The Mourinho Thread

Indeed, but RDM managed to do the same.

Dont get me wrong, my question is valid, I dont think Mourinho is the messiah everybody think he is, many will point the reasons why Mourinho failed with Real (yeah, he got one La Liga with Real, but winning La Liga with Real is far from a big deal, even Bern Schuster managed to to the same), perhaps the squad was divided, or he was unhappy with the press and this kind of thing.

But thats not excuse, in Chelsea he might face the same problems or even worst, he will never get the total control he seeks, even in his first tenure he had to accept Shevchenko and Ballack, and could not get a CB he wanted back in 2007.

Very harsh to say he failed with Real. Domestically, I don't think any other manager could have done any better considering how strong the current Barca team.

In Europe though, it has been disappointing, not a failure though. CL is so hard to win and to say if one doesn't win it over a span of just 3 years is a failure is naive.

Very harsh to say he failed with Real. Domestically, I don't think any other manager could have done any better considering how strong the current Barca team.

In Europe though, it has been disappointing, not a failure though. CL is so hard to win and to say if one doesn't win it over a span of just 3 years is a failure is naive.

with the kind of investment Madrid made in last 3 years, I would say it was a failure, just ask what Madrid fans think about his tenure.

Many people see Mourinhos words in press conference today as an assumption that he is set to go back to Chelsea, imo it was more like a "please, come and get me".

Not sure if Roman still loves him that much.

Yeah, this is exactly what I said a few pages back:

Now this almost seems like he's trying to force an interview for the Chelsea job, tells me Chelsea hasn't shown any interest in him. If we had then in his mind it would have been a done deal and he would have just given the same "Wait till summer."

Many people see Mourinhos words in press conference today as an assumption that he is set to go back to Chelsea, imo it was more like a "please, come and get me".

Not sure if Roman still loves him that much.

Exactly how I feel, but you cant deny that is a big statement still...

Yeah, this is exactly what I said a few pages back:

he is smart, because Chelsea is the place for him right now, he does not have many options, he will be fired at the end of the season, so there are only 2 clubs in the world where he can win an UCL: Chelsea or PSG, Italian football is on decline, the top 2 clubs in Germany already have 2 great managers, he will never manage Barcelona in Spain...

with the kind of investment Madrid made in last 3 years, I would say it was a failure, just ask what Madrid fans think about his tenure.

I met a Madrid fan when i went to Latin America and he is devastated by Jose's what seems inevitable departure, im guessing he is in the minority?

Woke up in bed watching the interview in mobile.omg need to wank!

real Madrid never deserved a coach like mourinho who show such a passion.carlo will do a good job at real just like he did with Chelsea. Jose clearly set up a good rm side for many years.pitty that they don't have that passion otherwise could have easily get past Dortmund.

2014 champions league final

Chelsea fc (managed by Jose Mourinho) vs Real Madrid ( managed by Carlo Ancelotti)

imagine the passion in that game?

Carlo reaching a final with Real Madrid? lmao

only you could come up with such nonsense talk.

It's was a shame the way Jose left Chelsea in the first place, As the saying goes "Never go Back" but I feel until we've got this monkey of our back Chelsea will struggle to go forward. Every time we change manager the callby the fans will be for Jose, so lets do it. Who else is there anyway?