The Mourinho Thread

I don't mind losing if we use youth.

Said it before the beginning of the season if we finish 2 or 3 while using youth I will be happy.

Using the younger players while we was down I'm not sure what to make of it.

The only thing I can say is as long as he continues using them then today won't be seen as bad. But he needs to continue to use them not like kalas one game here and then nothing.

Dreeeeeeam, dream dream dream...

Unles Abramovic fires Mourinho today the title is gone.

And for the Champions League we lack quality in the defense.

And...watch that guy who is about to join Man City this season but who wasn't good enough for our stupid one!

Grab that guy who is joining Man City and fuck off with him, go and support Man City, stupid piece of shit, I'm getting tired of people like u, think that they know everything but they are stupid as fuck, fuck off again!

I won't be at all surprised if he's sacked before the Everton match.

Wouldn't surprise if he soon start criticising the board about lack of ambition, signings...etc and effectively force them to sack him due to conflict and not wait until due to poor results.

Totally lost the plot

I just cannot understand how we have gone from the first part of last season to this???

Its just mind numbingly awful - like a bad dream over and over again

I get football is about fine margins - but jesus we are awful

He has to take the blame for this. I don't care how good palace are - we should be beating them.

We will see how City deal with them

Fully expect him to turn this around. Right now we are horrible. Completely, utterly horrible.
Obviously some things have to change, i want Ivanovic out of the team, he's been a great player for us in the past, but it's time for him and us to move on, i'd like us to switch to a more solid 4-3-3, our players are more suited to that system, a CB or CM is a MUST before the transfer window closes.
The season is long, i don't expect us to win any title, maybe one of the two domestic cups, but i believe he will completely turn it around, he's not one to be happy to finish 3rd or 4th in the league.

Rofl at people who think he will get sacked anytime soon. Yeah, the team is playing like shit, and its not just this season, but he just got a new contract.

Honestly, I can still see us win the league, its hardly impossible. To me its not about that, there is a limit for how many excuses you can make for your manager before your own patience runs out. I just find him to be so unlikable, the charm he used to have is gone with the wind.

Jesus Christ, get a grip mate. There is 34 games left. So much can happen.

are you serious? say knee-jerk or overraction or whatevs but let's be honest: the title is lost already. we are 8points behind city now. never gonna recover this against a motivated city side. we might still have a successful season in the cups but epl is over.

But what worries me most is that Mourinho seems to have lost it. We are clueless in defense, inefficient in attack and his adamacy of playing ivanovic has cost us 3 points today.

are you serious? say knee-jerk or overraction or whatevs but let's be honest: the title is lost already. we are 8points behind city now. never gonna recover this against a motivated city side. we might still have a successful season in the cups but epl is over.

But what worries me most is that Mourinho seems to have lost it. We are clueless in defense, inefficient in attack and his adamacy of playing ivanovic has cost us 3 points today.

It's not over till they lift the title.