The Mourinho Thread

'One of the things that was clear in football was that, when a player reacts to something that happened before – like Matic reacting last season (against Burnley) after a criminal tackle – retaliation was always punished in football.

'Now we know it isn't always. You can do that. You can do that.'

That was some brilliant comment.

NOT brilliant more petulant and childish

"In this country only one manager is not under pressure, every other manager is under pressure. [Manuel] Pellegrini, Brendan [Rodgers], Steve McClaren. We cannot lose matches, we cannot be below expectations. I have sympathy for all of them and they have sympathy for me because it is a difficult job."

"There is one for some reason outside that list but good for him."

Who is that, Jose?

"You know. Can speak about referees before and after, can push people in the technical areas, can cry in the morning, can cry in the afternoon, nothing happens. Can not achieve, keep his job, can still be the king, it is privilege."

Destruction :fainthv9:

"In this country only one manager is not under pressure, every other manager is under pressure. [Manuel] Pellegrini, Brendan [Rodgers], Steve McClaren. We cannot lose matches, we cannot be below expectations. I have sympathy for all of them and they have sympathy for me because it is a difficult job."
"There is one for some reason outside that list but good for him."
Who is that, Jose?

"You know. Can speak about referees before and after, can push people in the technical areas, can cry in the morning, can cry in the afternoon, nothing happens. Can not achieve, keep his job, can still be the king, it is privilege."

i came twice while reading that

Why would the Arsenal board get rid of the oldtimer? They've been filling their pockets the past 10 years while he kept Arsenal in the top 4 of England and top 10 of world football, 'challenging' for trophies. With the money they've spent the past 10 years, he's done marvelous work.

Because of him, they managed to sell tickets worth a fortune.

They even got a new stadium. The loot keeps rolling in.

Wenger managed to convince a gigantic fanbase to believe winning trophies isn't important. They're evolved.

The board gets paid. The manager gets paid (Mr. Arsenal doesn't work for peanuts, he's one of the wealthiest managers around). Arsene has done an excellent job.

Yep & we as Chelsea fans want le voyeur to stay :Goober:

Brendan Rodgers to join ISIS in attempt to restore Anfield fear factor
Liverpool-nativity-small.jpg

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers plans to join terrorist outfit ISIS in a bid to restore the Anfield fear factor, according to reports this morning.

Following his charges home draw with League 2 side Carlisle, sources close to the club confirmed that Rodgers made contact with the group through an intermediary, Mullah Akhtar Aidy-Ward.

The former Reading chief hopes his experience of Northern Ireland in the 1980’s will make him an ideal candidate to join one of the most fearsome groups since the formation of the Wimbledon Crazy Gang in the 1980’s.

Rodgers told reporters, “It’s clear that teams up and down the land are treating a visit to Anfield as a match so easy it should be called ‘Katie Price’.”

“So I’m delighted by the opportunity to align myself with a world-class organization like ISIS, one that has spread fear into the hearts and minds of millions.”

“Opposing teams looking at our team sheet will quickly stop laughing at the sight of Dejan Lovren or Simon Mignolet on the teamsheet as soon as they walk through the tunnel and see the ‘This is the Caliphate of Anfield’ sign.”

“It’s an outstanding move for all parties.”

Rodgers confirmed that future pre-match press conferences would be replaced with grainy video messages shot from the sand pits of local Merseyside schools.

“Authenticity is key to everything I do,” he continued.

“So expect to see me try and cut off Raheem Sterling’s head when Man City visit us in March.

Why would the Arsenal board get rid of the oldtimer? They've been filling their pockets the past 10 years while he kept Arsenal in the top 4 of England and top 10 of world football, 'challenging' for trophies. With the money they've spent the past 10 years, he's done marvelous work.

Because of him, they managed to sell tickets worth a fortune.

They even got a new stadium. The loot keeps rolling in.

Wenger managed to convince a gigantic fanbase to believe winning trophies isn't important. They're evolved.

The board gets paid. The manager gets paid (Mr. Arsenal doesn't work for peanuts, he's one of the wealthiest managers around). Arsene has done an excellent job.

2CC1C3C700000578-0-The_day_out_was_clear

French rugby players visiting the Emirates react to Arsene Wenger's training. :D:D

Only if we ignore the opportunity cost of not winning anything for years.

I hear you my man. Its rather rich coming from the same people who were lambasting Jose for not spending this last summer. Compared to Wenger, we won't even buy a jersey. The last jersey he bought for Arsenal were made from recycled plastic bottles. lol

I hear you my man. Its rather rich coming from the same people who were lambasting Jose for not spending this last summer. Compared to Wenger, we won't even buy a jersey. The last jersey he bought for Arsenal were made from recycled plastic bottles. lol

Who lambasted him for not spending?

tumblr_inline_mi4qcjJtWD1qz4rgp.gif