The Mourinho Thread

No chance, they are truly awful and the law of averages owe us one up there.

They usually are average when we play them.We just seem to play even worse

Got my mum a desk top Jose for her birthday as Im good at buying sort of useless presents.So good thing we didnt lose the last few games/he was sacked for whatever reason...did look at life size haha but been even worse.

Mourinho fanboys like you just don't get it, it's the truth buddy. You don't see the big picture only see the short and immediate. I don't like the direction we are going with him, it was the case after winning the double it is the case after our worst start in 30 years. Nothing changes, nothing have occurred or seen to cause paradigm shift.

It is not about moaning it is about wanting the best for the club. That will only occur under a new direction.

Do you have any idea how much of what your saying is equally and oppositely applicable to your perspective - wanting Jose's head on a pike is one of the most short termist things any Chelsea supporter could say, imo.

They usually are average when we play them.We just seem to play even worse

Got my mum a desk top Jose for her birthday as Im good at buying sort of useless presents.So good thing we didnt lose the last few games/he was sacked for whatever reason...did look at life size haha but been even worse.

Haha. You're one of those people. Why not just not buy anything? I'll never understand why money isn't considered a good gift.

Looking at things in perspective not much has changed. The main difference today was fight and performance levels from certain players.

If this level of performance had been given from the first game I am sure we wouldn't be in this position right now.

Looking at things in perspective not much has changed. The main difference today was fight and performance levels from certain players.

If this level of performance had been given from the first game I am sure we wouldn't be in this position right now.

No shit sherlock!

We beat Arsenal of all teams, keep a clean sheet, play quick, counter-attacking aggressive football, Hazard, Costa and Fabregas make themselves look like completely different players, heck, even Ivanovic did alright. And YET, people still complain? It's like the average age of this forum is 15 or something.