The Mourinho Thread

there you go, not even the bandwagon who says he never takes responsibility can say shit now.

He's making mistakes, no one questions it, but let's talk about the real mistakes instead of the pre-fabricated ideas that sprout here all the time?

Also, he's our manager, we could and should criticize him, but a little bit of support and faith is what supporting a football team is about. So let's hope he figures things out soon. And for Ivanovic to be gone next summer. I'll be happy if he's gone from the next match though

8 points difference from City. After 4 weeks. wow.

And we come to this thread to question the competence of the manager, his awful football, clear BIAS towards certain players and mediocre results, but some no mark from Miami calls you a "prick" because you question the one he really supports.

You're the prick, you stupid motherfucker. You don't give a fuck about the club. As long as your idol is protected from (fair) criticism, you wouldn't give a fuck the team is currently 13th and 8 points off of first place.

You're the definition of a PLASTIC fan! Silly Yank. You know nothing because you weren't here before Mourinho. He's all you know, you know no better. The club could do better without you PLASTICS!

Well tbf, with your "I told you so" kind of attitude its kind of hard to say that you actually care about how well the club fares

You're the prick, you stupid motherfucker. You don't give a fuck about the club. As long as your idol is protected from (fair) criticism, you wouldn't give a fuck the team is currently 13th and 8 points off of first place.

You're the definition of a PLASTIC fan! Silly Yank. You know nothing because you weren't here before Mourinho. He's all you know, you know no better. The club could do better without you PLASTICS!

To be fair you were not offering any arguments. Just professing how you were right and calling out people who have a different viewpoint to you. I would say that someone that is so joyful to be 'right' as opposed to sad because the team you supposedly support lost paints you as the plastic here, not him.

I support the mods and I think they do a great job, and the rules are crystal clear about what gets someone banned. But there are a couple of guys in this forum that I wish weren't here anymore. I disagree with a lot of people, I have a huge ignore list, but that's just because I lack the patience to deal with some kind of people. But this MrBlueGuy and many times this Excalibur guy behave like the most obvious trolls. Come on, democracy is a big fallacy, some clean up wouldn't hurt :P

Totally agree, MrBlueGuy and excalibur are trolls of the highest order.

JM: „If a player is not performing, there are two ways: trust the player and wait for improve, or… have to change. I can go both.“

JM: „Falcao's goal means nothing for the team. But for his confidence it is good“

Mourinho asked if he thinks they missed Terry's organi­sation: „I don't.“

Jose says Kenedy was responsible for the improvement and reaction of the team after the first goal. He adds Azpi was excellent.

Mourinho asked about Ivanovic: „I'm not going to [publicly] analyse individual performances. I don't do that.“

Pathetic.

Well tbf, with your "I told you so" kind of attitude its kind of hard to say that you actually care about how well the club fares

I was merely being smug. Mostly, it was directed at non-Chelsea supporting Mourinho fans. Nothing about being big headed or anything. I was only using hyper-normal vernacular to get a reaction off of these Mourinho fans. If I came here and typed "fuck Chelsea, it's a shit club", these same non-Chelsea supporting posters won't even have blinked an eye lid.