The Mourinho Thread

OK - but where is the criticism of Ivanovic?

He's blaming midfielders and wingers for not defending - when the one fucking player that's meant to defend isn't!

This is just looney tunes from Jose and I hope it's been taken out of context.

I agree with u mate. I want to see Ivanovic on the bench but i think the reason why he played on Saturday was because Terry's absence and he is our vice captain and one of the old guard and Jose maybe thought we need his experience but he (iva) fucked up again

So, who is on Jose's side in the locker room? I'm guessing the backline, Costa, and willian....Mikel, rambo, pedro.

Im not sure he still has JT on board . I think his treatment of Eva might have seriously upset some players including John .

For all his faults away from the club John is a very good colleague . Is is coincidence that he was originally dropped from the team then subbed at HT just days

after the Eva episode. I believe he may have spoken up for her ,,hence his subsequent treatment. From the players body language it is obvious things are wrong .

Will be interesting to see just which players are chosen for media duties

I agree with u mate. I want to see Ivanovic on the bench but i think the reason why he played on Saturday was because Terry's absence and he is our vice captain and one of the old guard and Jose maybe thought we need his experience but he (iva) fucked up again

Yeah sorry wasnt aiming it at you :)

Just pissed at the article :)

I don't think I can blame the players at the min - I can only blame Mou.

I feel sorry for the players and even under Rafa - I think our current team would have played better and beaten Palace - and I never ever ever thought I would say that! The FSW was a nightmare I thought I had forgotten!!!

OK - but where is the criticism of Ivanovic?

He's blaming midfielders and wingers for not defending - when the one fucking player that's meant to defend isn't!

This is just looney tunes from Jose and I hope it's been taken out of context.

Because that would be almost like beating a dead horse? He criticized Hazard and RLC because he knew they were young, and could take it upon themselves to improve their performances based on their potential. Ivanovic is most likely over the hill at this point... criticism would probably end up only depressing him.

Im not sure he still has JT on board . I think his treatment of Eva might have seriously upset some players including John .

For all his faults away from the club John is a very good colleague . Is is coincidence that he was originally dropped from the team then subbed at HT just days

after the Eva episode. I believe he may have spoken up for her ,,hence his subsequent treatment. From the players body language it is obvious things are wrong .

Will be interesting to see just which players are chosen for media duties

He was dropped, but he started the very next the game. Not too much to read into the JT situation, IMO.

The only player who could have his head down because of the Eva incident, is Hazard who was almost directly responsible for her coming onto the pitch.

Because that would be almost like beating a dead horse? He criticized Hazard and RLC because he knew they were young, and could take it upon themselves to improve their performances based on their potential. Ivanovic is most likely over the hill at this point... criticism would probably end up only depressing him.

Please tell me you were trolling there. If not, then :lol:...

Hmm maybe the bigger question is

'do the board trust him in the transfer market'

He's made some pretty fucking shit decisions lately

Who would blame them for questioning it.

I don't agree with that. Let's look at our major misses in the tranfer market since JM has arrived.

Schurrle-18M, Salah-11M, Cuadrado-27M, Luis-15M. These are players that came in with sizeable expectations and JM couldn't make it work.

His better buys. Zouma-12M, Matic-21M, Willian-30M, Fabregas-26M, Cosa-32M, Remy-10M.

That's not including the one's we've made this season. 6/10 Isn't great, but we sold off Luis and Schurrle for same/greater price. And Salah will go for a hefty sum im certain. So no, i highly doubt that was the reason. I think the board were happy with that proft, and thought they could skimp on investing even more into the squad and we are paying the consequences as a result. (Not saying the board are responsible for this horrific start though, that falls on JM)

He was dropped, but he started the very next the game. Not too much to read into the JT situation, IMO.

The only player who could have his head down because of the Eva incident, is Hazard who was almost directly responsible for her coming onto the pitch.

The day BEFORE the game he was to left out ,,then on match day was reinstated ,, then subbed off at ht for the first time in Chelsea career ,, You are entitled to

disagree BUT NO NEED TO HIGHLIGHT MY POSTS ,,, I 'm old but not quite senile .

I don't agree with that. Let's look at our major misses in the tranfer market since JM has arrived.

Schurrle-18M, Salah-11M, Cuadrado-27M, Luis-15M. These are players that came in with sizeable expectations and JM couldn't make it work.

His better buys. Zouma-12M, Matic-21M, Willian-30M, Fabregas-26M, Cosa-32M, Remy-10M.

That's not including the one's we've made this season. 6/10 Isn't great, but we sold off Luis and Schurrle for same/greater price. And Salah will go for a hefty sum im certain. So no, i highly doubt that was the reason. I think the board were happy with that proft, and thought they could skimp on investing even more into the squad and we are paying the consequences as a result. (Not saying the board are responsible for this horrific start though, that falls on JM)

I think the Cuadrado one done the biggest damage though - in, no games - when he did appear looked shocking and then loaned out in the hope of recouping fees.

My guess is, if not for Cuadrado - he would have had more leverage. The whole Cuadrado affair has made him look stupid - one thing he detests

I mean if this was City or United or even Pool - we would be ripping them to bits. With all of the other shit going on the Cuadrado issue has flown relatively under the radar :)

The handling/management of the squad depth has been atrocious for the past few seasons. The club seem more concerned about earning profit than actually having a competitive squad to challenge for all major trophies and of course, Mourinho having his 'untouchables' has also been a detriment to the team. Our bench/squad depth is pretty desperate for a big club and hell, even some of the lesser teams have better players to call upon than us!

The handling/management of the squad depth has been atrocious for the past few seasons. The club seem more concerned about earning profit than actually having a competitive squad to challenge for all major trophies and of course, Mourinho having his 'untouchables' has also been a detriment to the team. Our bench/squad depth is pretty desperate for a big club and hell, even some of the lesser teams have better players to call upon than us!

Amen. I honestly don't understand why JM is incapable of keeping some game-changers on the bench. Just seen we're giving away Moses on loan. I'd been ok with that but i know Kenedy and Traore won't get the light of day in the team. They won't come on when we're winning 3-0 in some match, maybe one of them will get 10 mins on Academy Day Matchday 6 in the UCL.

Amen. I honestly don't understand why JM is incapable of keeping some game-changers on the bench. Just seen we're giving away Moses on loan. I'd been ok with that but i know Kenedy and Traore won't get the light of day in the team. They won't come on when we're winning 3-0 in some match, maybe one of them will get 10 mins on Academy Day Matchday 6 in the UCL.

That is because he's stubborn, too loyal to a certain group of players. He doesn't put the same faith and trust in everyone, which is why some players felt alienated and left the club. Had Mourinho treated the players equally and the club not being eager to get profit, we might actually still have players like Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne, Schurrle etc available to help us get out sticky situations.

I don't think Willian was worth it. His attacking moves are predictable and he can't get a shot on target which is pathetic for a starting CAM

He really did overachieve last season and I think he'll be found out this season as opposing defenders will know that he is unlikely to produce moments of magic