The Mourinho Thread

I'm not sure where to post it, but...

3 games

10 goals

10 different goalscorers

PwYWyDNogC8.jpg

That might be the best stat i've seen in a while. Finally getting goals from everywhere in the team after last season it was pretty much just Hazard and Costa.

AND JT and Falcao aren't on there who will definitely chip in with a few throughout the season.

Well I dont know about anyone else but personally Im alot happier than I was a few short weeks ago. The young guys are doing good (would like to see Traore getting some time) Im not normally a big lover of Remy on the right but he put in his normal good work and he deserves more time but right now all our AMs are playing good. Happy days.

Mou does praise some strange players sometime. I was pretty happy with Rami and Mikel but to not give Kenedy a proper pat on the back was a bit sad. For 19 and his 1st start I thought the kid was calm as a cucumber. And for a potential big money making HG player his potential to us is sky high.

I still just dont get the Bane situation. This sex tape must be a howler. Does any of you dirty mac brigade have a copy of it?

why? why cant u simply drop iva?

every time a winger walks by iva, my love for jose dies a bit.

ps - zouma and now RLC and kenedy and baba. youth wise, we are on the right path. on the other hand, it just confirms, that if u r sent on loan, u r dead to jose.

You know what makes me laugh and confuses me didier. You have made clear numerous times that you think Ivanovic is not good enough and how much of a liability he is when he plays, yet you have him listed as your favourite player confusedjl.giflaughingsmiley001.gif

You know what makes me laugh and confuses me didier. You have made clear numerous times that you think Ivanovic is not good enough and how much of a liability he is when he plays, yet you have him listed as your favourite player confusedjl.giflaughingsmiley001.gif

he is my favourite player. iva has been brilliant for us for the past 7 years (give or take). i love his passion, his physical playing style. damn i even shifted to RB from CB. hell i even try to run like him with my head swaying in every direction.

but currently he is hampering us massively. he has lost some pace (be it because of age or improper pre-season) which gives the wingers the oppurtunities to fly past him. he is so scared of getting close to wingers and losing the foot race that he has stopped using his most potent weapon - his physicality. all in all, i dont know how this problem can be solved, but i am not willing to have our right side be treated like a free way until then.

Yes and your not one of them. You call yourself a true fan bollocks mate. I've been supporting Chelsea when you were just a glint in the milkman's eye. Been all over England and Europe supporting Chelsea mate have you?. Your such a baby. Grow up a debate is exactly that a debate where people will always disagree with others. Just because someone doesn't like your view you just say go and support another club like a petulant child. A football forum is supposed to sort of replicate a pub where people will discuss and disagree with each other no matter the topic. Your the sort of geezer who would walk out crying because people didn't agree with your idiotic rhetoric.

Look in the mirror buddy. You want a debate and you certainly didn't post like someone who wants a debate. You claim a petulant child on my part, but your post says a million about petulant childish behaviors. Again practice what you preach. Your case is akin to a pot calling a kettle black. Looking at your whines here, I'll take a fan for a day more than a fake for a golden jubilee.

Look in the mirror buddy. You want a debate and you certainly didn't post like someone who wants a debate. You claim a petulant child on my part, but your post says a million about petulant childish behaviors. Again practice what you preach. Your case is akin to a pot calling a kettle black. Looking at your whines here, I'll take a fan for a day more than a fake for a golden jubilee.

There's no beginning to your talents. I'm perfectly entitled to whine as much as i like i've earned the right squire.

'One of the things that was clear in football was that, when a player reacts to something that happened before – like Matic reacting last season (against Burnley) after a criminal tackle – retaliation was always punished in football.

'Now we know it isn't always. You can do that. You can do that.'

That was some brilliant comment.