The Mourinho Thread

talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. i mean come on, it was a nothing incident just blown 1000times out of proportion.

anyways, our focus should be on arsenal. the eva-gate has already cost us a lot. but no more. keep iva out of the team and we will win.

talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. i mean come on, it was a nothing incident just blown 1000times out of proportion.

anyways, our focus should be on arsenal. the eva-gate has already cost us a lot. but no more. keep iva out of the team and we will win.

Maybe the treatment of Eva is affecting Iva - rumours that he was having an affair with her are pretty strong...

It's like the Terry / Shit Ferdinand brother thing all over again.

Lip readers blah blah :(

Arghhhh just don't need this shit.

The Football Association are not expected to take any action against Jose Mourinho over his bust-up with club doctor Eva Carneiro

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-in-the-clear-over-bust-up-with-eva-carneiro-after-complaint-to-fa-a2950546.html

The Football Association are not expected to take any action against Jose Mourinho over his bust-up with club doctor Eva Carneiro

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-in-the-clear-over-bust-up-with-eva-carneiro-after-complaint-to-fa-a2950546.html

So they shouldn't. It's an internal matter that the FA should have no say in.

Reports that eva and john will return to our bench tomorrow...

Fantastic news. At least hazard might feel relieved since he might have been feeling responsible for her demise.

Predicting Hazard to get back his mojo once he sees her on the bench..

You´re kidding right?

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2618823/fa-probes-jose-mourinho-comment-in-eva-carneiro-incident

The FA are a big joke, further proof of a campaign against Chelsea and Mourinho, have they got nothing better to do? those c*nts will always think of anything they can use against us, it´s pathetic and if this happens i hope they all burn in hell. It´s a internal issue and it will be resoved that way, internally, they have no business here, bunch of :wank2: . If it was Arsenal, United, Liverpool or City this wouldn´t even be an issue.

Mourinho in is interview talking about Hazard:

"He is the best penalty taker in this country, too. If he is the best, when the ball is on the spot, he is my first option. If he decides not to go, he doesn’t go, but my first option is always him. We shouldn’t worry too much about it because you know in the Premier League he doesn’t have many chances to take penalties."

Good ol Mou, having a dig at the officials for not giving us more penalties.

Fergie did an interview with The Telegraph and it was a good one - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/Sir_Alex_Ferguson/11874371/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-reveals-the-real-reason-for-his-retirement-as-Manchester-United-manager.html

Some of the best/relevant bits:

On taking risks.

“I was never afraid to try things. I was always prepared to risk in terms of winning a game of football. Also, my convictions about young people were always there. I really believe in young people. I’ve always believed in that, producing the young players I did at Aberdeen or St Mirren. Then to Manchester United, where I tried to create what I saw laid down by Matt Busby way back in the 1950s; because that, without doubt, is a true reflection of Manchester United – how it’s developed young players for half a century.”

On needing strong characters in dressing room.

Cast into a world of mediocre players and minuscule budgets, he was drawn to people who reflected his own abrasive and indomitable nature. “It was at Aberdeen where I realised the strong characters in the dressing room were the backbone for the young players.” Manchester United have seen plenty of these warriors down the years and Ferguson mentions several: Bryan Robson, Brian McClair, Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Paul Ince, Roy Keane. His definition of a leader is clear: “A strong character can deal with issues they don’t enjoy. They do something about it. They have a determination about them, a purpose about them. They’re winners. Simply that.”

On dealing with strong characters, big egos etc.

“You have to embrace it. Dealing with an ego doesn’t bother me. You used to see [Cristiano] Ronaldo standing in front of the mirror loving himself. But it was a nice vanity. The players used to throw jockstraps, boots and all sorts at him. It never bothered him one bit.

“They need to win, these guys: the ones that are cultivating their egos a little bit. You might see a player in a Ferrari and think – what’s he driving that for? But he has to live with that. He’s not going to be driving into town when he’s bottom of the league, or he’s been dropped. Some people can’t judge that. True players can.”

On managing players.

Ferguson’s first principle of management is trust. Both ways. “What you have to do in management is give your trust to them, without any payback. You have to get to a situation where they’re comfortable playing for you and where, when the chips are down, you’re going to be there for them.

“You have to sell yourself to them: ‘Look, I’m here for one reason. To help you be the best you can possibly be. To be the best human being you can possibly be. To make the most money you can possibly make.’ I think I did that quite well at Manchester United. They were my players. They made me successful. I owed them all that loyalty.”

About the hairdryer treatment.

The eruptions, he maintains, were necessary but calibrated. The ‘hairdryer’ blast. “I had to carry that stupid name about me for a long time. But my teams never played with fear. Not one of them ever played with fear. They expressed themselves and enjoyed playing. They were always adventurous, had a go. That’s the answer. There’s nothing wrong with losing your temper for the right reasons. To make them aware: we are Manchester United. We cannot afford any more of this nonsense.

Fergie did an interview with The Telegraph and it was a good one - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/Sir_Alex_Ferguson/11874371/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-reveals-the-real-reason-for-his-retirement-as-Manchester-United-manager.html

Some of the best/relevant bits:

On taking risks.

On needing strong characters in dressing room.

On dealing with strong characters, big egos etc.

On managing players.

About the hairdryer treatment.

I think many Man Utd players were afraid of Ferguson BUT they didn't play with fear . I think we often do .

Apparently he will start publishing his 1st autobiography books from next month, wtf how come no media are writing about this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mourinho-Jose/dp/0755365534/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442618951&sr=1-1

Here is the link to everyone interested. Meanwhile every media wrote about Gerrard's bio and no one mention this.