The Mourinho Thread

And last thing is this so-called pressing. That is the most disappointing thing. I don't know why we even bother. As disorganizing as it is, it also further disrupts team shape. Everyone should stay in the low block if you don't do things properly. Because when half team do individual pressing and other stay lower then it's counter productive.

We don't play as a unit and that is absolutely down to poor coaching.

We get by on individual talent most of the time.

Seems like he has realised there has been under-performing players but it's three games late for me. After this start there isn't much to lose now, we are written off by media for any trophy and it's time for a big shake up. Play Baba, switch Azpilicueta to RB, play RLC a lot more and for fucks sake drop Costa. The other week when we played City there were two strikers on the filed, one who wanted to score and the other one, to cause a fight. We need to stop masking over his performances by using lines such as 'He works hard'

We have words now from Jose, we need actions and quickly.

Don't have any problem with the realization we've got underperforming players, but the not acting on the right ones...

Terry was fine before getting subbed and we did not improve after that.

Now he subbed Matic and aspire... And that did not work. We have a lot of underperforming players but Jose is making things harder with his messages aka weird subs.

Change the system and change the personnel and we'll be laughing. We're predictable because people are used to the way we play. Shut down the wingers, pack the midfield, and then hit us with pace on the flanks. We need to address that, of course. Defensively it is harder to shift, but from an attacking point of view, the shape has to change. Whether it is to 4-3-3, to an orthodox 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-3-2-1, or a 4-4-2 with a Diamond midfield, I don't know. But we're predictable and that makes us beatable.

Courtois                    Azpi - Zouma/Cahill - Terry/Cahill - Baba                       Mikel/Ramires/Cesc - Matic/Oscar/RLCWillian/Pedro/Moses                                                    Hazard/Kenedy/Remy                               Falcao/Remy - Diego

It's rather unfair to blame only Mourinho, let alone call for a sack after three-four games. He's staying and it's simple as that, bst thing for the club aswell. I find it extremely irritating when people start the sentence with demaning for stability and end it with calling for a sack. Don't take this too seriously, we're on a bad form patch but it will pass, like always, and so will the "sack-brigade" on this board. Relax.

The quality of the performances haven't changed in 2015. The only difference is the score at the end of games. We tried to blame the second half of 14/15 on fatigue but it's obvious Chelsea have been found out. You can't keep grinding out wins 'like champions' forever so this was bound to happen without any changes made.

This third season phenomenon is truly astonishing. Is it a case Mourinho losing the dressing room after a few years? Or do the other teams figure out his approach, with Mourinho unable to adapt?

But it's very early so it's probably a bit too soon to start drawing conclusions. But the signs are very worrying for 15/16.

Our main problem when we were after Pep was that Roman was sacking managers left and right. I expect Pep to sign a new contract with Bayern, but if he doesn't then i wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in or Ancelotti back. I think with Pep, he would develop our young players well and bring through the youth without a second thought, as well as getting us playing positive football and utilising the players to the best of their abilities.

Btw, don't get your hopes up about the player that Jose was mistaken not to have taken off. In a different interview he said that this player made the individual mistake that led to the second goal.

It's not Ivanovic, he obviously means Hazard.

Btw, don't get your hopes up about the player that Jose was mistaken not to have taken off. In a different interview he said that this player made the individual mistake that led to the second goal.

It's not Ivanovic, he obviously means Hazard.

Is he mad???

It'll be crazy if he was referring to hazard and not ivanovic. Even my little sister could tell ivanovic was poor, Mourinho is not that stupid.

Haazard was equally piss-poor. atrocious game from him. jogging around, not caring, no impulses, really embarassing performance. Hazard is as far away from Messi and CR as the Mars is from planet earth.

Ronaldo has done fuck all in both games himself. Yeah he is not on their level but let's wait until the season gets further and we see the progress Hazard makes. He will come good for sure although he does need a kick in his backside.