The Mourinho Thread

Yeah of course - that's why it's talk Chelsea not talk Charlton :)

I guess what you are seeing is a blend of posts that started last year when we suddenly stopped Playing football and people were concerned - this has carried over. At the time, me included, I thought this was an overreaction.

However, its been analysed to death and maybe, just maybe - there is some truth to this movement

Now hardly anybody is calling for him to be sacked, moreover a massive concern that he isn't being adaptable enough and the old 3rd season syndrome rears it's ugly head :)

Whatever happens - all of the posters on here are genuine and very passionate about their beliefs :)

Thanks bro. I actually thought i was on the theguardian's anti Chelsea/antiMourinho forum

i like jose but he is coach without balls ... how he treated moses remy schurle mikel cuardado oscar is unfair .. how he treated ivanovic matic fabregas terry cahill.

I understand your frustration bro, but i think you it's probably the opposite.

I don't think there are many coaches with more balls than Jose. That guy has benched some big names in his career.

The guys at espn think Mourinho is talking about hazard and not Ivanovic as the player he single out last time.

I guess that's about right. Take hazard and continue with Ivanovic till infinity and beyond!

Mourinho didn't actually mention anybody's name in his interview but people that try to deduce whatever suits them.

Mourinho is never going to criticise Ivanovic except he's given up totally on him, same for Terry, and Cahill for good management reason.

You don't criticise players that are very low in confidence in the public especially if they've given their all to the club in recent past.

Are people genuinely not allowed to critique anything Jose does or?

You are now, trying do it a few years ago.....

Sometimes people forget that Club is bigger than a Manager <_< .

How dare you compare a mere club to Mourinho, Mourinho's even bigger than the parliament or even the United Nations Security Council.

It will be interesting what Mou will say about his new signing after the reports that he don't even know him :D

Probably the standard talk

''Obviously we knew the player and followed him for a long time, he has a profile we like and we think he suits the Premier league well. He is very tall, strong and fast and gives us more options to play in a high block.''

That's one thing I don't like about Mourinho. No matter how good he is short term his way of acting is not good for long term.

Always fighting, creating problems for no stupid reason.

It's good for one or two seasons but it gets boring after a couple of seasons.

This guy is truly boring me now with his style and moaning.

Get things done, stop the shenanigans and let the your work in the field do the talking!

I don't get why Mourinho is the only one that gets criticised for "not being proven long term", how many managers are in this day in age?

Pep while at Barca admitted he wasn't going to stay because players will need new and fresh ideas and Klopp ran out of ideas at Dortmund and they have looked rejuvenated since he has left.

I`m getting the vibe due to not only bad start,but infighting and the board`s lack of success in getting transfer targets that can make a difference which has turned into shopping at poundland. that Jose may not be here much longer.

hope it`s not true but all indicators are pointing that way..we don`t tend to come together when under pressure,we start firing coaches.

I don't get why Mourinho is the only one that gets criticised for "not being proven long term", how many managers are in this day in age?

Pep while at Barca admitted he wasn't going to stay because players will need new and fresh ideas and Klopp ran out of ideas at Dortmund and they have looked rejuvenated since he has left.

Because not many team gets a manager for "long term". But 3 to 5 years is good enough.

Mourinho is talking about the long haul, and his attitude and way of handling don't prove it.

Is more of a short term stay like to 3 to 5 years that I mention.

The handwriting is on the wall Jose isn't going to last past this season if he even gets through it. It looks like the board froze him out and he didn't get the help he needed. Didn't even get decent players save for Begovic, Falcao on loan, Baba and two dudes who will likely never play for Chelsea.

This could be setting up for an ugly Moyes type season if things don't get turned around.