The Mourinho Thread

Apparently he will start publishing his 1st autobiography books from next month, wtf how come no media are writing about this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mourinho-Jose/dp/0755365534/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442618951&sr=1-1

Here is the link to everyone interested. Meanwhile every media wrote about Gerrard's bio and no one mention this.

Could have sworn that book was meant to be released some time ago but it wasn't and if I remember correctly, didn't he say he won't write books about his career before?

EDIT: Found it. He said this last year when asked about what Suarez wrote in his book.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11217044/Jose-Mourinho-rules-out-writing-an-autobiography-and-throws-the-book-at-Luis-Suarez.html

Mourinho said: “Another book. Did you read the book? I don’t. At 51, I might have enough stories to write one. When you are 25? You write a book about when you are a kid? I don’t think I will write a book. I have an invitation to do a book, just with 100 pictures. I choose 100 pictures of my career and make a little comment on every picture. A memory book. But not a book to tell s--- and to criticise people, and to speak negative things about people who belong to my career.”

His mention of choosing 100 pictures seems to fit Amazon's description of the book, which in other words, the book isn't exactly an autobiography.

Edited by Jason