his personality and understanding of Barcelona.

No question it is a better approach, a Ferrari is an amazing car. But it doesn't mean it is the best car if you need it for a long commute to work

What you said is complete nonsense. Chelsea, since the Premier League has been formed, has won 4 PL trophies and Mourinho won us 3 of our 4 PL trophies. So he's won us 75%. He's won us the double last year and were unlucky to go out in the Champions League last year. He's also generated the most money for Roman, with sales of Mata, Luiz, Schurrle, KDB and so on. Tell me, what other manager will be better for Chelsea than Mourinho is? We've seen so many managers since 2003 come and go rapidly.

Ok he has to dropp 1-2 players but to get sacked??? Come on it's shame even to think this.

why is it a shame?

how is it that every person who knows the least bit about football can see that iva needs to be dropped ASAP. or that cesc-matic pivot does not work, yet jose can not? huh?

why is he still starting them? and dont say we dont have any replacements. RLC, rambo, mikel for cesc.

zouma, baba for iva - jose himself said in one of his interviews that zouma is important and that he can play CB/DM/RB.

look at what that kid did today. a 20 year old left back, playing as a right back and making his PL debut, OWNED pedro. you dont have to be a big name to do a job.

jose's allegiance is sadly with some "names". not with the football club. any decent manager who had the club's interest at heart would have made those changes after the etihad game itself.

Woow It baffles me when Chelsea fans dislike to be called plastics yet some of us acted like ones :D

Moods and even loyalty are so depend on results. And dont say excuse like not improving performance is the reason you being angry cause Im pretty sure we mock Arsenal for being winner of football performance.

And said things about draw felt like a lost? Do I really read that right? Deep in you didnt feel slightly happiness when we lost 2-0 in 1st half and come back to get a draw? Woow indeed. :D

I bet bunch of you like it better if Chelsea lost for the sake of sacking Mourinho right now. And still call yourself a loyal football club fans instead of mou fc fans. :wank2:

Anyway, I think Mou has kept handling the pressure well like he always do, no matter how his lies and excuse on PC became opponents fans and media joke right now. So the players can less stressful. But he really need to sort players mentality. Almost all of our players won last Premier League trophy first time ever in their life, like hazard, oscar, costa, azpi, fabs( :D ), and so on. Because of their champion status they think a lot how champion will play before making the move, afraid to take the risk(BALLS) etc. And some of the legend who won it before, to motivate them are either in the bench and became laughing stock of his LB playing. Mou has what it takes to wake them up, and I hope its only a matter of time.

your post makes as much sense as Mourinho's selections

This club needs a progressive manager. one that takes pride in the presentation and performance of his team aswell as result, One that is proactive i.e identifies tactical and technical issues and nips them in the bud, One that reacts and responds well tactically during the game, one that isn't afraid to play youngsters and reward good performances accordingly, one that shows no favoritism and is only worried about the overall progression of the team. A good personality that will help lift the negative image associated with the club is a bonus .

Any manager that fits some or all of these criteria is most welcome. personally i'm done with Mourinho. He's taken us as far as he can.

After that he took us 5 steps backwards.

Not even bother anymore.

Mourinho is like a stubborn mule.

He sees the problem, complains about it but yet does the same thing again.

If I want to have a crap season I rather do it with a manager that is not as problematic as him.

We had the same problems with Carlo but we end up finishing second at the end.

More then likely same scenario happens here, but we got a fool instead of a gentleman come end of the season.

What you said is complete nonsense. Chelsea, since the Premier League has been formed, has won 4 PL trophies and Mourinho won us 3 of our 4 PL trophies. So he's won us 75%. He's won us the double last year and were unlucky to go out in the Champions League last year. He's also generated the most money for Roman, with sales of Mata, Luiz, Schurrle, KDB and so on. Tell me, what other manager will be better for Chelsea than Mourinho is? We've seen so many managers since 2003 come and go rapidly.

has it crossed your mind we might have been better keeping those players ..The DOUBLE you talk about included the COC .. The real Domestic double we have won once, Google to check out our manager then ,, We have also won the CL once Check who won that for us .. Oh and Check the Europa League at the same time