The Mourinho Thread

What now Jose?

Who's fault was today Jose?

Any chance players can be dropped Jose?

Instead of him body swerving fucking questions he needs to take a long hard look at his managerial skills and sort it out.

What I'm afraid of is if Mourinho can't stop us losing and someone gets Ancelloti, then there's no one able to replace Mourinho without me shaking.

Klopp faced what Mourinho is doing this season during last season so I'm not confident in him.

I'm beginning to believe Mourinho runs away from the league after third seasons because everyone figures his tactics out. He can't even park the bus anymore

Ancelotti is a poor manager... simple as that. He's a gentleman, polite, nice, but horrible tactician, he stopped in time and he would actually be a downgrade in terms of tactics although I'm sure he'd make the atmosphere good again. But those atmosphere changes are just for very, very, very short time (months) and then the shortcomings start popping up.

I know playing Iva is ridiculous, but we have no idea how Baba is going to fit in - or if he will. Not using Luís properly last season - which led him to want to go, is José biggest mistake regarding our FBs. All Chelsea fans thinking Baba is the answer or salvation, show how desperate we are. I agree, it's hard to be worse than Iva, it doesn't mean there will be real improvement with Baba. Mourinho made an assessment mistake with Luís AND a bigger one with Iva.

The most dissapointing thing is that apparently he worked the hardest ever, players working the hardest ever, they came with conclusion from defeats. There's literally nothing new at all, even as primitive thing as corner kicks remain the same, some new patterns for corners is the minimum you can expect but there's nothing new.

Blame has to lie with him. One or two games can be down to individual mistakes, but 3 defeats in 5 is down to his selection. Either the board thought they were smart, or Mou is sticking with his favourites once again.

Title was gone in the summer. We should be focusing on finishing in the Top 4 & the cups.

A drop in the overall level this big is unacceptable.

I can't even get myself to say 'focus on top 4' (I'm quoting you so it's not me saying it). This is terrible. Absolutely dreadful. League Champions.

No thanks to Carlo again.

If it comes to it and he's sacked just wait the season out and see if we can persuade Pep to come. Only manager I'd have to replace José. He's someone who has a set philosophy, is loved by both players and the media, and is classy. I'd want someone completely different than Mourinho. Pep would immediately make us a more respected club and he'd do wonders with Hazard. Give him a long contract and any money he wants to reshape our team.

I'd want pure, attractive, attacking football. I want to tune into a Chelsea match and know exactly the type of football we're going to play each time. A team that sets out to dominate and know that they have the superior players. No counter attacking bullshit. I want to see possession based play.

It's gotta be Pep.

A drop in the overall level this big is unacceptable.

I can't even get myself to say 'focus on top 4' (I'm quoting you so it's not me saying it). This is terrible. Absolutely dreadful. League Champions.

Time to throw that excuse out again 'we are in transition' :ph34r: transitioning from champions to 4th spot challenger that is.

If it comes to it and he's sacked just wait the season out and see if we can persuade Pep to come. Only manager I'd have to replace José. He's someone who has a set philosophy, is loved by both players and the media, and is classy. I'd want someone completely different than Mourinho. Pep would immediately make us a more respected club and he'd do wonders with Hazard. Give him a long contract and any money he wants to reshape our team.

Tbh he is also known to be not a fan of biggest ego which could mean immediate departure for Terry and maybe Costa because he doesn't fit the style as shown with his time with Spain team. I agree though Pep will be a much better choice than Mourinho, when we lose he won't do undignified things like this guy we got atm. You can guarantee he won't go quietly if he is sacked.

too many players badmouth him and say he's a completely classless manager. I'd stick with Klopp, but I haven't given up on José yet. I'm deeply disappointed though

Ancelotti is a poor manager... simple as that. He's a gentleman, polite, nice, but horrible tactician, he stopped in time and he would actually be a downgrade in terms of tactics although I'm sure he'd make the atmosphere good again. But those atmosphere changes are just for very, very, very short time (months) and then the shortcomings start popping up.

I know playing Iva is ridiculous, but we have no idea how Baba is going to fit in - or if he will. Not using Luís properly last season - which led him to want to go, is José biggest mistake regarding our FBs. All Chelsea fans thinking Baba is the answer or salvation, show how desperate we are. I agree, it's hard to be worse than Iva, it doesn't mean there will be real improvement with Baba. Mourinho made an assessment mistake with Luís AND a bigger one with Iva.

Ancelotti is on par with Jose and Pep what are you on about? He won the CL 3 times. I'd rather want Klopp but just don't slate Carlo he's a world-class manager.

I think this has shown us something.

That Mourinho ain't the best thing since slice bread.

For years on fans wanted the return of Mourinho.

Every result past managers had was compared against his previous reign.

And thus non was ever deemed worthy...

But after coming back he truly has tarnish his legacy and shown us that he was nothing that great.

He is a good manager in the bracket of Carlo and Hiddink but nothing worth dying for or even say let's have him for a decade.

If anything it has shown us that we can easily due without him and have the club pursue other managers that will fit their profile.

Attractive playing and more youth development.

Sadly we will never get that with Mourinho. He is not for that style and will never be, this has proved it.

Best thing we can do is wait till December or if we can wait till the end of the season.

After that period of time club needs to make sure they have someone with the same philosophy and the only name i have is Klopp.

So if by December or end of the season we have no truly genuine progress, show this man the door.

Blame has to lie with him. One or two games can be down to individual mistakes, but 3 defeats in 5 is down to his selection. Either the board thought they were smart, or Mou is sticking with his favourites once again.

Not just that, but 13 goals conceded in 5 matches? That's just pathetic, considering we don't even have a style of play up front.

Hazard, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Costa, Terry, Matic...players that helped secure the title last season are all playing with their heads down and no confidence. This has got to go down to the manager. No one else. The stupid handling of that Carnerio system has only made things worse.