The Mourinho Thread

Ivanovic has blackmailed Mourinho

We refused to press in the entire first half, kept on giving the ball back to newcastle and wasted 45mins on the pitch.

We're really terrible in our attacking play. Mourinho doesn't practice attacking movement, I would have noticed a pattern by now if he did.

Well you can't deny the improvement since the Everton game. Today, we've managed to get a point at our's hardest away venue in England. First point at St James' Park since 2011/12 season. Mourinho is trying his best to improve our squad and he rightly deserves the January transfer window to bolster the squad. He needs to get rid of Iva.

they are the bottom of the fucking league for chriisake.. that is I think the most goals they have scored in a game

IF someone like pochettino can take over, play the youth, integrate them, even if it means, no european/CL football for a year, i am fine.

where are we going with cesc and iva in the team? where is this team going currently?

We finally agree on something..

I'd be fine with that too but the point being is that to get results at this time he needs the senior players to get their shit together and another coach under same pressure would do the same. It's still likely they will improve enough to get a top 4 but we are indeed wasting time with certain players who are over the hill.

Too late now though as you need to fix that in the transfer window.

well , if they know they will play no matter what , or wont play. (someone else said this) , then obviously the desire will not be 100%

So do you believe that they lost desire to win against our first three opponents in the PL, then found it again against Arsenal,Tel Aviv and the League Cup Opponent, THEN lost it again against Newcastle? Come on man.

We've been stale in every facet of the game, and that problem didn't start this season, we saw it during the second half of last season as well. It's up to Mourinho revamp the team but I'm not too sure he's capable of doing it. We've all seen this with Mourinho before. Remember the 3 season "curse"? That's why the blame lies squarely on him.

So do you believe that they lacked desire to win against our first three opponents in the PL, then found it again against Arsenal,Tel Aviv and the League Cup Opponent, THEN lost it again against Newcastle? Come on man.

The last 2 teams are pathetic , and we could get by without top desire , and we actually rotated , so the new players actually showed spirit

So do you believe that they lacked desire to win against our first three opponents in the PL, then found it again against Arsenal,Tel Aviv and the League Cup Opponent, THEN lost it again against Newcastle? Come on man.

the teams against tel aviv and walsall were FAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR different from the team that lost those matches and played today. arsenal victory was down to shit refreeing.

Clearly that was a bad game!

Nonetheless bad luck, Pedro has to score, perfect pass from Fabregas, that was unacceptable!

Ivanovic created a great chance for Remy, but caused too many turnouvers...

I don't want Mourinho gone!

Yes, the style of play isn't that pretty for my eyes, i would have liked seeing more youngsters during the preseason, but against Newcastle i don't make such demands, there is too much at stake!

After the game people could speculate whether Loftus-Cheek could have done a better Job than Oscar, but before the game i prefered having Oscar playing...

Who would do a better Job?

Anyone remember the time without Mourinho?

For me, horrible, not only because Mourinho was gone, rather because a Philosophy couldn't be established!

All the well respected managers failed miserably!

Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion, but i stick with Jose.

That's loyalty during a few bad games, the man is a serial winner, i have no doubts.

But i respect, when someone prefers seeing a more attacking and fluent side.

A decent reporter would ask "that include the tactics?"

Look at the naivety of Football Fans. So blind, so dependant on results. There are people on the internet who are actually claiming this was a good result.

One thunder-cunt from Ramires, and a lucky cross from Willian on a day where we showed no offensive quality when there was no individual brilliance.

He got away with it today. The question is, how long is this gonna last?

Precisely I was just about to say Mourinho is a very lucky man. The forum atmosphere would have been totally different had we not scored. The 2 goals just acted as a pacifier but in all honesty we need to keep the rage on against Mourinho and the way we have played today. Even though I am very happy that we salvaged a point from 2 goals down ( which is an absolutely rarity ). After seeing City lose I thought we would be able to close the gap to the top to 6 points. This is just shameful.

Would be a very interesting January transfer window

We've been stale in every facet of the game, and that problem didn't start this season, we saw it during the second half as well. It's up to Mourinho revamp the team but I'm not too sure he's capable of doing it. We've all seen this before. Remember the 3 season "curse"?

The league cup opponent who it would seem you don't even know the name of.

We can't continue like this, something has to give. He has taken the team backward and shows no signs of improving or learning from his mistakes. His team selections and tactics have been absolutely horrendous this season.

If we fail to act now (by firing him), we could be in serious danger of not finishing in the top 4.

I liked your post for the first paragraph. I'm still not ready for the second

The atmosphere around here is bad. We should be backing Mourinho, he's not perfect but he's earned time and patience from us don't you think?

Would you have said the same thing had Ramires not scored that wonder goal and Willian didn't get lucky with that cross? I'm guessing no.

The team is in a crisis and Mourinho is doing nothing about it. If anything, he is pushing us into it.

It's time we wake up, not go back to sleep...