The Mourinho Thread

Our transfer policy-

Use your transfer funds to buy youth players and sent them out on loan ,never give them a chance and whenever they perform well, sell them for a profit. Use the money so accumulated in buying new youth players and sending them out on loan again.

It is as if we are a company trying to make money by gambling and not like a football club trying to make history. The money should be used in improving our team and not for just making more and more money. Transfer window was a disgrace :rant::rant::rant:

Our transfer policy-

Use your transfer funds to buy youth players and sent them out on loan ,never give them a chance and whenever they perform well, sell them for a profit. Use the money so accumulated in buying new youth players and sending them out on loan again.

It is as if we are a company trying to make money by gambling and not like a football club trying to make history. The money should be used in improving our team and not for just making more and more money. Transfer window was a disgrace :rant::rant::rant:

EXACTLY this buying to rent out is no different to PIMPING. Still some fans are happy with this.

No signing was ever going to transform the shit on stick we've been playing on months into a side reminiscent of Brazil 1970. Lack of signings definitely don't explain the football we play. Look at City, only Sterling has been inserted into their side so far & look at how well Pellegrini has them playing.

Mourinho to PSG... Perfect team for Jose to win the treble with.....

PSG is better suited for Jose. The team have a ton of hard man and veterans. Getting pogba would be easier as well

PSG is the worst possible fit for Mourinho. They play an extremely high brand of possession oriented, technical football. He'd have to sell half the players there to implement his ideals.

No signing was ever going to transform the shit on stick we've been playing on months into a side reminiscent of Brazil 1970. Lack of signings definitely don't explain the football we play. Look at City, only Sterling has been inserted into their side so far & look at how well Pellegrini has them playing.

PSG is the worst possible fit for Mourinho. They play an extremely high brand of possession oriented, technical football. He'd have to sell half the players there to implement his ideals.

They play possession football?

look at the guys on their team. they can play counter attacking football with ease and press like dogs.

Lucas, di maria, lavezzi, cavani, luiz, silva, marquinhos, aurier, kurzawa, matudi, raibot and verratti. Their general makeup is south americans on psg mainly brazilians and argentinians. Only player they would sell is Zlatan and maxwell (maybe Motta)....(For some reason zlatan keeps saying he wants to play for Jose, but it makes 0 sense on both their styles).

PSG is the best fit for Jose out of the bigger teams imo...It's also a huge upgrade from that incompetent fool Blanc.

Just saying I would have absolutely no regret or hate towards him if we end the season 2nd or 3rd without any trophy, but under condition that the likes of Baba, Kenedy, Rlc, Zouma get alot of play time and improve noticably.

I would love that. We won PL last year, I would sacrifice one year to develop some of our young players. It would be great, especialy if Ruben develops well.

But if we end season trophyless, and Mou plays Iva ahead of Baba, Ramires and Mikel over Rlc, Falcao over Remy, and partly Willian over Kenedy, plus there is absolutely no sign of improvement, I will go nuts.

I would seriously consider releasing Mou, despite for everything he has done.

All that said, I think we will be average in PL (better say city too good) but we will win CL. Regardless of how shit we play now, I feel we have all the chances and talent to completely focus on CL and win it.

Wrong imo. JM obviously wouldn't have them play their possession based football like Blanc does, but that team could easily transform into a lethal counter-attacking team. Just like his 2011/2012 Real Madrid team.

That 2011 Madrid team and current PSG side have a lot of similarities. Verrati-Modric. Di maria-Di Maria (lol), Cavani-Benzema. Marcelo-Maxwell. Lavezzi-Callejon. Ramos-Luiz.

I know we haven't seen JM's best football for ages now, (not even trying to refuting that) but I haven't lost faith that he can have us playing properly for an extended period of time just yet.

Does it look like anyone's stopping you and the likes? lol. Go ahead, lol, we are enjoying the show.

I haven't said anything personally but you need to stop thinking its a JM hater's convention just because there's been a bit of critique against Jose from others. I don't see you rushing to the Ivanovic thread saying the same.

Wrong imo. JM obviously wouldn't have them play their possession based football like Blanc does, but that team could easily transform into a lethal counter-attacking team. Just like his 2011/2012 Real Madrid team.

That 2011 Madrid team and current PSG side have a lot of similarities. Verrati-Modric. Di maria-Di Maria (lol), Cavani-Benzema. Marcelo-Maxwell. Lavezzi-Callejon. Ramos-Luiz.

I know we haven't seen JM's best football for ages now, (not even trying to refuting that) but I haven't lost faith that he can have us playing properly for an extended period of time just yet.

Mourinho just needs a mixture of technical and mobile/athletic players.

Which means fast centerbacks,

fullbacks that can dribble past their man like maicon/marcelo,

box to box cm who can drive through the middle like essien/vidal/matuidi,

passers who can defend like Sneijder/modric,

one dribbling winger, and one who makes runs behind the defence to score.

And a technical striker with proper holdup play and aerial ability like drogba/Milito/benzema

The only similaires between this our team and the normal type of teams he has is we have wingers hazard and pedro. We don't meet the above conditions in any other area of the team. Psg have players with every condition Mourinho teams normally have: (fast centerbacks thiago silva/marquinho, dribbling fullbacks, tackling passer Verratti, box to box matuidi, dribbling winger Lucas moura/lavezzi, Cavani to make runs from wings to score, and Ibrahimovic with the holdup play of drogba and Milito) Mourinho would destroy teams in Europe, most of those psg players are excellent at keeping balls under pressure and have the physical requirements to cope with Mourinho's tactics.

I haven't said anything personally but you need to stop thinking its a JM hater's convention just because there's been a bit of critique against Jose from others. I don't see you rushing to the Ivanovic thread saying the same.

Talk about double standards. So its OK for for them so say whatever they want about how much they dislike Jose and want him fired, on a daily basis, 24/7 and you can call that "Critic", I said they are having a convention of like minds (Jose haters) and I should stop thinking? lol. Amazing!

I`m getting the vibe due to not only bad start,but infighting and the board`s lack of success in getting transfer targets that can make a difference which has turned into shopping at poundland. that Jose may not be here much longer.

hope it`s not true but all indicators are pointing that way..we don`t tend to come together when under pressure,we start firing coaches.

If that is the case then our board has gone from genius to moronic in a fingersnap. Why offer him a new long-term contract if you're not going to invest time and trust in him? Instead fire and pay yourself silly, leaving less funds to improve the team for the next Avram Grant-type donkey. Changes need to be made in the board, not the manager. Before Mourinho we had tons of good and not-so-good managers, and without exception they all failed "long-term". I don't believe for a second all of them were incompetent fools (including Mourinho). The board seems to always screw something up past the first or two seasons that a) fucks with team balance, B) hinders the manager's work. Still too early to say anything though, hopefully no rash decisions will be made.

Still no excuses for playing Ivanovic this much though. The guy is shot physically, he can barely run anymore. Hence all the backing off, he knows he will never keep up with his pacey opponents. Full-backs need to be QUICK and SHARP, because wingers are just that. I'd go as far as to say that our full-backs are the biggest hindrance to our toothless attacking play. Open your eyes Jose, this cannot continue. And if it does, then the board have every right to question his position.

Honestly, the more I think about it the more I think that the board have actually tied Jose's hands here. With the rumours of him giving the board exactly what we needed as a team way back in April, and then us trying to buy players at a last ditch attempt because results weren't going our way... It's quite disturbing. The quite random signing of Michael Hector done it for me.

Would we have signed Pedro if we had a good start to the season? I actually don't think so, which is very worrying. Time will tell.